It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best ever UFO compilations!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi all,

Please excuse me whilst I briefly digress from the theme. I gotta say...this weekend has been the slobbiest I've had in a while. Only leaving the comfort of my sofa-nest for essentials....food, ablutions (thats pis*ing and shi*ing) and the occasional beer.

Serious hunger set in recently and forced me from my makeshift weekend retreat....the said sofa-nest, into what used to be a fully functioning kitchen.

I peered inside reluctantly and gathered my thoughts....'Jesus Christ Almighty!'

Being the hunter gatherer that I am I headed straight for la frigidaire (for the benefit of non-francophones, that's the fridge
) and I espied a very nice pack of good steak. 'Yum' I cautiously thought, but looking around I failed to find a suitable cooking utensil that was in a serviceable order.

To cut a long story short, I am now eating steak out of a frying pan...with a teaspoon
I gotta get me a wife

Back later....need to square up to the kitchen first

MH

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Cheers for the 'breaking news' Martin, don't stir your tea with that spoon tomorrow

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I couldn't finish watching it.

All those videos are just to blurry, and I was certainly not on the edge of my seat.

I'm in the middle with this whole UFO thing.

I don't believe aliens are visiting us, but I believe in the possibility.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola

Well,objectively speaking,theres credible government documentary evidence;radar/sonar evidence;circumstantial evidence;ground trace evidence and video/photographic evidence.
There are some other images at the threads below but I thought the OP's compilation showed some very intruiging footage:

Video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Photo:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
I don't believe that aliens are visiting us. I am watching the video and some of it's kewl but it does not prove anything. Hey...anyone watch the third video labeled 1974 San Juan, Peurto Rico...Security cam footage...the footage is about the light that suddenly appears, but before that does anyone notice the black object fly across the screen @ 2:03. It is at the begginning of the footage. Interesting.

yep I saw that, I thought that was the point of the video, until the bright light appeared.

Just shows how badly pixelated most of these clips are, I'm seeing orb and lights, and moveing dots everywhere, lol.

Although I'm only about 7 minutes in, hopefully it gets better, I can't watch 1 and 1/2 hours of flares, lanterns, bugs, debris, black planes, regular planes,Venus, satellites, meteors and balloons.

Just to find the 3 or 4 gems that I really like, and more than likely have seen before.

Also watching a UFO Hunters marathon on the tv atm probably isn't helping my head neither.

Sorry, thanks for the link OP.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
I couldn't finish watching it.

All those videos are just to blurry, and I was certainly not on the edge of my seat.

I don't believe aliens are visiting us, but I believe in the possibility.

For your benefit of non-believers or people who don't believe we are being visited but believe in the possibility, I will post a link tomorrow to a video full of credible witnesses...I mean police, pilots and astronauts etc. You will probably then argue 'how do you know they are police, pilots or astronauts?' Well, the answer to that is...I don't, but I do know people, good friends, who have previously been skeptics and are now believers because of sightings they've had. I will admit that after many many years of looking for UFOs I have seen nothing but, but I have it from the horse's mouth that they do exist, I therefore continue to believe. Sometimes you have to just accept because the amount of evidence is just overwhelming.

MH

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
very nce vid, jus bumping

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
jus bumping for a new poster

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You are the man!!! im loving this!!! s&f for sure.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi all

I'm really pleased that many of you enjoyed the vid I put up recently. I do sometimes have access to relatively unknown footage so, as and when it comes up I will share it with you all.

There is so much stuff I need to bring to this site, but time constraints are a bit of a problem at the moment.

However, after next month I'm hoping I will have something quite special in the video and stills departments. I'm off to Kenya towards the end of March for a couple of weeks and I will be taking some equipment with me for sky watching
When in Kenya, I live with the locals in a little village called Mtwapa. It really is the best place on earth! What's more, there is zero light pollution....for obvious reasons and I'm going to be armed with very decent stills cameras, a good reflector telescope and reasonable video recording capabilities. If there is anything to be recorded, rest assured I will get it!

To digress, I've just watched my team score against Real Madrid...away
1-0 Liverpool so I'm a very happy guy tonight!!

I hope to have some more stuff for you all very soon. Please keep up the good work everyone, it'll be worth it in the long run. Stay happy

MH

[edit on 25/2/2009 by martinhuyton]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join