It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide UFO photo Gallery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Whilst doing my usual scouring of the net to look for some UFO pictures, I came across a gallery of pictures taken from around the world in the 20th century. The pictures vary in quality and type. Some are of poor quality other of very good quality.

One thing that surprised was the inclusion in the archive of pictures taken by people where UFOs were supposed to have landed. Whilst nothing can be taken from them the pictures are a nice inclusion and are even more open to disbelief than the normal stock of pics.

There is even a photo from 1942 China in the archive....

bedlam.rutgers.edu...

Please let me know what you think of any of the pics

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not bad but there is no pics after 1978.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Cool pics.Alot of those I haven't seen before.I like the landing spot additions,adds an interesting perspective.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Cool Find, can any one zoom in and see how the Chinese crowd is reacting in 1942? There are tons of people around and others would have surely seen the UFO. I think it looks like one person may be pointing up to the sky on the far right of the pic.

Check out how Chile 1952 and Japan 1957 compare!!!

I'm gonna look closer and let me know if any of you guys find anything. I know some of you are very good at looking into pics and blowing them up and such.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"Not bad but there is no pics after 1978"

True which is part of the reason I posted these particular ones. The older the photo the more I like it. The lengths to which people would have had to go to fake them years ago would have been greater which does n`t necessarily make them more reliable but makes them slightly more believable in my book. And most of these are better (even though poorer in quality) than Billy Meiers joke book collection.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
also, check out Texas 1951, it matches the Japan 1957 and Chile 1952.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yep,the older the photo's,the less technological means for a high tech hoax.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"also, check out Texas 1951, it matches the Japan 1957 and Chile 1952."

There may well be some doubling up of the photos on there

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
There are tons of people around and others would have surely seen the UFO.

You'd be surprised at what people overlook, even when it's directly in front of their faces.

Great link, cassini!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
There are tons of people around and others would have surely seen the UFO.

You'd be surprised at what people overlook, even when it's directly in front of their faces.

Great link, cassini!

China 1942, first photo: Seems to me the person to the 1:00 position of the E in the word province is pointing up. One alert Chinese person and noone else ....

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by titian
China 1942, first photo: Seems to me the person to the 1:00 position of the E in the word province is pointing up. One alert Chinese person and noone else ....

Are you trying to make a point?

First, the quality of the photo isn't the greatest. It's difficult to determine which direction these people are even looking. I see the gentleman that you're referring to, who appears to be pointing up, but the black and white photo doesn't really allow us to come to the conclusion that no one else sees the 'ufo'.

Either way, the point that I was trying to make is that you cannot rely on people to notice peculiarities. I know this from personal experience.

Who knows?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
One person in a street noticing something strange does n`t seem all that odd to me. Seems to have happened to me more than once, most people walk with their faces to the floor blocking out whats going on around them...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Is it me or does

bedlam.rutgers.edu...

ressemble

bedlam.rutgers.edu...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
"Is it me or does

bedlam.rutgers.edu...

ressemble

bedlam.rutgers.edu..."

Yeah, they do look very similiar but that does n`t surprise me as there are common types of shape which are recognised eg cigar shaped, the classic saucer (of which I would put these two into), etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No, I was really wondering if anyone could blow up the picture and see if more Chinese people are pointing up. It seems as if one person is pointing towards the sky and maybe there are more? Titian and I are probably talking about the same person cause the one I notice is around 1300 also. It may be hard to tell with all the people clustered together. I can't tell one way or another but it would be cool if we could find a bunch of people saying "holy crap, what's that?"

Just cause no one is looking up doesn't prove it's not there. I agree with that for sure Bangin. I just hope to find that a lot of people are pointing to it cause that would be more difficult to fake, at least back then. I was just hoping that some one with the high tech skills could look into that photo a little more, if anything can be found out.

I also don't think that the Chile, Texas and Japan photos are duplicates at all. They have not so subtle differences in position and the arrangement of the lights. The Texas arrangement is not a pure arch like the other two but a "zig zag" arch with the same types of lights. The photos are by far similar enough to be the same type of craft/crafts but they have enough differences to be different photos. Maybe all from one location and seperate shots but I would be willing to believe they are from the three locations that are stated.

Senshido, you're correct about them resembling each other but the dimensions don't seem to be exact. The one in Canada seems to be at a different angle and/or the thin part of the disk is a little more thin and stretched out. Only reason I mention that is if you're trying to use the photo shop argument to debunk them. I actually think you may be claiming something along the lines of them being the same class or type of UFO and then I would agree with you all the way. Sharp eye
They could be from the same race or something along those lines

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
We should muster up all of the UFO photos we can from ALL sources and try to put each UFO into it's own "type". See how many different kinds we can find and have some kind of folder that explains as much as we know about each "kind" of specific UFO. Where they have been seen, size, time of sighting, etc, etc...

I'm sure this has been done before. I'm also sure that there are many different sizes and shapes of legitimate UFO's. They can't all be the same so someone should sort them out and put them in the correct group

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
"I'm sure this has been done before. I'm also sure that there are many different sizes and shapes of legitimate UFO's. They can't all be the same so someone should sort them out and put them in the correct group
"

After reading some of the comments on this thread I went looking for a comprehensive classifiaction of the types, shapes etc but could n`t find one I thought was complete. I have decided, therefore, to try and put one together myself. I would appreciate any help, comments etc that anyone can give in collating this list. If there does n`t seem to be much of a response on this thread its likely I`ll do a new topic on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
sounds like a plan. I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while. I'll be sure to keep in contact with you in this post ,or any other way, with some things I can figure out about UFO classification. It's shocking this has not been done before!!! I think the crew we have here could do an amazing job of this

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think we will do a research project on it to give us the best possible chance of doing a good job. I`ll be in contact with you about this in the next few days.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Looks like a hat !

Cool pictures though, need more time to sort through all of them.

Deep

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join