It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Permission to post comments?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Login to BTS with the same username and password as on ats. It's the same procedure as with the media site. You'll need to login to login, if you know what I mean, and only you (your username) should be able to login as you on either site. Your ats username/password will work on: ATS, BTS and the ATS Media site. "Hellmutt" on ATS is also "Hellmutt" on BTS and on the ATS media site.

My problem isn't getting over there. My problem is in getting back over here. Also, why did it tell me I was an Anonymous poster and had to wait 24 hours?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am sure there is some logical reason why we have to log in separately to ATS, BTS and now the new media site, but whatever it is, I don't care,
It sucks!!

at least for lazy folks like me. I haven't got a clue what my password is so now I have to go hunt for the email and hope I find it.
just talkin, if u know what i mean
i will go and make the effort,
now that i have spouted off a bit.

hmm, just remembered that Firefox stores the passwords under "tools" - that should be a faster way to retrieve it for those of you, like me, who never actually have to type it in after the first time.
cheers.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by wayno]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't understand why the story about the crocodile eating a five year old and the parents letting the crock go free, didn't even try to retrieve their son's body from the thing -- why that is "below top secret" and got shot over there, while I was in the middle of posting on Above Top Secret.

I really liked that post, and it's still going crazy over there, but I don't want to post over there. All my postings are here on ATC.

Why split them? Is there a reason? Bandwidth perhaps? Probably a technical reason that makes sense to you people. But I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

So true, aly, that was funny! Glad to see you havin' fun again. Perhaps I will take a look at the new media portal soon.

Funnin's all I do some nights, other nights I'm emotional & passionate reading threads, and sometimes get the chills of foreboding, and other times wanna stand up and scream...but I remember those Nuns, and I bite my tongue. (By the way, they never used rulers on us, they used chalkboard POINTER sticks!!!) OUCH!

Just so I post in a way that avoids getting hit with the 'stick' I'm ok!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

at least for lazy folks like me. I haven't got a clue what my password is so now I have to go hunt for the email and hope I find it.

The nice thing is that once you're logged into them all, if you're as lazy as me you never have to log in again to any of them, cause I just never log out

If you don't find the email, you can request that your ATS password be sent to you (if you haven't removed your email address from your MemberCenter) by logging out and then hitting "Forget Password?" in the login area ;P

That doesn't work at MATS until after you've logged in once, as I discovered when I first tried to log in there and it told me I didn't exist

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
how do i make a cool profile with a picture and everything like everyone else?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsAttacks

hey ya
Ahh you mean an Avatar, you first have to find a piccy you like, then upload in to ATS ...

www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

If you need more help just holla at me

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

ok thanks im going to try it! great site too....wow im so happy to see people who arn't afraid to speak up about issues the media wont achknowledge!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Great to have you with us
Be sure to ask as many questions as you need to help you find you way around

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
finally got myself registered for the media site, re-submitted my avatar to that file hosting thingy
all good
but dang, for some reason my browser doesn't seem to want to "remember" my user name and password for the media site, not sure why?
its going to be a pain if I actually have to type it all in every time; especially given that the password is a meaningless jumble created by your software/pgm
any clues? using Firefox.
just staying logged in all the time isn't an option for me (thnx Americandingbat)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join