It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else with me on this???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyspiritguideOne point (no dis-respect to the Christian's here at ATS), if ouija boards were "demon-possesed", I would think the Parker Brother's factory would be the most haunted place on Earth

Ro 12:9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor (5723) that which is evil; cleave (5746) to that which is good.

That's something we mess up on. We do not mean that they come straight from the factory with the DEMON FRIENDLY mark of approval on them, we just mean that since it can be used to talk to someone other than the living, you can get the dead, or demons. Demons are NOT cool, and to avoid it, we shun those things that CAN bring them to us--well, that is, most of us do...It's like becoming a vegetarian to avoid hart attacks coming from BIG MACS, not always well thought out, but it DOES keep you away form trans-fatty acid�those heart cloggers! Over the years, we become more and more dogmatic, no longer seeing that all we are avoiding is those trans-fatty acids, not the heart attacks themselves.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have seen the damage that the ouija can do I dont know what you know on the occult but I seen it kill.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
~~~

here's my two cents worth

that OB thing is just an accepted phase of growing-up

an OB...fixation/compulsion would be an outward sign that some sort of
'house-cleaning' should be pursued

actually...'over-analyizing'(sp?)... is a form of compulsion,

oui=yes, french
ja =yes, deutch

a yes-yes board?...AHHHHhhh....The EU, nwo, is mesmerizing the utes of the world

++

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I can't remember the title of the thread, but there's been discussion within the past two days of negative experiences with them. My story is in there too. Check out the thread on a search.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cord14
I have seen the damage that the ouija can do I dont know what you know on the occult but I seen it kill.

Of course I know the dangers, and I don't like messing with them myself, but the majority of the christians out there that go on the "It's eeeeeeeeeeevil" act know only what they've been told by 4th-5th generation gossip, and have not concluded anything based on 1st-(maybe)2nd hand knowlede. Something isn't evil just beause someone told you it was evil. That's why I laughed, at least, lol...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join