It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual awakening/NWO/fluoride

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
man , there is so much info out there on fluoride. its a disgrace that we are born into this world without the choice - to be controlled by the goverments - poisoned by them!!!!

they know our drinking water is the one thing that every human needs to survive.

spiritualdeepdish.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Grantbeed you and i think alike on this matter. It was not long ago i was thinking about the pineal gland and the effects certain processed foods, pharma drugs and flouride has on the pineal gland.

Ever since starting a diet of fresh raw foods and vegetables i have had overwhelming clarity and i question everything that is unnatural and poison to the body and i feel the effects immediately. As i detoxed my body with fruit and veggies eaten raw i felt a major release of all impacted toxic materials. My brain became smarter and i started having wisdom i never knew i had.

So yes im a big believer that they are keeping us forever idle and slaves to our day to day life with feeling low and depressed not questioning anything.

This wisdom you speak of has come to me many times to question this and its great to see someone else have the same thoughts come to them. It seems this awakening is happening but people need to clean up their diets first. Your receiving the same wisdom in questioning this like i'am so yes we have awakened it just might take a lot longer for others. In wisdom means you do not need proof you have a knowing of whats happening. Thats wisdom my friend and i applaud you for starting this thread.

We are being supressed, malnourished and dumbed down and theres too much evidence to this that cannot be ignored any longer. Its time to stand up for ourselves and sink or swim.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
i agree completely applesandoranges.

good diet as well as meditating, researching and being aware of this.

This is one huge thing here that we can actually fight easily with some knowledge!!! everyone can defeat this and awaken themselves.

The Top Dogs behind the government must be laughing at us - its a disgrace.

i wish everyone could read this and realise its more important than it sounds. its the way our ancestors in ancient times used to be, its the way we have forgotten. we have been changed by force - FARMED INTO ZOMBIES

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Here you go impared. Watch this

it's a talk, leading to a 3rd eye meditation. You will want to be in a dark room, with a candle.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Its interesting you mention raw foods and the Pineal, as the "Raw Food" diet is used by individuals attempting to break the sleep deprivation record.

Being deprived of sleep, means being deprived of pineal activity or '___'. When this happens your sleeping world can overlap onto your waking world and you can experience hallucinations due to the fact that your pineal gland begins producing '___' while awake.

The main problem David Blaine will be facing in his quest for 12 days of wakefulness will be to stave off the madness associated with overlapping consciousness.

As a musician I think of it like this.. "Dreaming is the time of the night, when you compose the notes of your day, into the song of you life".

Without dreams we are a repetitive stagnant song, never able to grow and forever hitting that same note, day after day.

You guys should watch Terrence Mckenna discuss meditation. I agree with him that although its effective in activating the pineal, its small potatoes to the powers that can be achieved through entheogens combined with meditation.

The same people that give you your fluoride are the ones that left you with meditation, fasting, prayer while taking away the meat of the equation. ENTHEOGENS

Entheogen - To generate god within.

Peace

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yes unfortunately today people are interested in gadgets and keeping themselves busy with frying their brains.

I would like to open the door for them and show them whats really infront of them if only we could all be on the same level of understanding.

I asked my dad about my grandparents who lived on many acres and away from civilisation with no tv etc. He said life was better then and there was more community spirit and friendliness and adventure. Also my grandparents had a natural knowing of things around them. This has been lost and we also lost our way with nature.

We have a sixth sense just like other animals but we cant develop that anymore as we have been domesticated and castrated from it with chemicals.

Remember the "100 monkey's phenomenon" and keep doing what you are doing to help awaken people. We can defeat evil sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yes, i read about this a little while ago. it was mentioned in drunvalo melchizedeks book, the flower of life.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
Its interesting you mention raw foods and the Pineal, as the "Raw Food" diet is used by individuals attempting to break the sleep deprivation record.

Being deprived of sleep, means being deprived of pineal activity or '___'. When this happens your sleeping world can overlap onto your waking world and you can experience hallucinations due to the fact that your pineal gland begins producing '___' while awake.

The main problem David Blaine will be facing in his quest for 12 days of wakefulness will be to stave off the madness associated with overlapping consciousness.

As a musician I think of it like this.. "Dreaming is the time of the night, when you compose the notes of your day, into the song of you life".

Without dreams we are a repetitive stagnant song, never able to grow and forever hitting that same note, day after day.

You guys should watch Terrence Mckenna discuss meditation. I agree with him that although its effective in activating the pineal, its small potatoes to the powers that can be achieved through entheogens combined with meditation.

The same people that give you your fluoride are the ones that left you with meditation, fasting, prayer while taking away the meat of the equation. ENTHEOGENS

Entheogen - To generate god within.

Peace

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

Raw food regulates your hormones and adrenals which is produced from the pineal gland. Whether people use raw foods as an energy boost to stay awake is there choice but as for me i sleep normally and try not to eat fruit after 6pm as it gives you loads of energy. If you dont like raw food your better off eating 6 small meals a days as the longest living people who only eat small meals, but stay away from processed as much as you can.
I do not suffer hallucinations from raw food i used to suffer it from a pharma drug. Ironically im laughing now because it helped get rid of that part of my life with the help of naturally occuring b vitamins in the foods i ate.
Anyhow if you are talking about visualisation and images your mind does during meditation is not always considered hallucination. Hallucination would be a permanent thing your mind produces all the time which you may not be able to control. In meditation you are asking your brain forcibly to produce sometthing for you in order to develop sometthing.
When i speak of raw foods i speak of inner knowing.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
yes, i read about this a little while ago. it was mentioned in drunvalo melchizedeks book, the flower of life.

Sorry i did nto understand this were you replying to me or?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Drumvalo was taught by the same guru as Ram Dass (Tim Leary's partner in crime), "Neem Karoli Baba".

Its interesting how everything is connected.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I think you misunderstood me. Raw foods are KEY for staving off hallucinations during long periods of wakefulness.

I don't understand what you mean by "Hallucinations being permanent"?

and again... Meditation is the tip of the iceberg. We have enough people meditating, some doing it correctly, some not. Regardless its always good to have some slowdown time. Main point, meditation is another form of the "Half Truth" that TPTB always provide us with.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
thanks for your comments, although i think maybe you should start another post about some of the things you talk of. i really would like this to try and stay on topic about the government trying to suppress our use of the 3rd eye with the addittion of fluoride.

your points are a great other thread though!!! very interesting!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

You are your own gatekeeper.

This has everything to do with the OP. I will shut it down out of respect for your insecurity..

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
thankyou, but there is no insecurity, only a want to have a good debate on the subject in question.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i myself have found that since i purchased a filtration system capable of removing fluoride, my dreams have become much clearer and meaningful.

think of all the young kids that will be zombified with this since a young age, then poisoned with i pods, playstations, cellphones etc.

what hope is there for us??

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Honestly im suprised with a conspiracy theory website that noone talks much about health. When health is the most important function of a human and its been supressed in everything.

www.curezone.com...

Is more like a health conspiracy truth website. It talks about the most important things such as flouride, health to the most open things like religion, spirituality, alien abduction. Gives hints and tips for bettering your health and survival.

Ive used this site for many things and can attest i cured alot of things using their advice. But you will get a lot of advocates form big pharma disinfoing the site and shooting it down. Its not hard to see who they are somettimes if you are into it.

They want to supress true health and freedom by keeping people diseased and sick. This site helps you overcome it and teaches you how.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thank you Acidastic! Checking out right now.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
2 years of going to the doctor trying to find a cure to debilitating "numbing" brain disorder. 2 years of SSi because i lost all concentration, focus and hand and eye coordination. ruining my welding carrier, mind and sole. last 1 month i discover that no contact with SODIUM FLUORIDE and i was back to normal. if I'm hypersensitive to this poison what is it doing to people with less sensitivity to it??? I'm out raged for the pain it caused me and this world. what a foolish will to be damned into the deepest pits of hell.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes. I believe there's either a group of us or a group of different beings controlling us from this dimension into an ascension of some sort.

It would make sense why 2012 is the "next" dimension. Maybe the ancient civilizations were trying to "warn" us to wake up. Through out the ages we have started getting dumber, and the more we lost our knowledge and became brainwashed.

We are now ALL getting smarter and waking up. Think about it now there are millions of people who KNOW the government is lying about world events. Things are becoming more obvious.

Everyone MUST ALL wake up SOON before the year 2012 arrives.

Or maybe there's another story all together...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join