It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Freemasons members of the army of the Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Before I get pummeled by the multitude of Freemasons on this site, I would like to come out to say I don't believe all Freemason understand the magnitude of the frat boys club, which starts at the young levels (i.e.Boy Scouts) and is perpetuated through Boys Clubs and college fraternities and finally into Freemasons (Rotary Club, Kiwanis, VFW etc).

It is a grand design, by the GAOTU, or the Masonic God.

Imagine an Octopus, and it's tentacles. The tentacles are necessary to the survival of the Octopus, yet it's the brain which controls the tentacles.

This is how the Freemason (anti-God of Abraham) network works. Think about it.

Who in their right mind would base their belief system off of Solomon and Hiram Abiff / Ra / Isis / when they were all against God's will. Solomon, in the end, was punished by God. Is that the system you want to follow??

During the time of Christ, the Priests/Pharisees/Romans/ collaborated into an anti Christ system, because Christ, amongst many things, was against the Church money collection system (Banking)!

At that time, it seemed like Christ was defeated, and the Roman/Priests became as gods to many. This system was perpetuated by the Knights Templars. Now every secret Order considers it has some tie with the KT.

So, over the last 6 months, I have come to personally know a Mason. We met by talking about inventions, and had common interests in technology. We are both ex-military.

He is one messed up individual, sorry to say it, but I've told him the same thing, maybe not quite so bluntly.

I found out he was a Mason when I went over to his house for the first time.
I like to occasionally partake in some tobacco in a Hooka
, and so does he, and so we smoke and talked about many things, and his membership to Freemasons came up many times during our short friendship, over the last six months.

I told him straight up that I am against the Masonic Society and we had several in depth conversations about the Spiritual belief system of it. I came to believe it was truly against the God of Abraham and believed in the gods of the Greeks and Romans.

And the influence of the system is massive, and ancient, even down to the formation of the United States.

Now the guy was injured in the military, and was pretty messed up on Oxycotton and other prescription stuff, and he was really strange.

He gave my girlfriend the creeps, and so we stopped hanging out with him occasionally. The other day he stopped by unannounced and needed some help fixing something at his house, and I reluctantly agreed to help. He gave me a book to read, which I didn't and I returned it to him when I went over to his house. I was short with him because I don't want to be around him anymore. Fortunately, he is moving.

One time, he brought out a box of little masonic books. They were full of Masonic sumbolisms and there was a little code book that caught my attention.

He didn't let me look very long, but it was like a military cypher code.

Anyways. We are in uncertain times. I believe supernatural happenings are just around the corner, because the end times are not a set time, but a set condition.

/thinking out loud.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
not here to pummel you, but to ask a question. If I personally believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and was sent here to die so that my sins would be forgiven, what part of that is evil in your opinion? I am in the buckle of the bible belt so most of the people in my lodge are Southern Baptist. I think you are a bit misinformed of what GATOTU is. It is not A God, but your God. Whatever you personally believe. There is no "masonic God". Some folks think God is the trees and nature. Who am I to say they are wrong. Just as who are you to say that I am wrong? And that code book you saw, I hope you one day get a hold of one so you can see for yourself all the deep dark secrets in there.
Super exciting stuff. there is even directions to the NWO headquarters where the chem trail planes live.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
Check out what it is you think is so secret of freemasonry!!!
Yes, they are a gentlemans club these days, but nothing but knowledge was hidden in their order hundreds of years ago...see, a king or PTB can not govern if he doesn't have SOMETHING over his people...you really should check this further before judgement on something you obviously have no knowledge of!! Mason mike is correct-you SHOULD have read the "evil" little book-lol...it is not evil and freemasons today I think are not even sure of what it is they regarded so highly in the past-no offense to ANY freemasons-I have respect for ALL forms of beliefs!!! Just wonder how many of you actually know what it was that was so highly revered in ancient times-The G does not stand for God as believed, but another knowledge that was hidden from the people of ancient times...
And for the record...Solomon never really existed, his name was Jedidiah-read 2 Samuel 12:24 "Then David comforted his wife Bathsheba, and he went to her and lay with her. She gave birth to a son, and they named him Solomon. The Lord loved him..."
and read 2 Samuel 12:25 "...and because the Lord loved him, he sent word through Nathan the prophet to name him Jedidiah."
Now this is in YOUR bible KJV!!! Solomon never really existed, but the temple of Solomon did-and the temple was a temple for the SUN--SOL and the MOON--MON...thus the temple of solomon...all cross referenced and fact checked...The temple of Solomon was basically an ancient Time/Astrology/Astronomy/Geometric design to house the Ark of the Covenant!!! So please explain how it is that this is IN YOUR BIBLE but not considered evil, yet when used in freemasonry is the Root of evil!!! Maybe you should not be so quick to judge without looking up your facts...should never judge based on ignorance...
Now would you like a lesson on Hiram Abif???--lmao...this hopefully will enlighten you...don't get angry...I have done extensive historical study on freemasonry-(my ex-husband was a master mason of his lodge) which started me on this quest 8 years ago...and yes, I HAVE looked at all of this with an open mind!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Freemasonry is a club for people who crave social networking and ritual drama, nothing more. Why do people persist in believing that these people have some sort of supernatural powers? If any Freeemasons disagree with this I challenge you to personally demonstrate your skills but I'm sure there will be no takers.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

As doctordoom, you've told us that you are the Parakletos.

As Manasseh, you've told us that you are the Parakletos.

As cutbothways, you've told us that you are the Parakletos. (in that thread you also admit to being stompk) and stompk said that Bill the Homeless man is the Parakletos. So I'm a bit confused about when you became Bill, or how he passed on his divine mission to you. (Later you recanted and said that Bill the Homeless man told you that you are the Parakletos.)

So you are the physical manifestation of the Holy Spirit on Earth; you've been cut by a Freemason when you were in the Navy; you've been banned 3 or 4 times by those you believe to be Masonic moderators. Of course you think Masons are the army of the Anti-Christ, because you've supped with Jesus, and clearly the Masons are out to get you!

That's pretty sound logic, I must admit.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Who is this Masonic God?

Last I checked in lodge, I owed no fealty to any one God but the God of my choosing..

And how does one enter the service of the "Anti Christ" if he does not believe in that specific school of Mythology?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
It is a grand design, by the GAOTU, or the Masonic God.

How may times do Freemasons have to say there is no "Masonic" God, there is only the god of the individual member?

Who in their right mind would base their belief system off of Solomon and Hiram Abiff / Ra / Isis / when they were all against God's will. Solomon, in the end, was punished by God. Is that the system you want to follow??

Solomon was wise. The Bible speaks much to this. So wait, the Bible speaks of a of Hiram in the creation of the Temple (the House of God) and he is an Egyptian god? Doesn't make any sense.

reply to post by secretagent woooman

It makes it easy to blame something for the worlds problems.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Before I get pummeled by the multitude of Freemasons on this site....[snip]

Imagine an Octopus, and it's tentacles. The tentacles are necessary to the survival of the Octopus, yet it's the brain which controls the tentacles.

Actually doctordoom, cutbothways, manasseh (and whom ever you've come back as each time you get kicked off this site) the chief difference in your octopus analogy and Freemasonry is that in Freemasonry, the tentacles (each individual member) has a brain...with which he thinks for HIMSELF.

I'm sure that idea is shocking to you, but I assure you that if you were to try it sometime, an incredible world would open up to you. But I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by doctordoom

Hey parakeet! How are things in Denver? Is this just a drive by thread or are you going to come back and tell all us evil masons why or how your God is different/better then ours? These conversations seem to go better when you just keep offering the same "masons are bad, mkay" statement. I would think someone with the vast knowlege that Homeless Bill offered would try to do a bit of good in the world instead of just poking the badger with a sharp stick.
Lets hear from you. Things get real boaring when you clam up like this.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ah, the Parakletos is back??

I've missed this place... :-)

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Here in my part of the world there was a masonic temple built before a catholic or Christian church. If you ask me it just a 'mens club' where guys go and join to feel special and to be one of the men.

top topics

join