It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi Prophecy Stages

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Morning Revival

You are Dreaming.

all there ever was, was a dream.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

The fifth is telegraph lines that came just after the railroad(ribbons of steel)and the subsequent phone lines.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Nibiru, anyone?

Will the reset button for civilization be pressed soon?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

i must admit i have seen this star for some time now and it is unlike any other. What i would like to know is how can it be there then just disappear? Also why does it fade in and out? Why does it move in the opostie direction of the stars????

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
nineth sign is to get everyone to look upward to the heavens.......same as Jesus did when he said....."when you see all these things come to pass, look up, for your redemption is near".

There will be many more signs and wonders in the heavens, and on earth, before we reach 12/21/2012.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Nibiru, anyone?

Will the reset button for civilization be pressed soon?

The last sentence is the most interesting one of the prophesy and bears closer examination.

"Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Anyone know the current status of the Hopi ceremonies?

In any case I should imagine they are not localized and subject to a single event removing them.

Skylab didn't end them and the ISS falling would not take out the Hopi.

So the question becomes, why would the falling of this "dwelling place" (funny it doesn't say "Human dwelling") end the ceremonies of the Hopi people?

Do the Hopi ceremonies speak of any God(s) returning? The return of an ancient diety (alien race?) could prompt them to end their ceremonies and begin new ones.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ninth sign, have heard many theories, but closest I thought was Columbia.

A dwelling place with the first Israeli on board, ever remember the images of the pieces being collected? one of those always stuck in my mind, the blue star off their uniform, and a piece of the helmet, didn't some of Columbia fall in AZ?

Just sharing one of many theories I've heard.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

So the question becomes, why would the falling of this "dwelling place" (funny it doesn't say "Human dwelling") end the ceremonies of the Hopi people?

Do the Hopi ceremonies speak of any God(s) returning? The return of an ancient diety (alien race?) could prompt them to end their ceremonies and begin new ones.

I guess, they would end the ceremonies, because they interpret the "Star" as the sign that the End is coming no matter what, and therefor, there is neither no point in continuing the ceremonies.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

You should know by now that MIR doesn't float around space anymore. Came down in the early 2000s. Perhaps you should do research before making any posts.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

No, the 8th stage has already happened, it was the flower power of the 1960s and 1970s. The 9th satge is probably ISS crashing to earth or something. We already passed the 8th and the 9th is about to happen, who knows when.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TM62
It sounds like we are in the 9th stage, check out this comet that comes around the 24th of Feb, It's name is Lulin. It is harmless.

science.nasa.gov...

The comet makes its closest approach to Earth (0.41 AU) on Feb. 24, 2009. Current estimates peg the maximum brightness at 4th or 5th magnitude, which means dark country skies would be required to see it. No one can say for sure, however, because this appears to be Lulin's first visit to the inner solar system and its first exposure to intense sunlight. Surprises are possible.

Lulin's green color comes from the gases that make up its Jupiter-sized atmosphere. Jets spewing from the comet's nucleus contain cyanogen (CN: a poisonous gas found in many comets) and diatomic carbon (C2). Both substances glow green when illuminated by sunlight in the near-vacuum of space....

Here is a close up of the image.
science.nasa.gov...

First, comet Lulin bothers me, not because its a comet, but because of its path. From looking at its path, it appears to be going right down the middle of the asteroid belt between Earth and Mars... This comet is said to be 3 times bigger then Haley's Comet. And if it is in fact going down the middle of the asteroid belt, then Lulin should behave just like a billiard ball. And seeing how we are moving towards it, as it is moving towards us... The possibility that it could throw meteors towards us is interesting indeed. Especially since I had a dream about a huge meteor flying through our skies. I saw this from six different points of view... It was loud, bright orange and yellow and hella big. I had that dream years ago and thought I was just having a weird, possibly, a déjà vu dream. These I have experienced several times in the past, but then dismissed this dream because I did not want to ponder that reality... Then when I saw this trajectory, I was like... Hmmm!!!

Here is a link to see the trajectory: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... (does this trajectory remind anyone of Planet X? ... if it is true about the meteors, we will be in the shooting gallary from March 4 thru June 6th .... Follow the trajectory and see for yourself. )

Second, that blue light. It could be anything, from a gamma burst, to a star that has exploded thousands of years ago. One of the things I think people forget in our entire Galaxy is moving throughout the universe. It is moving further and faster then even science recognizes at the moment. If something does explode it could be on top of us in moments and last in the sky for years to come. Visual verses physical.

I'm not saying we should worry about either of those things mentioned above, however, perhaps consider the possibilities for just a few minutes within this thread.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
On a 2012 thread, someone talks about this prophecy and says that we are on the 9th. Backing it up with a big blue light from I believe an exploding star that could be seen from earth.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Growing hair long and learning our ways is the 60-80s

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The 9th sign is indeed a comet.

Halley's Comet: science.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
The 9th sign is indeed a comet.

Halley's Comet: science.nationalgeographic.com...

If you could call a Comet a "Dwelling-place", that is.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the dwelling place the prophecy is referring to, is the comet's orbit.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
1..2..3..4..5..etc

wonderfull thread

thanks and flagged

Nia Wind

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

yes.. hopi knew the same about what will come into 2012 as the mayas did.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Now this is just a thought, but could the "falling" of a dwelling place could mean the country of Israel, it was given, I say that loosely, given to the Jewish people, so I suppose it could be a dwelling place, and falling?? That could be the deposing of the Government of Israel. Just a thought. The blue star could be planet X. Some great thoughts here, thanks and blessings Tina

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

With regard to the White Calf being born, there's been more, many more.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join