It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1 to mutate soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I saw a thread here right now where a guy says he sees an increase in dead birds in his area, and it reminded me about yesterday when i talked to my friend who works at a vet office in my city. He said the vet found something wrong with the bird and it looked like the h5n1 avian flu strain. The bird was from another city,my friend told me that another weird thing he found out was that some government workers (he does not recall wich agency) came to the vet office and asked for a "secured container".

This is making us think that now our birds here in America are slowly starting to get the h5n1 virus.
In Asia many people are starting to die from the avian flu, IF it mutates...it will be DISASTROUS and will spread QUICKLY. It might literally cause civil unrest and panic no doubt.
I just wanted to give you a heads up, and IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING or SEE STRANGE BEHAVIOR let us know.

An h5n1 epidemic will be WORSE than the spanish flu. We must try our best to prevent it.

Flu epidemic.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
that reminds me. Alex Jones was talking about the Chicago FEMA camp story, and the state officials on the clip he played also said that FEMA told them they had to be prepared for Bird Fiu, among other things.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
www.who.int...

Total Deaths : 254

nice to see you have done your research to be making such wild and bold speculation

h5n1 exists in the respiratory systems of birds whereas human flu is contracted in the throat

making it hard for bird to human cross contamination

so unless you want to go sleep in an infected chicken coop you have more chance of winning the lottery

[edit on 15-2-2009 by 17364528409]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebeast2012
The bird was from another city,my friend told me that another weird thing he found out was that some government workers (he does not recall wich agency) came to the vet office and asked for a "secured container".

Could I please ask what Gov't agencies coming to a vet office to ask for a "secured container" has to do with bird flu or your post at all?

Honestly, I bet the government has much better sources for "secured containers" than a local vet's office.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the problem with these deseases is that the government can control who lives and who dies ... and THATS #ING sick

new topics

top topics

join