It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III ??? i just want opinions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
tyler

Every night i look at the sky and see one particualr planet getting larger and larger.

It's Mars, the god of war. Later this year it will come closer to earth than ever before.

Personally i dont put much stock in that, but it's interesting anyway.

all that's really creepy. maybe on the day of perihelion the war will begin! i dunno if that has much relevance other than a coinicential occurance. coincidence sucks.

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shady

"Freedom is like this, wake up one morning and think.. aaaaaaah what will I do today ? How can you speak of freedom when you know you'll have to work at least 40 years of your life. No work means no cash, so are you really free ? No you are not. You're a slave of the system. A system build on debts, interests and fear."

You couldn't be more wrong. That does mean we are free. You don't have to work. Plenty of people don't work. Those people are free to not have money and be a bum. What could be more free than having the ability to make your life whatever you want it to be. Whether it is a doctor or lawyer that makes a lot of money, or a hobo who walks around begging for money. Now that's freedom.

Ok let me put it this way, what you say is true, but that is not what I meant. Of course we are free to make choices. But that is not freedom. Be a lawyer or beg for money, you have to make money in one way or another. The only *freedom* you have is to choose how you are going to make that money. I know we are used to the system so we don't know if it's good or not, it's normal to most of us. But that doesn't mean it's the best way.

You mentioned a slave to the system. Well, there is a 'system' of some kind everywhere. But this one is much less unobtrusive as say, a communist system. The ideal there is equal, but utterly not free. Our system is the opposite. Free but not equal. If everyone was completely equal, you couldn't be free because equality can only be achieved if someone has complete control over you.

Well it depends on how you look at it. For us, it's maybe true because we don't know better. It's all about what you are used to. For example if the majority of the nations on earth had a communistic system we would say communism is better than democracy. Becauswe we don't know better and are used to some things doesn't mean it can't get better or can't be changed. It's all about education. It's what you know or what they teach you that counts for many of us, say 99% of the world population. But there are some peoples who think for them self and most of them know that some things aren't right.

I know it's not easy to develop a "fair" system because of many factors. The thing is that we never try, some people enjoy their power a lot, and all systems known by man today are about one thing ! One to rule over many.

If a President wins the election with 51% of the vote means that still 49% of the voters doesn't want that person as their President. But are you free to ignore that person as your President ? No way ! You'll have to accept it. That's not what I call freedom.

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by TigeriS

1) Ultra Phoenix, I won't reply on you because your reply is irrelevant to my post.
Try to stay on topic and quit asuming things.

2) And both of you should remember that no one is always right, you can be wrong anytime !

1) Irrelevant ? What was irrelevant in my post ? NOTHING ! It's just that you don't like what I wrote.

2) Like you TigeriS.

Well your reply suggest that I said things I never said that's why. You always asume you know what I'm thinking, that is wrong. Try to think on a scientific level, and maybe you'll understand me better. I know you hate everybody and everything that doesn't agree with America. But I don't mind, sooner or later everybody will find out what it's really all about. Then it may be too late, but don't say I didn't try to open your eyes. Sleep well..

Just open the history book, and you'll see that everything repeats it self, but most of us aren't capable to see that. So we keep doing the same thing over and over again until we destroy ourself. I think on a scientific level and not based on hatred, I find out things for myself, I don't copy cat official news etc. What isn't there can be invented.

[Edited on 21-2-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
i think i understand exaclly where your coming from TigeriS, basically we are born into a system that we did not ask to be born into, and there is no escape unless you follow the system to escape by getting enough money to make your own system which is practically impossible without vast amounts of money...

so basically were stuck

posted on Feb, 21 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
"" the human race will keep building technology which
will destroy us ""

very true.

why this happens?

evil.

it will eventuaally stop though.

what do i think about WW3.

1. It is happening because of false religions, communism, and plain evil.

many saints who lived in the early 100s, predicted WW3 not just nostrodomus.

2. (some) nukes will go off, not enough to destory the whole population because of
gods promise to never completely destroy the earth again.

3. many bad events will happen this year as war picks up, revolutions, riots, and falling economy
will collapse, we will become more sinful on tv, more evil, and will (destruct) ourselves.

yea i know, im a (crazy) fanatic.

Just prepare for stuff that has to happen because we are so evil as a whole world.

All predictions state that 2/3s of the population will be wiped out in this war by (many) prophecies.

If you believe in god, it would be a good time to pray and prepare.

Btw i agree that the (free) nation nonsense is false.

we are not free as you think. our country is headed for martial law, any of you can see this.

peace.

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
there is definately a way for us to be part of that last third. we're going to fight against the Cabal at every turn and every front. the ones controlling this will make sure they will live before they let it happen. the solution. don't let them allow it to happen. we must seek out all the cabal and get them to spill their guts then destroy them. you say murder is a crime? maybe but not when it prevents more murder. we must take it upon ourselves to stop this from happening even if it means becoming the notorious bad guy. what can we do for our world however worthless and evil it is. it's the only world we've got. we have to fight for it and it's people. not the Cabal and government people the unsuspecting like you and I. if it weren't for our thirst for knowledge none of us would be able to realize what is going on. the problem with knowledge is being able to act on it. we know what could and probably will happen but are we going to doing anything about it? probably not. why sit back and watch?

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Quote:

"Btw i agree that the (free) nation nonsense is false.

we are not free as you think. "

The West is called the 'Free World'!

What they have left out is the little word in the middle!!

"The Free Mason World!"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join