It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers up in arms at herb listing(UPDATED)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I've already posted on another thread regarding silver, about how Cipro nearly killed me.

I heavily rely upon my herbs and silver. Silver was my cure for chronic sinusitis. Garlic and Oil of Oregano saved me from having to get a root canal and knocked out my tooth pain in 2 days. Goldenseal kicked the crap out of a serious case of bronchitis this winter in my husband. Ginger gave me back the ability to get out of bed when I suffered severe morning sickness. Gold Coin Grass took down a gallstone attack within 24 hours, and within a month disentegrated 2 small stones.

I could go on and on about all of the times herbs have saved me or one of my family members.

My family does not have health insurance. I have always relied upon my alternatives.

This whole thing has had me furious. I've learned how to take things into my own hands when I couldn't afford doctors. I can't turn back and accept the medical model of care, which is so far out of touch with what medicine should be anyway. History certainly repeats itself, as a long time ago midwives and medicine women who knew their herbs and could doctor the women and villages, were deemed as witches and killed off so the medical doctors could take their place in the communities.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nowadays, incident like this does not surprise me anymore. Surprisingly, up to now, with modern means of communication and the easy way to get vital information from the internet & other sources, an average person still not aware for example, that there is a better natural alternative medicine and minus all the known deadly side effects of popular FDA approved anti cholesterol drug statin. This natural substitute for anti cholesterol drug is called “Reducol” made from conifer. Just a simple product of nature to lower cholesterol. Ask the majority of people who suffer from high cholesterol and most of them most likely to say that they never heard of this before.

Natural Vitamins producers were even forced to put a small note in their products like “No approved therapeutic claims”. Yet most of these alternative herbs or natural are permanent solutions to most of the common ailments.

Some unforeseen forces must be suppressing information on purpose.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
yeeee haaaw looks like its time to grow your own

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thanks. very interesting...hadn't heard that one. i'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of natural remedies out there big pharma would just hate for us to know about.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi there

Baning natural medicine is part of new european Lisbona constitiuion...
There is simply so much pages, and nobody from its creators reali wants wide public to know whats for is that stack trash...The media in Europe says only things like that it will help unified EU etc...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yikes! Darn good thing that is not here in the States!

All hell would break loose.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Turmeric is AMAZING for you, lot of research done by western medicine has proved it's benefit, with NO side effect. In middle east we use Turmeric in our daily food, since it's anti-cancer that can explain why there are so much less cancer related death in middle east then western culture.

Stick to "natural" ingredients to heal yourself, much more long lasting and almost no Sid effect. All our current medications are ALL based on natural ingredient, but they sell it as smaller doses, add chemicals to it so you keep paying arm and a leg for them and you’re still not fully heal.

Don't get me going on Cancer on how we already have many cures for it, but won't get disclose to public as it is a booming business for pharmaceutical. Aids.. being made. first discovered in monkeys in central Africa... Man made medicine,

God made plants.... who do you trust?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the first stages of CODEX ALIMENTARIUS!

This is just the beginning people:

Codex
From esoteric agenda: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Why is there even a government entity there to tell us this?

Whatever someone decides to consume, as long as it doesn't hurt or harm others, should be ok to do.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Many people stated they are furious. I wonder how furious one has to be to actually do something?

I've been handing out The World According to Monsanto for a fair while now. I talk to all I can about the codex as well as monetary issues (and passing out the relevant vids).

But we are currently heading into the abyss.... and it is hard to know which new kind of crisis (problem) our government will introduce. To cause reactions of discord, dissent, and fear. And what kind of 'solution' 'they' will then impose.

Our times are most perilous.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdWardMD
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Neem is a tree. Insecticidal, antifungal and a couple other nice qualities. Easy to grow, but likes it warm and likes the sun. Can usually pick one up for 10 to 20 bucks on ebay.

DrEd

any chance you live in dallas DrEd

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I was doing a search earlier today for Heirloom Seeds for growing an herb garden as wel as vegies and came across this website. They have a link for Medicinal Herbs and sell what they call a "Medicinal Pack" of 15 different herbs.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

Medicinal Herb Pack

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join