It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens who looked like us live amongst us where would you likely find them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I�ve always wondered if there is some aliens who look similar to us could be living among us and most of us wouldn�t know it. Where would be the most likely places to find them?

Of course we could probably find them anywhere, but there must be some required types of jobs or interest that would more likely have an alien presence.

My first guess would be the medical field. What better place to study us without having to abduct us � we just walk right in and give them data and we don�t even know it. I think my favorite one though is Dentists � it�s easier to put an implant in a filling or jaw when the patient thinks your just fixing his teeth. There was a dental office I went to once that gave me this idea.

Vacation resorts. You know how when you go on vacation no matter where it is one of the best parts about it is nobody knows you, which allows us to loosen up etc. The key here is nobody knows you and you can even make up your history give yourself a new name � just for fun and you don�t have to worry about continuing the story because you don�t ever have to see anyone you met again. What better place for aliens to be unnoticed.

Of course if they wanted to have a certain amount of control I suppose government positions would qualify too.

Anyway does anyone have any likely places to add or even a specific story to talk about?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
everywhere.

If they look like us, talk like us, and act like us, you can bet they are going to be everywhere like us.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well I find a lot of aliens in the back room of restaurants and in the janitors room at High Schools, lets start there!.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Well I find a lot of aliens in the back room of restaurants and in the janitors room at High Schools, lets start there!.

That's was great 47! I hadn't considered that.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

That's was great 47! I hadn't considered that.

Phew I thought you were gonna be angered by that one, I did put some serious thought into your question though and I think that they would probably live out in the mountains where it would be easier to live without being hassled and they would be able to transit without to much eyes watching it.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! r u sure that those r aliens? or just sexual prey that some ppl are holding in there?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Two Words, New York.

Nobody sticks out in New York.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Any what about the Countless who are "Observers" An live off the Guberment an watch the news an surf the net an think all day unknowly transfering data to higher up beings.....OOOooooooOOoooooooo!

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Any what about the Countless who are "Observers" An live off the Guberment an watch the news an surf the net an think all day unknowly transfering data to higher up beings.....OOOooooooOOoooooooo!

Actually that sounds like a pretty good job.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You do realise that it would be impossible for any life evolving on and from another planet to look even vaguely similar to us, dont you?

Unless of course the Genetically MOdified themselves on th elong distance here.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
triplesod that is a pretty ignorant claim to make, seeing as we have yet to verify the existence of extra terrestrial life forms.

Therefore to outright say its impossible for life to develope like that of a "human" is a little irresponsible on your part.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
triplesod that is a pretty ignorant claim to make, seeing as we have yet to verify the existence of extra terrestrial life forms.

Therefore to outright say its impossible for life to develope like that of a "human" is a little irresponsible on your part.

NOt at all.

We look the way we do because of the makeup of our 4.3 billion year old planet.

During our very earliest ancestors lives, if the slightest thing would have been different, temperature change by a degree either way, the earth being larger, smaller, bigger mass, us being closer or further from tyhe sun, teh slightest change in chemicles in our atmosphere etc etc etc then we would have evolved in a completely different way!

IN other words, the history of our planet and all its chemistry and physics and everything had to be exactly the way it happened to produce us. Now, the chances of another planet anywhere else having the exact same history and I nmean exact in every minute detail including such seemingly tiny things as temp, the size and shape of the water we came out of (dont forget, they would have had to come out of teh water too) is completely impossible. It is random chaos.

Even if we could re-run the earth in another part of the galaxy, giving it a complete perfect copy of our earth then even still, the chances of a creature like us evolving is nearly impossible and that is doing a perfect re0run of earth!

And i am not even going to begin talking about where we actually came from, wether or not we were bacteria carried on a meteorite, where that meteorite came from, what was its and the bacterias history.

The only way you could carry on an argument of the possibility of aliens who have the form of human beings would be to talk about other dimentions. Something i would not dispute, something that appears possible but something that i and none of you knwo anything about.

Still think I am being ignorant and irresponsible?

Would you like me to give professional, scientific referance points that prove, very factually and without a shadow of a doubt what i say?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
You do realise that it would be impossible for any life evolving on and from another planet to look even vaguely similar to us, dont you?

Unless of course the Genetically MOdified themselves on th elong distance here.
They can't "look" like us?

Honestly that's just your theory based on a theory that hasn't been proven yet. Doesn't it get tiring for you all to build theory on top of theory on top of theory?

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
read my above post and think about it rationally please.

Just use your head.

If we are talking about different dimentions then I completely agree of its possibility going of WHAT I KNOW. Which isnt very much at all!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Bowling Alleys, Laundromats... etc..

Seriously, if they're here ( and I believe they are ) they could have taken our form... they are literally all over the place. Working along side you, watching and learning from you and everyone else...

I can't wait till the day that it's announced I or found out and everyone knows...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
read my above post and think about it rationally please.

Just use your head.

If we are talking about different dimentions then I completely agree of its possibility going of WHAT I KNOW. Which isnt very much at all!

Mankinds creation/evolution is still shrouded in mystery. Nobody has any clue whether we evolved or were created, spontaneously or otherwise. Everything children are being taught is THEORY...you might want to try and think rationally yourself. Our beginnings are pure conjecture...no proof. Therefore nobody can say with a certainty that aliens can't look like us.

Aliens are theory...our beginnings are theory. Am I correct?

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nature is universal and adapts the organism to it's environment.

If the life is carbon based and they come froma planet similar to earth even if the mass is more or less or the planet is cold or hot, they would most likely resemble us.

Bi-pedal, two or so arms, head eyes yada.

If they are not carbon based then I don't know what the hell they would look like.

But in the end, if they evolved on a completely arborial planet they may have longer arms or legs, be adapted to living in trees or what have you, and while you may not look at one and say, my god he looks just like uncle Sal, they would "resemble" us.

This is my opinion, which holds as much weight as your theory.

spiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The real question would be "how would we find them?" If they look like us then I would want to be able to find out who the heck they were to start things off. It's important to identify a friend or foe, whichever they may be.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
The real question would be "how would we find them?" If they look like us then I would want to be able to find out who the heck they were to start things off. It's important to identify a friend or foe, whichever they may be.
I've always found this method successful in uncovering an under cover alien...first...walk up to the suspected alien entity and casually stick your finger in their buttcrack...once it's firmly inserted repeat this," Greetings My friend! All is well?"

If it's an alien, it'll believe this is custom and reach for your buttcrack...if this happens...run.

If they instead scream and punch you then attempt to use a stun gun on you...run.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If there are aliens that live among us that look exactly like us, then the most obvious reason for them being here is government infiltration.

Washington D.C.: alien capitol of the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join