It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens who looked like us live amongst us where would you likely find them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
after reading these posts, I was still convinced we are as alien to ourselves as we are to each other.

we are condensed matter vibrating at frequencies, or something like that.

We always exist, therefore the question is no longer relevant, nothing is Alien if we are One.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The one thing they have a hard time 'faking'...( in looking human) is hands............beware the 3 fingered man! (or woman)....
Lots of ALIENS in Hollywood for sure man.......they like working as BIG advertising executives as well.....another reason to shoot the TV set
::

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
I've always found this method successful in uncovering an under cover alien...first...walk up to the suspected alien entity and casually stick your finger in their buttcrack...once it's firmly inserted repeat this," Greetings My friend! All is well?"

If it's an alien, it'll believe this is custom and reach for your buttcrack...if this happens...run.

If they instead scream and punch you then attempt to use a stun gun on you...run.

ROFLMAO !!!!!

But back to the topic, all I can say is that I'm POSITIVE there are aliens living among us.

Believe me, I've met some people in my lifetime that I can definitely say are not human. They may look and talk like us, but they are truly evil and ruthless to the core and give off major COLD vibes. I usually get the shivers when I come near one.

A couple recent examples:

A traffic warden I witnessed gleefully writing a parking ticket. I'm surprised I didn't glimpse a forked tongue peeking out of her mouth.

An Ex-Boss at a video store I worked at. TRULY inhuman this 'woman' was.

And from the past, basically everybody holding positions of power in the town of McMudhole---excuse me, my bad, that would be McMinnVILE---Ooooops, that's not it either..Oh yes, McMinnville, Oregon.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Damn it, I knew that buttcrack check was the only way
Back to the testing. And just when I was starting to wash the stink off my finger.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Where would they be ?

Well, at least one would be in York, UK. The evil cow booked me for 'performing an illegal manoeuver' (whatever the hell that is !) when I was an Engineer for a computer company. She was a traffic warden of course, but thinking of it, she might not have been an alien - she could easily have been a demonic entity from the fourth dimension

The other place is McMinnvile, Oregon (both myself and KayEm have mentioned this antechamber of Hell before).
There is a realtor who lives there who I am convinced arrived with the McMinnVille 1950 UFO and a more obvious specimen of the Reptilian race I am yet to meet.

I won't even mention my ex-wife. She was fecking scary !!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
You do realise that it would be impossible for any life evolving on and from another planet to look even vaguely similar to us, dont you?

Unless of course the Genetically MOdified themselves on th elong distance here.

While I agree they might not look exactly like us, but they could look enough like us to blend in or make modifcations to blend in - some maybe better than others. Also because we are so diverse looking anyway how would we really know.

If there is other life in the universe we live in I think it's more likely that they look similiar to us than not. No doubt there might be pretty ugly creatures out there, but I think it's possible some might look like some of us. Just like a secret society can blend in with the rest of us they could blend in.

I guess you could include those that don't look enough like us to work with us daily, but enough so that the can blend in for a short period of time.

For example you might find those types say deep in the mountains in the winter time out of the way far enough that they won't even run into backcountry skiers or snowmobilers. If they were spotted from a distance, such as by aircraft or a backcountry nut they world be dressed in a way that you couldn't tell they were alien as long as they had legs, torso, arms, head etc.

Besides all the government control conspiracy stuff, I think they might just come here on vacation. I also think if they're similiar enough to live with us they might just decide to move here and keep their identy to themselves that could even be a way for them to modify our genes, by blending with us.

Still though my biggest bet on where to find them is where you find travelers as it's where they could best fit in without being noticed.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by outsider]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ive always fondly thought~~of a buttcrack~~as a personal sideways smile

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Ive always fondly thought~~of a buttcrack~~as a personal sideways smile
It does sound a bit nicer doesn't it...aliens should have a PR person to spin their anal violations haha...

"Now now people! Zorton didn't put anything in anybodies buttcrack! My goodness no...he simply penetrated somebodies personal sideways smile! It's all in fun see?"

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've recently stopped smoking the ganja (after about 3 years) and I am now able to remember my dreams...for the last three years I rarely could remember my dreams....

The first dream I can remember after having stopped had to do with me talking to this guy, and I was looking at him, and all of the sudden I knew he was an alien, or maybe an alien human hybrid....I can still remember his face, and when I realized he was an alien, I knew that he could tell I knew his secret, and he just smiled....and when I woke up the next morning I started noticing people in real life who had similer facial characteristics to this guy in my dream.....anyway....I know people dreams are usually only interesting to the person that has them, but for my first memorable dream in years, it still has me thinking every time I see someone who looks like this guy.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChainReaction
I've recently stopped smoking the ganja (after about 3 years) and I am now able to remember my dreams...for the last three years I rarely could remember my dreams....

The first dream I can remember after having stopped had to do with me talking to this guy, and I was looking at him, and all of the sudden I knew he was an alien, or maybe an alien human hybrid....I can still remember his face, and when I realized he was an alien, I knew that he could tell I knew his secret, and he just smiled....and when I woke up the next morning I started noticing people in real life who had similer facial characteristics to this guy in my dream.....anyway....I know people dreams are usually only interesting to the person that has them, but for my first memorable dream in years, it still has me thinking every time I see someone who looks like this guy.
It should have you thinking about visiting a doctor before you snap and shotgun every person with alien characteristics.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
"It should have you thinking about visiting a doctor before you snap and shotgun every person with alien characteristics."

Excuse me? First off, even if these people with similar facial charasteristics were aliens, why would I kill them?

Second....I didn't say I believe they were....I certainly would have my head examined if I actually believed that a person in a dream is definite proof of aliens on earth...I just find it interesting when I find people who look like this guy in my dream.....

Third.....huh?

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ChainReaction]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
hey outsider. travellers would be a good place for aliens to live on earth. youd get to see much more of earth people rather then being in a boring old nine to five. i would think 2 that if you was an alien living on earth it would be noticable that there was somthing just that bit different them no matter how good a resembalance to a human they could get. and travellers are often like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
I�ve always wondered if there is some aliens who look similar to us could be living among us and most of us wouldn�t know it. Where would be the most likely places to find them?
I think that you would maybe perhaps find them in the positions of power of the Major Governments around the world. That would include people like G. W. Bush and Tony Blair. The reasoning is that they have always been here in control of the masses of people around the world. They maybe exist as a type of bloodline of human beings with alien DNA.

Or, they may have already infiltrated those Top Government positions and taken over holographically to look like humans, when they only disguise themselves as such with their advanced technology to alter human perception. The only way of identifying them is by the aura or their negative energy, of which animals have an uncanny ability of detecting in greater potential than humans.

I think that the aliens would want to operate among the Major Governments of the world, as the Presidents and Military Leaders.

<< 1   >>

join