It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over NY/NJ???? Why so many?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure on what chemtrails do to us or the environment...or why they are made. But really weird....today at about 1640 est went to move car. There were 3 plains making trails at different altitudes as well as going in different directions. There were also 5 other older trails apparent.

Went back outside to take pic and it was too dark.

This was over Fort Lee, NJ area which is just over the GW bridge. Any ideas????? Kinda made me wonder.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I live on Eastern Long Island and I noticed a bunch this afternoon as well. I watched one strip of 'contrail' drop like a blanket into the forest north of my home. That's what I call bad wind!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm in Paterson which is about 16 miles from NYC and I noticed a lot of chemtrails today, especially in the afternoon. I was just outside and it's 7:24 and I can see a few of them scattered across..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I may sound like a broken record to some, but the whole "OMG it must be chemtrails" crowd sound like a broken record.

Do you have any rain forecast?

The increased humidity coupled with the cold weather are perfect conditions for persistent contrails to form.

join