It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats this in my picture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Hey there QoW,

Interesting you mentioned little men / foot-steps running and laughter ... when I was looking at the last picture in the collection I saw a small boy (toddler) sitting on the ledge behind the bin and the shadow image of a toy dog with floppy ears in the bin itself.

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
that was AT LEAST the result of a very unusual smoking device. do we need to call the DEA or do you stop on your own?

giggling

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

yes of course you can have the picture..

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Has anyone close to you passed away recently?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

wow just seen the thing you where talking about in the black bin in the last picture...

all that was in the bin was some builders rumble at the bottom...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
it could be a plasma field! usualy orbs eminate from them..smoke is more defined. check out this link - www.eceti.org...

the picture is labeled "plasma beings" - 2nd row 1st picture on the left.

there are also some other cool paranormal photos on the page

ok - i didnt read thru the whole thread and saw the post above with the picture and saw orbs (sorry people) i definately think it is a plasma field.

**edited because i didnt read through the whole thread and saw pic in post above.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
also the excavating and digging up and building stuff can cause spirits to act up - have you had any weird stuff happen yet? i suggest if you have a nightshot camera go out there and film at night and see what you get. i can almost guarantee you will get some cool stuff. best of luck to you

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I really think you need to get a shovel and start digging up the yard. Have somebody locate your utilities first so you do not break a water main or gas line.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Huh, that's funny. When I took a picture of a punching bag I had when I was younger, just to test out my digital camera, it had the same effect, except the foglike stuff was red and there were orbs in it. More than likely, it was proabbly the effect of the flash reflecting lightwaves of color, etc.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So? Did you or didn't you find the towel? Maybe it has escaped to South Park and become Towelie (from zero to hero, rescuing people from the gun coming out of Oprah's lady parts, for you guys who haven't seen the episode).

Really, on a quantum mechanical level weirdness rules. Yet that wave of probability is so densely packed (the amplitude) that according to physics we in the macro world will be all fine.

Did the towel vanish or did you pull are ATS legs?

On the one hand I do hope so, because that house of yours must be very dangerous. On the other hand, if these things happen than it must be a gold mine for scientists.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there QoW,

Interesting you mentioned little men / foot-steps running and laughter ... when I was looking at the last picture in the collection I saw a small boy (toddler) sitting on the ledge behind the bin and the shadow image of a toy dog with floppy ears in the bin itself.

Woody

I didn't look at the pictures. I am totally mesmerized by Towel who got away
Really, if that happened for real it is the most paranormal thing I have ever heard about. Mind you, I have experienced real strange things, but this beats everything. Even the freaky reports here about the monstrous Hat Man (who since reading about him here, I think about of and on).

I will check out the pictures now.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Looked at that last pic, nope no boy. I did see brownish spots.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
okay one question so why would u randomly take a picture of ur wall a few seconds before and again few seconds later .. let alone taking the picture at night as well seems abit suss .. ALSO the first picture (without *mist*) u cant see the house in the background due to the darkness .. YET the second picture (with *mist*) u can see it nice and clear .. why's that? .. looks like a photoshop alteration to me

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Looks like Cig. Smoke.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

i was more p1ssed off at the towel vanishing to be honest i just thought you cheeky little begger bring back my towel..ghosts and things spooky have never really scared me because i see it that if they wanted to hurt you they could .. taking stuff says to me its playing with you and dosent mean you any harm .. just a bit of spooky fun..

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I can't believe all you people who discredit this kind of stuff without really giving it a chance. Here's a picture I took in 2005. Debunk this if you like.It is real. Don't know what it is but it wasn't there in any pictures before or after.

To the OP nice thread and picture finally find someone who has a similar picture experiences to mine....click to view the whole image

[edit on 17/2/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

I don't know for certain, but some ghost websites refer to it, as ectoplasm. Just google ghost+ectoplasm+photos.

There are several ghost websites on the internet. ghost pictures

I hope this helps, but you can google ghosts on google images and see what is similiar to your own and then follow the link.

I think your photograph is worth an investigation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad

i was more p1ssed off at the towel vanishing to be honest i just thought you cheeky little begger bring back my towel..ghosts and things spooky have never really scared me because i see it that if they wanted to hurt you they could .. taking stuff says to me its playing with you and dosent mean you any harm .. just a bit of spooky fun..

But just think about where and when Towel turned up
Maybe some caveman is clutching his new trophy oh say 50.000 years ago

I am really interested in hearing if more mega weird things happen in your home.

Somehow connected to your story I see the face of that little imp in that magical movie with a very young Tom Cruise (the girl of his dreams is abducted by nasties who bring her to a very disgusting and totally not sexy devil). It's the boy with the English accent.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why is it that when people take "ghost" pictures, it always shows up when that person is taking a picture of something that you normally wouldn't take a picture of.

When I see a ghost picture, and it's a picture of a family or something, and there's a ghost in the photo, I say to myself,
Hmm..ok..thats weird.

But when it's a picture of something random, like a shed or window, it just doesn't seem real, seems it was faked to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Thank-you so much (sorry it's taken me so long to reply) if you want to see them on my site here'sthe link;

pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join