It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats this in my picture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

All kidding aside, how cold was it outside when you took the pictures? Did you see the mist with the naked eye?
I'm asking as a means of eliminating common elements that could cause this. Otherwise, I find that the mist/fog in the photo could be something worth investigating further. Try taking more photos of the same location on another day and see if this can be captured again. Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It is probably glare on the lens from a reflective surface nearby, such as a window or tin roof.

From the before and after shots we can see that you were shooting at different angles and this could be the reason that the glare is in one shot but not the others, especially if you were using a flash.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

took some more pictures out back.. same weather conditions as last night .. there was nothing strange in the 5 pictures i took.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Hmmm, I still think there might be something going on.........only time will tell I guess.
Did you ever find your towel?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by intrigued2

no its a real head scratcher.. it was on the clothes basket and when i went to grab it it slipped off the side of it onto the floor.. i bent around the clothes basket and it was gone.....

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
breath maybe? Would definately side on the mundane with this one fatdad.

seconded, that's just what it looks like.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
okay. i hate to be "that guy" like that other dude said. but FAKE. Total Fake. first of all, what were you doing taking pictures of that spot? i find it hard to believe that you were out there doing anything constructive. you were planning it.

secondly, i find it even harder to believe that the so-called "apparation" didn't try to make even more contact like poking you, moving things, and appearing in front of your face.

hoax.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

its the corner of my garden .. i was taking pictures of the extension being built from start to when its finally ends..i will post a picture of my garden with the corner.... i have to wait till the builders finish at 5 pm every night so i can take the pictures.. in fact i will post half a dozen if it helps... the first pic is the corner of garden i took picture from , the building work is yet to start...

]

as you can see in the last picture the roof has been finished and the picture as always is from the bottom corner of garden looking towards house..

[edit on 7-2-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think it is a ghost. Send in your pic to a ghost site and they will love it.
I don't like the sound of the missing towell. Tell me if it turns up ok?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecowgirl

my wife thinks the builders disturbed something when digging the foundations...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrigued2

Why are we still talking about the picture? I demand we talk about the disappearing towel
My remote sniffing sense is off due to the migraine I had this weekend, but if you are telling the truth you are in real trouble. What if it sucks up you?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just trying to pick up something, do you have the idea there are little men (trolls perhaps) in or around your house? I also see this blond woman with a big Huskey like dog, I do not know what she has got to do with it.

Let me know please.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

we got this house after the original owner ( a woman ) died .. i don't know if she had a dog .. maybe she doesn't like us altering her house...

[edit on 9-2-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

How did she look? Anyways, I think this woman is alive.

And did you find that towel?? I mean, if that happened to me I'd be totally scared. I applaud you for staying in that house. Or maybe you are just stupid

What about the little men? Do you feel there are imps around? I pick up on a lot of footsteps made by small feet (sounds). I also hear laughter.

When I imagine things, to the left means past, in the middle means now, to the right means the future. This also applies when I pickup on things.
When I pick on something and it is drawn and not photographic it means that this is something someone thinks/believes or it means it is a fake.

I saw the little men drawn, infering that this is what you might think. The footsteps I really hear so did you hear them too?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe there is credibility to the possibility that something was disturbed by the excavation of the property. It's possible that the "ghost" of any previous owner who has passed on may be somewhat disturbed by what's going on but not to the extent of being vindictive. Photos may never be accepted as credible evidence by a lot of people but I wouldn't dismiss them entirely. The missing towel would disturb me enough to search my entire house until I was satisfied that it did indeed "disappear". Nothing malevolent about a missing towel but it would make me think that this is either a playful ghost or one that just wants to make itself known at this time. Keep us posted on any developments, if any. I'm intrigued......

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i went tonight and bought a digital voice recorder so im hoping i can pick up something on it.. as for spooky things i have been surrounded by paranormal things since i was a child.. also my mothers dog died on the 25 th of January it was 15 yrs old if it means anything...the woman was very old in her 80's , she was the first person to live in the house with her family, over 40 yrs i think have to check when house was built..

just thought that the little green men you talk about could be children as the back of my garden is separated by a hedge from a primary school..

[edit on 9-2-2009 by fatdad]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by iwant2believe1992

I love your gung-ho ... shoot-em-down-in-flames approach. I've not been on ATS for a week or so and you just made me laugh out loud (literally).

I'm guessing your a youngster who still lives at home or college ?

The reason I ask is because you obviously don't own your own place and if you do then you certainly haven't had any building work done on it.

Strange as it may seem to you, many people do take photographs of work being done to their homes ... they like to take pictures of the different stages of construction. Not just for the family album you understand ... but if anything goes wrong they have a pictorial record of the work for insurance purposes etc.

I know this is a conspiracy site but I don't think this guys collection of pics was any kind of surreptitious set-up just for our benefit !

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kyoto111
If you zoom onto the window frame at the top you can see a dot? its a perfect [] dot

I see that, looks like something from a program called gimp, for working with photos/pictures etc. My daughter uses the program for drawing, and quite often will add "smoke" effects etc.

So, I copied the image, pasted it into my gimp program and zoomed onto it. Yep, its a pixel, looks like someone used a paint program or gimp program on it.

So, I say it is "smoke" added to the picture in gimp or paint or such.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Hey there fatdad

... I think your wife could be right, although it doesn't have to be a previous resident of the house ... depends what the history of the land it's built on holds !

But let's back-up a touch before I continue;

Please spare a thought for us sensitives ... the image of you stepping out of the shower in the buff ... then bending over to pick-up the 'vanishing towel' is quite a sight big-guy ... my eyes are still burning after reading that.

As for the original picture ... I think you may have something. I've seen countless pics with smoke / mist /frost etc, and this seems a little bit more substantial than most. The form is quite impressive and the density in some areas suggests it could be more than the norm.

At the risk of being a bit forward (after all, that image of you na na na - sorry can't bring myself to say it again - bending for a towel, does put us on a pretty intimate footing now), so I was wondering if I could copy the first pic and put it in the gallery on my website ?

BTW Did you notice the 4 possible orbs in the last pic of the collection (up near the appex.

Woody

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join