It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican: Holocaust denier must recant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
This bishop never denied the Holocaust. He simply questioned the number of Jewish people who died in it.

Media not giving the whole story again. Surprise surprise

But that's all it takes. If you disagree with ANY part of the conventional holocaust story, you're a denier and in many countries a criminal!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've been following this ever since it hit the news a week ago.

I posted the interview segment where he shares his views on the holocaust and also the segment of a sermon that he claims 911 was an inside job.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting to note how we never hear about his views on 911, and when we are informed about his views on the holocaust he is branded an "anti-semite" and "holocaust denier"... which he is neither. This exaggerated hype over the holocaust and clear omission of 911 leaves me wondering about the motives of those who control the media.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You are correct to ask what they are hiding by omission.

You never see people who think Elvis is still alive get arrested. People who claim to have seen abducted by UFOs are never sent to jail. Only in this one area of inquiry is so much force brought to bear on those who refuse to believe as they are told to believe.

It is most of all the actions of those who protect the orthodoxy that make it obvious that something is being hidden from the public.

If you dare to ask questions about the holocaust, you can get thrown in jail, but you can question anything else without any problems. THAT is quite significant isn't it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join