It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Million "Snuggies" sold... I have officially lost faith in humanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The ultimate faith in humanity killer:
look HERE
"GET YER RAPTURE T-SHIRTS! JESUS BOBBELHEADS SOLD HERE!"

i think my example is better than the OP, but you can decide.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what is going on in the world its a backwards robe jeez

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenophiles

"are you with me camera guy?"

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
LOL!

When I first saw that, I busted up laughing.

Wear a sweatshirt? And slippers? And sweats?

Oh, what's that one thing called again, uhhh the gas company? and yeah what's the other thing, oh yeah, the HEATER?

LMAO!

That product is an epic fail. They're going to end up going wal-mart with it. I give it 3 months before they're in stock with a diff name. And better yet, cancer causing chemicals in the snuggies so everyone can have a grand old time.

EPIC FAIL !!????????? THEY SOLD 4 MILLION !!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS THAT A FAILURE??????? Seiously?

Are you right in the mind?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g raj
When i first saw that commercial, i thought it was a farce. I was waiting for the punchline, then the commercial ended, and i realized the joke was on the consumers. It seems a flashy commercial will sell anything these days. The part that shows the family at a sporting event is laughable. I can only imagine the embarrassment of playing little league while the fam is wrapped up in these glorified mu-mus. When will the ones with nascar logos, or professional sports teams logos come out? Every day i believe that "Idiocracy" is coming sooner than we think(partially upon us as a matter of fact).

No a flashy commercial will not sell anything.....

But Billy Mays Will ! lolol

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I had this great idea. I call it a "Hag".
It's a hat that you don't wear, instead you put stuff in it like a bag.
If you act now I will throw in a free plastic bag to put on over your
head.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

I want a snuggie, but that video is hysterical.

Almost got me in trouble at work.

This thread has been a hoot.

yes they look silly, but I really like the concept. We have to keep our house cold, and no a blanket doesn't cover everything. It floats, it moves, when it is cold you need a thicker blanket and it is like trying to keep covered with a garbage can lid, it just moves around. And I would prefer to keep my arms and neck covered.

I would actually like one for the car. Because blankets are bulky and my husband likes it at 45 degrees. This would be perfect.

I just want to add that I buy oxyclean and I think it is the greatest stuff on earth.

It has gotten me out of more then one jam.
Mix oxyclean with lemon juice and a little hot water, you ahve the best cleaner on the planet.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by nixie_nox]

[edit on 3-2-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Check out which celebrities own footie pajamas at www.BigFeetPjs.com

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
These things should’ve been called Monk-ies.

A buddy of mine and I just watched the video and we got a good laugh out of it!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
all I can say at this point is this is the funniest thread I've ever read since joining ATS

I'm dyin' over here, wrapped in my Suggie of course!

desperately need ShamWow to clean coffee of keyboard

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
LOL!

When I first saw that, I busted up laughing.

Wear a sweatshirt? And slippers? And sweats?

Oh, what's that one thing called again, uhhh the gas company? and yeah what's the other thing, oh yeah, the HEATER?

LMAO!

That product is an epic fail. They're going to end up going wal-mart with it. I give it 3 months before they're in stock with a diff name. And better yet, cancer causing chemicals in the snuggies so everyone can have a grand old time.

some of your posts are very well thought out and put in such a way that makes me think you are a very bright individual, and sometimes it seems like you say things because you like the sound of them.
which part of this is epic fail? the part where the makers take 2$ blankets, sew sleeves on them and sell them for 20 bucks, or the part where they sold 4 million of them?
i dare say that is a win sir, perhaps even epic.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It looks to me like some sort of cult robe

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
You Tube Link

An awesome parody - Warning some will cry laughing.

anyone that can wear a snuggie on the dunny while having a crap, and still manage to keep the oversize sleaves clean while wiping their arse deserves some kind of medal if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
HAHA oh dear, sorry if this is incorrect or upsets someone but when i noticed you can get it in white i wonderd if it comes with a pointy hat..but they look more like something you would wear to a black mass. maybe the NWO over orderd and needed to get there money back somehow

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm pondering the thought of several people who LARP (Live Action Role Play) picking up several of these and using them as their "Wizard Robes".

"OK, my alignment is lawful Good so I'll wear the white one. Where is my pointy hat?"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Like all products out there, no matter how crazy, wacky, or useless you might think it to be, for others, it has it's place in their lives.

Let them be happy, and you do the same. If it won't work well for you, don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
*cries*

I bought one, and hated it.

I too, found this stupid and useless. But why did I get one?

My wife wanted one.

Oh, yeah, I still give her crap about it, why this and nt a robe or a normal blanket... but, she is my wife. She puts up with a lot of my stuff, so I figured, "well, okay".

BUT 4 million is rather misleading. They send you TWO, so in actuality, only 2 million have been sold.

I'm going back to painting my 40K stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The only thing about housecoats, robe and such is that they don't cover the feet.

I own those, and I would like something to cover the feet.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I dunno, maybe adult size Jammies with the built in feet? I believe that they are being made but I'm not sure exactly where though. Just a possibility.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would buy one because they look like some kind of strange Cult uniform.

Then again I could just have a swell housecoat tailored... People will buy anything!

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Catfish]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join