It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government knows what happens after death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They are also aware of how we got here and the reason being, this information was given to them by an ancient species of intelligent aliens. THEY KNOW AND THEY'RE NOT TELLING US BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD NEWS. Whatever happens is BAD, and however we're here are for purposes which we really just don't want to be aware of, we may be slaves or worst.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They also know you know that they know what we all know!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i think they know but they are not telling us because whatever comes after death "is not good FOR THEM"

this world is there only hope and when its gone they will be in big poop.
as for the common people slaves i think things will improve considerably in the next life.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know because it came in a vision! I'm trying to help you people!!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Can you describe to us what happens? Bill Deagle said that our soul was attached physically to our body through the peniel gland and that after death it detaches or something like that.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ya got it reversed. What we are going through during this life is the BAD, we are released when this is over.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How can anyone know or be sure??
Has anyone provided proof or is it someones opinion??

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have a memory of a past life, that the ets that were involved with our family seemed connected to revealing this to me at one time as the memories started coming after seeing some alien script along with a discharge and a great deal of sorrow, and have had a very strange dream/vision episodes a few years back that was consistent and lasted a couple of months, that showed our light bodies, and the lower dimensionals and a light sword. I was rescued in the end by St. Michael and the entire thing was over, thankfully.
My son vibed on the exact same dark lord in my room that was in my dreams for over two months!
From what I understand we're multidimensional beings, with a higher self that is not in this dot matrix universe at all, and possibly experiencing different lessons on different timelines. There is a possibility that Enki's group of renegades has this part of who we are trapped here, but that is going to end, and the fight for freedom for this world lies ahead. Though its not necessarily true that we're all trapped here, and I believe many leave anyway as they're on mission.

The truth is that the government is part of the Enki group of renegades, or at least their henchmen, so of course they know. They also know that many of the ets are here now because of them, and we ourselves need to separate from doing their will, fighting their wars, treating each other with inequality.
We need let the leaders know they stand alone, and begin to act cooperatively, and in a caring way, disregarding money and finances, stepping out of their system of slavery. That way, the same galactic law that gave the ets the ability to start to deal with their long standing enemies, namely the nuclear weapons that we use on people, will also protect us so we won't fall on the wayside.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

It makes some sense that 'the Government' knows what happens after death. Their actions imply that they know there's no Hell or Karma. If there was, they'd be doing a much better job than feathering their own nests

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Ok my intention here is not too get into those petty arguments I see on here all the time so don't take this the wrong way.

I have many dreams as well but they are only that.Its not my waking life.
I am asking for facts.
If my dreams are real then the world is in trouble.LOL
How do you know the government are part of the Enki group?(I have no clue who that is)
Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'll probably agree with Mistiq.

The soul goes to happier places after this, and no greedy human can control that. So an intense fear of death is instilled into us so we don't simply decide we don't wanna take part in the slavery anymore.

Really it would not be in those greedy bastards' best interest if people found out that life doesn't need to be this way, and maybe there are better places in existence to prove it.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Saying you had a vision and pointing to that as truth is not proof. I dont' wanna be one of these people who de-construct these sort of things but really. Who were they gonna ask what happens after death? The dead people? Who are the aliens gonna ask? The dead aliens?

I believe the government knows many things about what goes on that we don't, but life after death or no life after death or whatever the "after" part maybe. They're guess is as good as ours my friend.

Your vision is just a product of something else, these things aren't always literall in meaning, i would focus on that vision in your next sessions, really see what it's about.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Could you explain what you saw in your vision? Some detail would be helpful. Also, can you sit back and objectively look over this vision, see if it could apply to your personal life, rather than the world at large, you know, visions don't always mean what is shown. Allegory and metaphor rather than literal is usually the rule rather than the exception.

i myself don't think any living being can absolutely know what comes after death, because that would be one of those, have to experience to know sort of things. Sure, many people might think they know, or have a truth according to them, but theres only one absolute truth. By definition truth can only be one.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The government knows what happens after death? I hope they do, they run the show. The government is based on the holy book. Not quite sure what to make of this but they do rule through the holy book, based on commandments given from a ufo, so they're pretty clued on.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Can you please provide some evidence and/or sources for your information, or is this a personal theory...if so, maybe you should've posted this in "skunkworks".

Personally I believe death is the end of everything but the physical self which then continues its perpetual journey from the star-stuff from where we came.

To think any different is egotistical or deluded imo....quite normal for most humans but I just don't think we're that special.

Dead....dark...silent....end

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
The government is based on the holy book. Not quite sure what to make of this but they do rule through the holy book,

Not MY Government.

based on commandments given from a ufo, so they're pretty clued on.

Rubbish..

Originally posted by Tentickles
They also know you know that they know what we all know!

I knew you'd say that!

[edit on 31/1/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Well, since we, the people, are the government, I have to tell you... There is no death.

All of this conspiracy stuff is kinda getting on my nerves already. It is so negative and paranoid. In a sense we are all in a conspiracy. All of us are in the government.

It is just the ape-like human nature that makes us want to have hierarchies. We should get rid of that. Evolve to the next level in our society and culture.

Notice that we don't need to evolve biologically or intellectually at all. Our problems are purely social or cultural.

And blaming conspiracies of our inherent will to build hierarchies and play games of dominance and submission is just a psychological transfer, ie. we are all playing power games.

Do you follow me? I say we are just apemen and now is the time to go above that. And I mean as a culture and a society, not individually.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Etsivä Romppainen

And the will to believe in something like conspiracies is just a part of the same old dominance and submission game.

You want to transfer you responsibilities as a human being to some unknown conspiracy. I mean you don't want to take the responsibility for your actions, instead you want to blame the conspiracy for all of our problems.

We are the conspiracy.

It seems like we need to evolve collectively.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The original poster didn't really give us much to go by.

having a vision and not xplaining what it is or about is about as useful as a shoe full of sand.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
The original poster didn't really give us much to go by.

Don't worry, I don't either...

I've been a bit confused after I got abducted and anal probed by little grey men.

That I can handle but not the men in black that have been following me around ever since I reported the anal probing at the local police station.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join