It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nearly 8 years on... still no Osama. Wheres Osama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anybody know where Osama Bin Ladin is? No doubt we have been spending over a trillion dollars in Iraq and billions in afghanistan, where is Osama? I mean for the last 7 years the recently departed republican had been spending billions of tax payer money on Iraq, trying to some how connect it to the war on terrorism, the very fact the worlds strongest and most technically advanced army has not made any significant gains in catching Osama or his major commanders, where the hell is he?

Anybody got opinions? You know I just love the way some here tend to defend the Iraq war and the last administrations handling of the nation, I mean honestly why has Osama not become a priority after 2003?

Just a mere two years following those dreadful attacks on our soil Mr Bush and the Bushies of the nation decided, "well hey, lets just take attention away from afghanistan and start spending over $200 million on Iraq a day". And what happened following the revelation that there reasons for the war were false, what happened when the war began to drag on for years? As typical as it is Mr Bush, his party and the Bushies stubbornly continued to waste the nations time, money, resources, lives and to take away focus on the real war at hand in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

The new Obama administration is set to withdraw troops over an 18 month period from Iraq and to redploy some 15,000 back into the afghan-Pakistan border, were these monsters still hide to this day. However so much time wasted on this war in Iraq.... my question is after 8years of the Bush administration and their "freedom" war, where is Osama? Where is his second in command? Where are the other cowardly leaders of these attacks? What the hell did the Iraq war do in the case of hunting these monsters down? Ill tell hya what it did, it took $1.2 trillion out from the tax payers and we paid over 4000 lives of our brave men and woman.

That man is laughing at Bush and everybody who blindly stood behind him through all these years in the Afghan border.

A wasted war in Iraq, a wasted trillion, and wasted time we could have put all focus on these cowards who cause these attacks. Anybody care to explain why we have no Osama? or where Osama is for that matter?

-His not on focus by the FBI anymore.
-In under two years following those 9/11 attacks focus shifted by the government from hunting for Osama to Iraq, all of a sudden this a was an attempt to re-direct anger towards Saddam. Why?
-What the hell does Iraq have to do with Osama, once again I ask you all this question.
-There are over 5 times as much troops in Iraq than over the for front war and hunt for Osama in afghanistan, its been like this for over 6 years. WHY?
-Why is it so insignificant to some ATS members here and most of the conservative populous in america that the Bin Laden and Bush families had close dealings in the 80s?
-Why is it so insignificant to those same folks that under THEIR administrations Osama and Sddam were assisted financially and politically during the 80s? And yet theres STILL this justification for this war of lies. Still denial of the reality as to why we still dont have this monster who caused these attacks on 9/11.

Wheres Osama? Where is he? Iv heard time and time again back in 03' 04' 05' etc from slack rightwingers and some democrats that if I didnt support the war I hated my country and my troops, that this war was justified, that there was no real attempt to divert attention, so years following the nationalistic BS why have we not caught Osama? Why is he laughing at us?

Wheres Osama?

[edit on 30-1-2009 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was just thinking about this last night.
IMO, we must know where he is, and we must be protecting him somehow.
Or avoiding him.
We can't possibly have -not- found him by now.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the FBI's Website doesn't mention his evil doings on 9/11.
I have overwhelming suspicion that he has slipped through the cracks with a
little help. Out of sight, out of mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What a shame

If only he owed back taxes....The IRS would have found him in 24 hours....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I honestly don't believe he's alive. There hasn't been new video tapes of him, there hasn't been anything. Well there was voice recordings of him, now we don't even get that. The last thing he released was a "letter". I believe the name is being kept alive just to install fear in people.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ecain

I agree. I don't see how he could still be alive.

Medical History

Has anyone heard Obama mention Osama Bin Laden since he's been in office? I wonder if he knows the story now...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I agree, it doesn't make sense.

I would have thought that if the US Government genuinely thought Osama responsible for 9/11, they'd slow-step over hot coals to capture him and bring him to justice, or at least obtain compelling indications/proof that he was dead.

And yet, there he is, apparently roaming around and seemingly forgotten.

That IMO speaks volumes....

About what exactly, I admit I'm still not quite decided

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He's probably been dead since 2001! Many foreign press agencies have reported it and believe he is dead. He is obviously used by the war machine to keep their agenda going. And Obama and his crew will keep pushing that war agenda.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

soembody said he was murdered... And that somebody who said this got murdered as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The media stations dont seem to take much attention of it, well besides MSNBC, i mean olbermann and meddow mention it every week, in fox news its almost non-existent and CNN too. It may be just the fact nobodies paying anymore attention and so much of these news stations dont bother for ratings sakes.

I mean this guy lead those other cowards to attack our nation, and yet nobody seems to care anymore. This isnt just about the lives lost on 9/11, this is also about the lives last in the wars following that. Iraq had NOTHING to do with Osama, all it did was help divert attention, money and brave soldiers away from the real hunt. We wasted so much, and yet its almost as if Osama was "lastnights news". This guy ATTACKED AMERICA. OUR nation.

The funniest thing of it all is the bozos who waved flags like a couple of drug junkies and called on everybody who saw the Iraq war as just a diversion and a waste of resources and money as unpatriotic and troop hatin, they are the ones who dont hardly seem to care anymore about Osama. I know some folks down my street, die hard Bush voters, who have completely forgotten about Osama, I mean its when I have my short discussions with them (some heated) that they all of a sudden remember. Their too busy going on about "baby killer, gay marriage, muslim Obama", I mean honestly what happened to Osama?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

This guy ATTACKED AMERICA. OUR nation.

Just like you say Saddam had no connection to 9/11, the FBI says the same thing about OBL. Otherwise, he would be wanted by the FBI because of 9/11 and not some other reason.

www.fbi.gov...

What I can't figure out is what role the CIA is playing in all of this? There was a time when the CIA had a reputation for getting rid of people.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

What I can't figure out is what role the CIA is playing in all of this? There was a time when the CIA had a reputation for getting rid of people.

Isnt it obvious?? Doesnt anyone remember the invasion of Afghanistan by the former Soviet Union in 1978? Doesnt anyone remember the CIA's involvement in aiding and supplying the resistance fighters of Afghanistan..which included members of Al-Quada and the Taliban..and the all time famous...Osama Bin Laden!???

And your asking what the role is of the CIA and the apparent MIA of Osama and no capture and the lie of the Iraq war and the re-deployment back into Afghanistan????

Cmon people, this isnt rocket science and it doesnt take a slide rule to put the pieces together here and know what is going on, what happend and why.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
This guy ATTACKED AMERICA. OUR nation.

Maybe he had just as much involvement as Saddam did with 9/11 and just like the lie with Saddam being involved with 9/11, its possible the lie also applies to Osama and his involvement...or lack of...and is why no capture.

Perhaps all those that were captured are pawns...puppets...the actors portrayed as the ones involved..kept down in Guato, for almost 7 full years..no trial...no real media coverage of them from day to day, Bush quoted as saying "Osama is number 1 priority" at one time and then later saying "I dont know or care where Osama is"..and then saying "Saddam was involved with 9/11 and has WMD"...then later saying "Saddam isnt my priority and doesnt have any WMD"...

Do we really need the slide rule for this...or just a tiny dose of common sense and gut feeling.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My theory is that Bin Laden was among a group of Taliban and AQ fighters spotted going into some cave in Tora Bora in 2002 and then pulverized by a MOAB dropped via an airstrike called in by a US Army Special Forces ODA. We couldent get his body because we dident know he was in this group and the MOAB caved in the entrance and sealed his fate.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Didn't you hear the crazy youtube guy? Osama was given a new name and made your president.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bishop Law
Didn't you hear the crazy youtube guy? Osama was given a new name and made your president.

Oh ya..its amazing what plastic surgury and 7 years of refining and recovery can do to change the looks of someone.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Someone on ATS found him, here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun with that…

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Osama is according to Pakistani insider dead and died in 2004! I don't have proof for that but he left Afghanistan before the invasion.

Before the US invaded Afghanistan Osama bin Laden fled to Pakistan via US military air-bridge. A special commando flew him out of country.

He was protected by CIA and US military!

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The powers that be have to keep Osama, the Myth, alive. How else can they justify the billions and billions of dollars spent for the money making armament machine. How else can they keep billions and billions of dollars of drug trade alive and thriving.

If you control the Myth you control what the Myth says, does and where the Myth hides. The Myth, Osama, is constantly on the move hiding in Myth caves.

Eight years and where are the guns coming from that are killing our beloved American soldiers in Afghanistan? You guessed right Pakistan, location being in a thriving secluded village where over 1,000 guns of every shape, size and caliber are manufactured and refirbished by hand in huts every single day by men and children. The manufacture of guns have been going on for years and years in Pakistan, but the supply has not been detered and they keep making there way across the border. Hmmmm

[edit on 30-1-2009 by amari]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Is it only me or hasn't anybody heard...Osama Bin Laden is out of the picture now.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has confessed to being the mastermind behind 911, and many more terrorist attacks. It took Gauntanamo Bay a whole four years to push this confession from him......makes the mind boggle or laugh, whichever you choose.

en.wikipedia.org...

In March 2007, after four years in captivity, including six months of detention at Guantanamo Bay, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed — as it was claimed by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal Hearing [7] in Guantanamo Bay — confessed to masterminding the September 11th attacks, the Richard Reid shoe bombing attempt to blow up an airliner over the Atlantic Ocean, the Bali nightclub bombing in Indonesia, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and various foiled attacks.[8] On December 8, 2008, Mohammed and four co-defendants sent a note to the military judge expressing their desire to confess and plead guilty.[9]

According to the 9/11 Commission Report he was "the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks"

If he was the mastermind, why would Obama have made a video confessing to the crime - with an actor (stunt double lol) that barely even looks like him, and sent it to the CIA??

Details on the Osama confession fake video and additional links

This alone is fishy as hell!!

So there is an imposter posing as Bin Laden confessing VS. a Gauntanamo Bay prisnor confessing after 4 years of torture.

Hmmmm, if you ask me, the only evidence here, is that there is none, besides the fabricated ones ofcourse!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join