It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama personified as a 'good guy'? Seriously Folks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
NO the government does not care about you. OBAMA especially does not care about you. He has been pimped out by the same people that have funded every other person they want to be the front man of the supposed 'two party system." HITLER was elected into power for being such a good speaker initially. I personally am already sick of hearing talk of Obama's 'change'. At least intelligent discerning individuals can plainly see that his cabinet is being stuffed with the same people pushing for a global agenda. But hey, Obama is a 'good guy'!

Can we honestly not see these very blatant tricks anymore simply because of the intense work being done without our knowledge to fog our perception? Now that it is time for Bush to be gone we can now cast him out and dub him the 'bad guy'. What happens when the 'bad guy' is taken out? A 'good guy' comes in to save the day! Oh, time to sigh for relief! I would probably blame Disney for this false hope that some miraculous fairy tale will emerge at the end of this piece of *snip* story. Triumph over evil! Excuse me for laughing.

Maybe we have been conditioned and pre-programmed to react just as we do? Maybe our sense of perception and ability to think critically has been so diminished that we simply squabble over the little things but really never take a few steps backward to see the entire lavish mural painted in front of us. However, if you do, what do you see? A pretty picture full of rainbows and sunshine? I think not.

Obama is the perfect example of an easily molded hive mind, showing for all to see just how TPTB are sneaky and manipulative right in the open, yet still fool so many.

It's okay though. I'm sure alot of people will disagree with me here. Hey, time will tell right? I'm not all about speaking of doom and gloom, but I am a realist and this is just how I see things.

And just to be clear: NO I am not racist. I would feel the same way if he was purple. It's not about the President! When will people see this?!

The only thing I HOPE for is that there are more people out there who are not being fooled by this guise.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What is your proof?

This is just a blanket statement villanizing every politician.

Bush made a lot of stupid mistakes, but I still can't and won't ever say for sure, unless evidence is presented, that he had evil forces behind him.

Like I say, he will be most known for missing opportunities, but that is just a lack of judgement making and experience. I believe his personal morals and ideals just got in the way. He thought area is too small.

The first thing people say about Obama is that he is very empathetic. He will look at things from other peopl'es pov first. And that is a rarity among politicians.

And his whole life story is about that. In order to accept his own nationalities, he had to understand why other people didn't accept it. He had to learn to understand why his father left. And understand that sometimes someone leaving is better then staying.

He has a very unusual story, which makes him unusual, which I think it is part of the mystique.

But that unusual story doesn't bind him much with the politican making families in the US. He just doesn't have those ties. So to sit here and say he came from the same group all the others have, is not accurate.

I wonder if all the Obama hatin' is just jealousy, that someone can come from the same torrid backgrounds most of us have, but managed to make it to POTUS. Which speaks volumes, as opposed to coming from privelage like the Kennedy's and the Bush's.

Has he yet to be tested? Of course.

But that goes both ways, he is neither the good guy or the bad guy until proven otherwise.

There is fear too, Bush was expected to do great things with 9/11. But he was a major letdown. So I undestand people's apprehensions.

But in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty, unless your own prejuidces and anxieties get in the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No i dont think his post has anything to do with jealousy. I understand what he is saying. I am not ready to label obama as a "bad guy" yet, but i am pretty sure, and have been since pre election, that obama was the same kind of corporate stooge, catering to israel, that we always have as president. He did, indeed, leave me a little room to "hope" he was more, and i still hold hope he may rise above his station, however since seeing his cabinet picks, which have fallen very much in line with historical washington regulars, with right wing capitalist greedmongers, uneducated and ignorant education leaders, and hard line israeli zionists, not to mention militaristic hawks, it has severely shrunk my "hope" that there would be any true and measurable "change". His appointments have all been disappointing to say the least....each one tending far to the right, and authoritarian, and each time the left is severely disappointed, and the right says "well, he DID say he would work with both sides".... hes not working both sides....not by any means. He has several quite right of center folks, but not a single true "leftist" in the bunch. Not one that supports true change in things like healthcare, education, foreign policy, clean industry. But while i'll state my opinion...i'll reserve my judgement for a bit, and give him time to see.

Then again, most of my friends who thought obama was truly what he represented also didnt believe we were going into a recession, and STILL think this is just the normal ups and downs cycles of trade and commerce.... and some still think there were weapons of mass destruction found in iraq, and that iraq had something to do with 9/11. Just cant lead some people to truth these days.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

But that unusual story doesn't bind him much with the politican making families in the US. He just doesn't have those ties. So to sit here and say he came from the same group all the others have, is not accurate.

Whether he came from the same 'group' or not is not the point.(Although he shares a family tree with Bush AND Cheny)

Source

He is just the selected man of the hour that America will love(as long as he has no real stance on anything) that was chosen by people that fund him and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

LOL family trees have nothing to do with it. Mark Twain is a distant relative of mine and I barely contain a fraction of the wit he had. That is a stretch.

These sort of statements just say that you have made up your mind and you will use any excuse to keep it there.

Like I said, in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. And we won't know for a year or two what his actions are gonna be.

Again, what is your proof?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

Do you want him to choose people based on their party or do you want him to choose people he thinks are best for the job? I am with the latter, I don't care if their left, right, or in outer space, if they can do the job effectively, great.

The appointment of William Lynn that caused so much controversy was someone who was highly recommended by both sides. Both parties have high regard for him, and trust him. I would hire someone who had the trust of both parties, I think that speaks volumes about that person's capabilities.

Rather have someone who really doesn't swing either way compared to a solid allegiance. I am tired of the two party system anyways.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I'd say the proof is in the actions that have been taking by these people over the past 30 years. Forget their ancestors, just look at their own actions.

If you can't see it, then I'd have to say you aren't paying attention, or that you are only paying attention to what they say, not what they do.

Notice Obama isn't going to get rid of any of the departments that have been created in the past 8 years? Notice Obama voted in favor of the Patriot Act, and has no plans of changing that. Notice Obama is still keeping us in Iraq and so on.

Where is the change? I don't see it. I keep looking, but I don't see it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I can vouch for the bloodline not transfering anything other than raw dna. Obama is different than what was before and to be different is not the same as opposite. Now that his different is included in our collective sameness we are ready for some new different to come in. Instead of trying to persuade me to dislike someone how about introducing me to someone how is capable of moving things forward in a positive way on todays world stage.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I can vouch for the bloodline not transfering anything other than raw dna. Obama is different than what was before and to be different is not the same as opposite. Now that his different is included in our collective sameness we are ready for some new different to come in. Instead of trying to persuade me to dislike someone how about introducing me to someone how is capable of moving things forward in a positive way on todays world stage.

Sounds like a cop out that change isn't the same as opposite. Pretty much sounds like status quo politics. It's only "bad" and "evil" when the other party is in control.

During Clinton, the republican party was all on how bad the things he did were. GWB was supposed to be "change", but did he actually get rid of the things Clinton did? Nope, instead he expanded on them. Not a single program was scraped. That was the "change". And for the past 8 years, democrats have been pointing out the bad things GWB did. And now the democrats are in charge, and have we seen any real change? Nope. Suddenly as long as a democrat is in office, the same things are not longer "bad".

When are people going to wake up? I'm starting to doubt they will ever. Starting to think the reason they focus on "young voters" so much is because they haven't been around long enough to see the crap on both sides yet.

I still have "hope" that Obama will be better, and that the way he talked during the elections was just for votes. But thus far I have seen a ton of cheer from obama supporters for not much action.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The best way to keep a secret .. is plain sight.

The government is going to ram us into oblivion, And have a smile while doing it. Lets get serious .. out side of a revolt, there is nothing we can do about it.

Read the sig..

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I thought he proposed to have us out of Iraq in 16 months, which is pretty good in my book. Didn't he already meet with commanders on how to do this?

I have thought about the former agencies too. While I would love to see homeleand security disbanded, and money saved, I can understand hesitation to not do so. In troubled economic times, you don't want people losing their jobs.
And he would be accussed of putting this country at risk.

ANd that is not an immediate concern, I wouldn't be surprised in teh future if it was overhauled, shrunk, or transformed in some way.

I think it can be smaller, and more of the repsonsibilities put back in other agencies.

It seems there are three and four agencies doing the same jobs, and that doesn't make sense.

But if I just came into office that wouldn't be my priority either.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It suddenly occurred to me that maybe Obama was put into office at this strategic time because he is Muslim and will have the best chance at having good rapport with the people in the Middle East. It certainly isn't the popular vote, or even the electoral vote that is the only factor. He was quickly swept up and groomed for the office of US President because he (as he said so himself) has lived in the Moslem country. Who better than him to keep the USA on top of the oil supply and doing so without another conflict with Iran or an Arab nation.

I normally don't post this slant but....I like it , for the moment.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ohh_pleasee

I think everything you have said has been right.

Bad cop. Good cop.

And most people have fallen for it.

He will say wonderful words and do wonderful things. But he won't be able to stop the inevitable, because the "bad cop" stuffed things up so much. He will gain the trust of the people...

...and then he will screw them.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think ALL of this is just conjecture. Let's come back at the end of his term and discuss what has happened.

We've seen what Bush has done, so let's wait and see what Obama does. Unless of course you're advocating we get rid of him "just in case".

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

I agree wholeheartedly. Let us come back in four years and see what has really changed(That is if it doesn't lead us to the point where we cannot reverse said 'change'). Whether or not anyone agrees with what I'm saying here isn't really the point.. Not that I have the intention of shaking a bees nest when I come here.

But I do generally feel the whole of the public misses the real issue 95% of the time because we are left in the fog to argue who is right or wrong, democrat or republican, etc. etc.... Even most of my fellow theorists. I am not saying I know everything, or that I think I'm right 100% of the time, but it seems shocking to me that anyone can believe in a charade of 'change' when obviously its the same song with a different tune.

Don't worry guys, I hope I'm wrong here..

But then again. I refuse to BELIEVE just because a sign tells me to. Sure, bring positive change, and I will believe it. But in the mean time, sit around, lose your job, and HOPE it will get better folks!

Hence even some more aware people say: 'At least he's not Bush'.

Apart from the unspecified 'hope, 'change' and 'believe', few have any idea what Obama's policies will be. Public perception comes from having an 'image' of him, or a self-projection, not the fine print because Obama doesn't do fine print until the votes are cast and even then he will hide it in his windbag words.

There is an 'image' that Obama is against war, but no he's not. He says he's against the invasion of Iraq, though we'll see what he does about that in office. How can a man calling for more troops, including European troops, to be sent to Afghanistan be against war? He has also said he is prepared to bomb Pakistan and use military force to stop Iran building nuclear weapons and he has appointed Hillary 'Let's bomb 'em' Clinton (Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations) as Secretary of State and re-appointed Bush's 'Let's bomb 'em' Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates (Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations). So that's the 'change we can believe in', then.

Source

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Also, I'm not advocating getting 'rid' of him. I'm saying that maybe the entire system in which we operate needs to be speculated as a whole. Try to find someone who doesn't agree with that idea, yet willing to go with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I totally agree .Peoples programing has right out blinded them of the most easy things to see.We must remember though when talking about the programed mind "hive mind" that we dont lash out at people for there ignoance.Im not saying your doing that, but I have a bad problem doing this,and it just shows where im giving into my programing.You posted on my "Global Economic Crisis how can people be so stupid"thread yesterday is what made me think about this and led me here to this one which is similar.I like the way you think Ill be keeping up with your threads .Keep up the good work.

join