It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican attacks US abortion move

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite

These people are really dangerous to civil society. They remind me most of the extremist flagellants of the middle ages. In a better world they could be confined for treatment.

[edit on 2/2/2009 by donwhite]

These people are really dangerous to civil society

Oh?? and what do you think you are Don??

The alternative?

pffffT

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

If you uread the first paragraph in this POST, it sums up Ms Annee, Majik and the rest of the gutless cowards the merchants of death the destroyers of destiny for they are themselves

Children of the grave

Oh! Brother!

A bit over dramatic for a believer in an omnipotent mystical imaginary non-visible ruler in the sky.

Ya know your posts - in my opinion - don't exhibit they come from a person of greater maturity. I'm guessing your not particularly chronologically of a high number.

I believe through out I've expressed clearly what my belief is and why - - without trashing yours.

I am not required to agree with you or your personal belief.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Annee

Why don't you ask the child. What an unbelievable mind set.

Oh, I see. You are willing to admit that the child should have a choice after birth, but it is alright to kill the child before birth, where, of course, the child has no way to choose life. How hypocritical and inconsistent that philosophy is. In effect, choice is ok some times but not others?

Hi Professor!

Here allow me,,

HEY ANNE!! And you too Majik!:

If the unborn is NOT a human person, then no justification for abortion is necessary.

If the unborn IS a human person, then no justification for abortion is adequate.

Face it, you're killers. Stop the pre-meditated murder of our countrys son's and daughters. Violence is no answer and excuses imposed on an infant not yet old enough to decide for themselves is your hypocrisy.

Quit buying into the lie that you are exercising your freedom to kill your baby. Anne inspite of what you think, please quit trying to be Americas answer to a Biological Aushwitz. The womb is a place to create life not a death camp to hide the evidence of your immorally bankrupt promiscuity and dirty little lies

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Lewis Black said the same thing; you don't see these anti-abortion Christians out adopting a bunch of crack babies...no that's something JESUS would have done!

I guess you haven't read the entire thread. There's a lot of that going on lately. I am pro-life, anti-abortion, and my wife and I adopted quite a few children, (none of which were considered "prime adoption" by those that want "perfect babies"),brought them up in a loving home, and now we have several grandchildren whom my adoptive children have adopted, and YES, they are all pro-life also. I can tell you that there were many challenges because of prior life of the children. My wife and I don't just talk about it, we LIVED it. Yes, we are also Christian, and we are part of that Church that seems to be open season lately, because of a few bad eggs. I've already posted dozens of legitimate figures on other threads, documenting that the percentage of pedophile priests is less than the percentage of pedophiles in the general population. In addition, fair-minded people will know that during WWII, the Pope had organized an underground railroad to hide Jewish citizens of Italy from the Nazis.
However, with bigots such as I see posting all too often, facts don't matter. They just keep posting the same discredited non-sense, replicated from other bigots on spurious blogs and hate-filled websites.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Oh! Brother! A bit over dramatic for a believer in an omnipotent mystical imaginary non-visible ruler in the sky.

Spare me the Christian reputation to live up to Anne,, after all, Drama I can do But when you've seen the the live action drama, blood and guts remaining after a woman like you disposes of another victim of your personal indulgence. The senseless destruction of life and love.

Any drama you say I add to yours is your own delusional idea that you think you have a leg to stand on about this issue

YOU DON"T

Ya know your posts - in my opinion - don't exhibit they come from a person of greater maturity. I'm guessing your not particularly chronologically of a high numbered.

This could have been said without all the need to impress me with your extraneuous circumlocution.

Next time try,, How old are you?

You're an advocate of death a diva of the dying and what you think of my age and maturity only shows that no matter my age, I am wiser than you.

I believe through out I've expressed clearly what my belief is and why - - without trashing yours.

No,, you're too busy thrashing babies and supporting that on a global scale. I am certain those dead babies would tell you:

"I SHOULD BE SO THRASHED!"

Fact is, they would trade the thrashing people like you have imposed on them over what you say you suffer from my telling it like it is,, ANYDAY

I am not required to agree with you or your personal belief.

That doesn't stop you from imposing YOUR belief on grieving fathers and infants of those your Holier than thou double standards and male hating bigotry has helped KILL.

I am certain BOTH the infant and father would tell you,,

I SHOULD BE SO INCONVENIENCED!

an omnipotent mystical imaginary non-visible ruler in the sky.

But your belief in the soul starting over in never never land after you have "set it free" is solid as sears huh?

Yeah uh huh

[edit on 3-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

GALLUP: Abortion decision least popular of President's early actions...

Further, Obama's decision to reverse the prohibition on funding for overseas family-planning providers may be the least popular thing he has done so far. This was an executive order that forbade federal government money from going to overseas family-planning groups that provide abortions or offer abortion counseling. Fifty-eight percent of Americans disapprove of Obama's decision to lift this ban, while only 35% approve of it. The ban on federal funds to these groups was put in place by Ronald Reagan, but lifted by Bill Clinton. George W. Bush re-instituted the ban after taking office in 2001, but Obama has once again lifted it.

www.gallup.com...

Apparently, 58% of Americans agree with the Vatican that Obama's move was WRONG! Only 35% side with Obama's position.

[edit on 2-2-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

"For those promoting adoption, the idea is that it is a gain for the baby or the child. Being surrendered for adoption is not a gain . . Not only are babies sad they are also afraid. We know our mothers, we grow inside their wombs. We hear the music of their hearts, we know their smell, we trust and love them by nature. They are ours, our universe - all that we know, all that we feel, love and are attached to.

Uh, Mr Ohzone, this sounds phoney to me. It's way overstated, much too melodramatic. This is written by an ANTI- choice person posing as an adopted person.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
My ex-husband was adopted.

He loved his adoptive parents. Never cared or even considered knowing who his birth parents were.

He had a Top Security clearance during the moon landing - the investigators knew who his birth parents were. He was born in a military hospital in 1945.

He never asked.

I'm sure its an individual thing. But he was fine with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Further, Obama's decision to reverse the prohibition on funding for overseas family . . .

Apparently, 58% of Americans agree with the Vatican that Obama's move was WRONG! Only 35% side with Obama's position.

Let's be real. I doubt this has much to do with abortion.

I'd guess it has more to do with money leaving America.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That attack is expected from an institution like catholic church. For people who have opinion that fetus is a person, and that gays are evil, and masturbation will make you blind, and so on, are their fan base, so they have to rant on about such stuff, even if they don't or never will understand any of those things. Fortunately, people are getting smarter, and vatican can't do anyithing about it, just bark on the moon.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMot
That attack is expected from an institution like Catholic Church. For people who have opinion that fetus is a person, that gays are evil, and masturbation will make you blind, and so on, are their fan base, so they have to rant on about such stuff, even if they don't or never will understand any of those things. Fortunately, people are getting smarter, and Vatican cannot do anything about it, just bark on the moon.

Of course, it should be expected and I cannot blame the Vatican for their stance on Gays. Whether or not they are evil, it is interesting to note, that so called progressives like yourself cannot make the distinction between that which is right regardless of whether or not the Vatican agrees with it or not. While you say they promoted such fallacious lies as masturbating making you blind, it was the public schools that used to teach it would promote hair growth on the palms of our hands.

Yours is not the only ideology that has come a long way since then chum. One thing stands clear as wrong and that one thing will never change. That while Gay atheist progressives living double lives as child predators, perhaps it WAS wrong for the Catholic Church not to screen these ACLU loving liberals posing as priests where they had a deceived clergy and many others whose young boys were victimized.

Meanwhile transgenderism, gay sex and other forms of "free love" including nambla are being taught in our public schools with many teachers including female teachers, molesting and having sex with students but I do not see your self-righteous indignation aimed at them.

In Fact, you have not a clue to what you are talking about. You assume that these sickos are representative of the Church while not even taking into consideration the what they do in this way is also considered abhorrent by 99% of Catholics but Catholics still welcome gays and hypocrites into the fold, so you're welcome to join us at Church too.

Regarding people getting smarter?

I do not think so, in fact your post proves my point, that even while YOU THINK you are smart, THIS is STILL

As DEAD wrong,,

as it looks

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Further, Obama's decision to reverse the prohibition on funding for overseas family . . .

Let's be real. I doubt this has much to do with abortion.

I'd guess it has more to do with money leaving America.

No, Knowing Barry, Soetoro AKA Barack "Hollywood" Hussein ObamaBimbo, he is most likely getting a kick back from every abortion performed in the world.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

... my wife and I adopted quite a few children, (none of which were considered "prime adoption" by those that want "perfect babies"),brought them up in a loving home, and now we have several grandchildren whom my adoptive children have adopted, and YES, they are all pro-life also. I can tell you that there were many challenges because of prior life of the children. My wife and I don't just talk about it, we LIVED it.

God bless you and your family for setting a great example of humanity and compassion. This takes a great amount of commitment all around. For those of us who are unable to give this much, please take a look at www.compassion.com... . Thank you for your testimony ProfEmeritus, it gives hope for change.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

... my wife and I adopted quite a few children, (none of which were considered "prime adoption" by those that want "perfect babies"),brought them up in a loving home, and now we have several grandchildren whom my adoptive children have adopted, and YES, they are all pro-life also. I can tell you that there were many challenges because of prior life of the children. My wife and I don't just talk about it, we LIVED it.

God bless you and your family for setting a great example of humanity and compassion. This takes a great amount of commitment all around. For those of us who are unable to give this much, please take a look at www.compassion.com... . Thank you for your testimony ProfEmeritus, it gives hope for change.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by saint4God]

Yes this is what I like about you saint, you remind us what is REALLY to be validated given the proper accolades for the right they have done and I too will say I commend the Prof. for his selfless example and you for reminding us of the difference between the two

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Meanwhile transgenderism, gay sex and other forms of "free love" including nambla [North American Man Boy Love Association] are being taught in our public schools with many teachers including female teachers, molesting and having sex with students but I do not see your self-righteous indignation aimed at them.

Shucks, tell me something new? Perfection I do not seek. General compliance with accepted societal norms will be sufficient to please me.

In Fact, you have not a clue to what you are talking about. You assume that these sickos are representative of the Church while not even taking into consideration the what they do in this way is also considered abhorrent by 99% of Catholics but Catholics still welcome gays and hypocrites into the fold, so you're welcome to join us at Church too.

1) I agree on the 99% of lay Catholics abhorring the pedophile priests.

2) It is the COVER UP by the Holy Mother Church’s Divinely ordained hierarchy that has aroused so much animosity in the laymen and outsiders. All the way up to and including the Vicar of Christ, the last pope (JP2) and the now sitting pope (B16). By the bye, do you know where Bernard Law is today? After bankrupting the Boston diocese.

3) Actually, gays and hypocrites are NOT welcomed into the Church's fold until they first 1) REPENT and then 2) promise not to do it again. That is not quite what I’d call a great big jolly old time come as you are “welcome.” If those same 2 rules were applied to all the faithful, the churches would be empty!

Regarding people getting smarter? I do not think so, in fact your post proves my point, that even while , THIS is STILL As DEAD wrong, as it looks

For sure you would know if anyone would.

[edit on 2/3/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Shucks, tell me something new? Perfection I do not seek. General compliance with accepted societal norms will be sufficient to please me.

Well, where I come from, people would NOT consider killing their own flesh and blood, son or daughter "the societal norm"

It is the COVER UP by the Holy Mother Church’s Divinely ordained hierarchy that has aroused so much animosity in the laymen and outsiders. All the way up to and including the Vicar of Christ, the last pope (JP2) and the now sitting pope (B16). By the bye, do you know where Bernard Law is today? After bankrupting the Boston diocese.
3) Actually, gays and hypocrites are NOT welcomed into the Church's fold until they first 1) REPENT and then 2) promise not to do it again. That is not quite what I’d call a great big jolly old time come as you are “welcome.” If those same 2 rules were applied to all the faithful, the churches would be empty!

Yep coverups are ugly whenever we have done something sexually perverse but you know what is even worse??

When it costs a lil innocent baby their life when two adults try to cover up their lack of accountability their lack responsibility by killing the child and disposing of the evidence in what we call freedom of choice today.

I would say that trumps anything you got as an excuse to call the Vatican wrong about their covering up what gays posing as priests preying on young members of the Church and those gays that helped cover it up.

That only tells me that gays who like children, also gravitate to professions where there are plenty of opportunites to express their gay love and is one reason Catholics expect them to repent.

For sure you would know if anyone would.

Oh I wouldn't know about that, I mean look at annee, she is the feminists answer to the KKK lynch mob for males and it don't matter what color they are, she hates em and offers no shortage of irrationally reasoned excuses to deny them and these innocent children their humanary and fundamental rights to life liberty and their pursuit of happiness.

Woman like this ought to have a tatoo above their pubic bone with a warning from the surgeon general saying:

BE ADVISED: Having sex with this organ may result in one, any, or all three equally distastefull alternatives.

Someone dies, someone is grief stricken and this sex may result in you having to pay the owner of the organ a portion of your income for as long as 18 years whether you like it or not whether you agree or not.

In the event I get pregnant, the birth control I use is to kill your son or daughter whether you like it or not depending on the mood I am in. The method I use is murder by abortion.

having said that and if you agree to those risks then tell me baby
WHOSE MY DADDY!

- Sincerely,
Owner of the organ

Now that's sexay!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Aermacchi

Oh I wouldn't know about that, I mean look at annee, she is the feminists answer to the KKK lynch mob for males and it don't matter what color they are, she hates em and offers no shortage of irrationally reasoned excuses to deny them and these innocent children their humanary and fundamental rights to life liberty and their pursuit of happiness.

Give it a rest Aermacchi. You are crossing in to "bullydom" with verbal insults and abuse - Civility & Decorum Are Expected.

This is a discussion board - the point is varied - ideas - viewpoints - and beliefs.

My belief/viewpoints are as authentic and rational to me - - as yours are to you.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Aermacchi

Give it a rest Aermacchi. You are crossing in to "bullydom" with verbal insults and abuse - Civility & Decorum Are Expected.

This is a discussion board - the point is varied - ideas - viewpoints - and beliefs.

My belief/viewpoints are as authentic and rational to me - - as yours are to you.

Hey anne, I haven't said anything you haven't already made quite clear to us already and if I have then tell me,, what did I say about you in words to the effect you haven't said already that isn't true.

If you want to go on a tirade about how bad men are in the same voice you justify abortion where their is no possible way the conditions you give for even BEGINING to see any side of the argument other than your own is for all men to mutilate thier insides to accomodate a child during fetal development and that is about as fair as you get.

It is only personal attacks when the truth hurts and maybe in your case, it is a truth you need to come to terms with yourself

Like I said, I am certain those you brag about supporting the many you have put in the position you did would be saying,,

"I SHOULD BE SO PERSONALLY ATTACKED! "

I am sure that father and that child would trade their feelings of the attack they suffered as a result of your "choice" for the one you say you suffered by my telling it like it is any day

This is a subject I can tell by your posts you are experienced enough to know the contentiousness that invariably ensues but one you mitigate with the audacity to threaten any in return with the T&C

I expected that much of you too but don't expect me to think YOU didnt expect any from us.

I have been in as many of these arguments about this topic as you have and like any where the lines are drawn between what is best for the child and what is right and what is wrong, it is ALWAYS the pro choice advocate that breaks down when they see the truth as the harsh reality of it is portrayed to them in parody or in pictures.

It is the same kind of hard truth that shamed Ms Roe of Roe v Wade to alter her position and fight those her original landmark supreme court case started. You don't like it and she didn't either but I have more against you than I do her. She finally "Gets it"

You are just begining to

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
seriously what is with attacking women.

it does take sperm to fertilise the egg, dont want to give a biology lesson but when the egg doent encounter a sperm then the woman has whats called a period are you going to call us women murders because of a potential child and on that note are men mass murderers for doing the one armed shuffle.

you expect the woman to carry thechild and care for it or give it away but where does the man come into it.

also whats with the gay bashing to are we pro lifers running out of what to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am in no way affected by you - your belief - or verbiage.

But you are crossing the line.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join