It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I have to agree with you somewhat on the issue of continuity and it was my biggest reservation when I decided to post here. I wish that I would have been aware of the first post so that we could have told the more complete version. I would also like to remind the faithful readers that have stuck with the thread thus far that the original post came from Part Chimp who was writing off of a story he heard that he felt he couldnt tell in its entirety for reasons of privacy. Maybe kind of like that game telephone we all played as kids. That is why I took the chance to tell my story as best as I could recall.

Part_Chimp has already stated that he will not be returning to this thread and has left it to Shogoth and myself to present to the ATS community. If this is too much of a jump for some to believe then I am sorry we cannot continue this investigation together but for those willing to stick around this could prove a very interesting thread indeed.

Shogoth and I are currently working on gathering the evidence as best we can and will ask that readers keep an eye on this one,

all the best, Useless Baron

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
sorry but thats BS. You have actual people driving there wasting THEIR TIME to follow your bogus story that you refuse to backup or even give coordinates too. Dude get publicity elsewhere...yet another one of countless hoaxes here on ATS. Mad props to the previous poster who actually drove to the location and took pictures however. Also congrats on the tasty tuna sandwich for your time lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i didn't see this posted here but it relates to the OPs original story based on two women abducted near a horse ranch. I found this documentary on the 2 women... one woman details her abduction and an alien removing her eyeball and putting in an implant...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
sorry but thats BS. You have actual people driving there wasting THEIR TIME to follow your bogus story that you refuse to backup or even give coordinates too. Dude get publicity elsewhere...yet another one of countless hoaxes here on ATS. Mad props to the previous poster who actually drove to the location and took pictures however. Also congrats on the tasty tuna sandwich for your time lol.

I must agree. Thank you for personally checking the road out. I, also, am glad that you at LEAST got a good sandwich for your efforts!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

hey man if thats your call than its your business but I find myself struggling with the immediacy and surety of this decision. Your mind is made up because one person who drove out there one day didnt see anything out of the ordinary. That would be like someone looking up in the sky and not seeing a u.f.o. concluding that u.f.o.s are not real in general, heck you could say the same for a bird or plane. Just because you look for something one time and do not see anything doesnt mean its not there at all.
Also Moonraker isnt just something we thought up one day, "This place seems like it could have paranormal activity". It has a long and documented history of being a u.f.o. hot bed. I have one book that mentions it in my possession and I was first told stories of Moonraker by an F.B.I. agent.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
PUT UP OR SHUTUP.

Post the coordinates to the house or drop it.

Both you and the OP have lost all credibility on this forum. Without an address the origional story is nothing more than yet another ATS fairytale...

Sorry to be harsh...but

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Actually I think I'll shut up with this one. I feel like Im taking a page out of Chimp's book doing this. Honestly what do I have to gain from all of this assuming I manage to convince all the skeptics out there by jumping through hoop after hoop. I'll have gained the astounding deductive reasoning skills of the internet's finest thinkers! I think I'll pass and keep this one amongst trusted friends and family.
Personally I was quite disillusioned by the amount of favoritism played on this site. I wonder why we are all not joining in on reaming the anon poster who has allegedly taken so many brilliant and faultless pics for posting before uploading them, as is exactly what happened to Part_Chimp. Instead we all joined in and congratulated him for buying a tuna sandwich...
I am disturbed to think how many nuggets of truth get swept under the rug by disgruntled posters who do their very best not to solve a mystery but to alienate the person giving them what they apparently craved in the first place.
If anybody is legitimately interested feel free to u2u me, Im done straining to obey every beck and call that is barked out through cyber space.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Useless Baron

FFS - grow up and stop blubbing - YOU jumped into this thread AFTER you had seen the hostiity part-0chimp got for faiing to answer question , and then you ............ faied to answer questions

exacty what did you expect ????????????

you are not being ` ordered about ` or being forced to jump through hoops

you are simply being asked perfecty reasonabe and valid questions which are essentia to a proper investigation

such as :

where EXACTLY is the " black house " ?

why the heck can you not answer that ????????????????????

as for the ` other guy ` - he is getting ` breathing room ` - he promised to post pictures " tommorrow " and that was yesterday - so if none appear by saturday - then his legitimacy will be questioned too

you convieniently forget that part chimp had 2 weeks in which time he provided no useful info

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You know what ? Im sick of this. I can go anywhere the hell else in this website, any other thread, on any other subject, but THIS thread , due to the immaturity impatience and downright bloody mindedness of a few people, actualy makes me sick.
Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i agee with you trubrit give this tread a chance its one of the most visited by me . not only cause the im intriged by the OP.. but the impatiance of some members.. give these guys a break your pushing good CTs of this site

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I wonder if you have read the entire thread or did you just skim bits and pieces to get to the end??

Patience is only tried by timeframes promised by the poster! If I was to promise to post a picture and I still haden't done it two weeks after I promised to have it up I would expect some urging from other members, then another week goes by and I decide to respond but manage to neatly avoid answering the most basic questions and descriptions of the location, much less post a pic. I might expect a little impatience, then another week later and my only responces are to rebuff those whose patience has been stretched thin, while continuing to avoid answering the same basic questions and insinuating that because of the impatience of some, the questions will not be answered, instead to be kept among family and close friends. Hmmmm.

I suspect that what is going on in Catlett Virginia is a hoax.
I suspect that the OP did not realize that his tale would be dissected,
Why the ignoring of the simple questions?
why the refusal to give even a basic description of the location?
Is it because it is so easy to verify with the tools so readily available?
Why no responce to the MAP POSTED on page 11?
All any of the 3 amigos would have to do is look at the map and post a reply locating the house, it's that simple. For someone pushing a conspiracy mystery I would think they would WANT to answer these questions not just validate the story, but to help get to the TRUTH. Isn't that why we're here? to uravel these mysteries by working together discussing and debating the evidence? Why have we still not heard from shogoth his experince of missing time bright light possible abduction, that was so eloquently described on page 1? Really since the arival of the 2nd and 3rd amigo what has been disclosed?? We now have a picture of the moonraker sign and a brief tale of the missing time from Useless Baron that could easily be described as two guys got scared and high tailed it down the road and 5 minutes seemed to fly by!!

I do not mean to come off too harsh especially to those who have been participating, but for those who haven't been to now jump in and say that those who are supposed to be revealing this story are not given the chance is unfair. I feel I have shown plenty of patience and have calmly expressed any doubts I may have had about forthcoming evidence, I will agree that there have been some posts that are too critical of the OP and his friends, but given the vagness that has clouded the replies to the simple and inocently posted questions, I feel some skeptisism has been warranted.

I would be very willing to admit it if I have prejudged the situation but until I hear something like "the house is located about a mile from the corner Burwell and X st. and there is a large something near it" or something to disclose the place. I will stand by my current opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The way I see it, the PartChimp camp will not post any details because they feel they are not given enough respect from the InterestedParties camp. The InterestedParties camp wont respect the PartChimp camp because they will not post any details. A classic ¿Quien es mas macho? standoff.

The PartChimp camp has clearly expressed their desire to leave this thread and be done with it. That would be a shame, but so be it.

Perhaps it would be in the best interest of all involved if the PartChimp camp would simply post the coordinates of the house in question and leave the investigating and/or debunking to the InterestedParties.

Edit: spellng mstakes

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Shadoefax]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think the reason they won't post proff is becasue they don't have any. Proof of the black house I mean. And yes, I did read the ENTIRE post, all 12 pages of it... Its just that if its a true story, show a simple picture of the dang house. Is that really to much to ask? Saying your not going to b/c of a lack of respect is BS, you wouldn't have gotten that lack of respect if you'd just show the proof like you orginally said you would. I wish I was in NoVa I'd do some investigating myself, alas I am in Montana. I don't doubt that there are some wierd gov't things going on in NoVa, I'm sure there is, what w/ the CIA, NSA, and military all doing who knows what. I was orginally mad at the people who posted the "hate" posts, b/c they didn't give the OP time to post back or give them the week they wanted. But know they've had PLENTY of time, and wasted other peoples time who went and investigated it for themselves. Part_Chimp and friends, you want our respect? Post some evidence. Don't just get all pissed off at people that don't belive you. This website is full of that. You want respect? Gives us a picture! Or even just a simple location of this black house! I, for one, would LOVE to see your black house proven, and you'd get all the respect you want if you'd prove your story and followup like you said you would. As of today, I BS this one and say it was a waste of time reading, though at least I've learned some about what to look for in a hoax. You can even learn for hoaxes!

Semper!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yeah I feel where your coming from AlienChaser, and Im going to try to use this post to set the record straight on these concerns as best I can.
Firstly I want to discuss one thing that has been a continual thorn in my side while trying to post. If you check back through my posts I have never mentioned this "black house". As best as I can figure its one of the structures near the ranch but not really accessible from the road. I believe partchimp may have gone down the driveway to the ranch, something that I have not done. If you look on Google Earth behind Moonraker (the house at 8412 burwell) there are many different structures, some of which do appear blurred and dark in hue. I know I'll be hung for stating this without photos, but its my honest opinion and short of trespassing I have no real way to deliver on this one thing at the moment.

As for the map on page 11 I couldnt get it to load for some reason so Im not really sure what was there, but I assume its about what I am looking at on google earth and I would be happy to post my feelings on such locations.

I have also given my honest opinion on the experience of "missing time" and in turn was ridiculed for it. Do I believe I was abducted; not particularly but I dont think that alone by any means discredits the story. I would also like to put the question to those following this thread, anything of interest I put up supporting our claim of Paranormal activity has been ignored. Why is this? I am mainly referencing the incident with the camera that would not operate on the premises around Moonraker but regained full functionality minutes later. This occurrence has been repeated as well when an acquaintance of mine drove out to the ranch. I can see the posts now "where is the proof?". All I can say is that society operates on the basis that we all are telling each other the truth and I assume to some degree that that applies here.

Beyond my word theres not much else I can give except for the fact that Im encouraging anyone and everyone to go check it out and I applaud the one poster for scoping it out. Regretfully he saw nothing suspect but again I do not see one experiance that yielded nothing to discredit any and all ideas about the area (assuming he delivers on his pics today haha).

The way PartChimp presented our encounter was very stylized, Im not saying this was either good or bad but I personally would have gone about it in a different way. This is essentially what I would like to ask the readers, is it possible for me to post our findings without being overshadowed by PartChimps initial flair for story telling or is this an exercise in futility?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is essentially what I would like to ask the readers, is it possible for me to post our findings without being overshadowed by PartChimps initial flair for story telling or is this an exercise in futility?

I'm sure I speak for most readers in this forum inasmuch as we'd much rather have proof and truth than eloquent prose. By all means, please tell the story in your own way.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Useless Baron

This is essentially what I would like to ask the readers, is it possible for me to post our findings without being overshadowed by PartChimps initial flair for story telling or is this an exercise in futility?

I second Shadoefax. I would also appreciate the story any way it is told, there is no need for it to be written like a Stephen King novel, and thanks for responding to my last post. It was Partchimp who did mention the house after all, and I would still very much like to hear more about it as it seemed to be the largest item of concrete verifiable weirdness as he discribed being on the porch and even knocking on the door. You obviously are not held accountable for his failure to provide evidence or to respond.

Some freinds and I went to the paulding light about an hour from where I grew up and we attempted to film it but our video camera would not turn on due to no battery power, yet we had filmed ourselves on the ride up there. The weird part is that the camera worked fine when we turned it on later without charging it in between, we also could not start one of the cars and had to jump start off the van, which started OK. So whatever happened then I'm not sure, but thats another thread.
I do believe that the batteries on you camera dying could be something.
Did the camera then work fine later and without charging or did the batteries drain and need to be replaced or charged?

I am also curious about the blue lights you see, as well as the sounds. Can you fill us in on any possible military training that might be in the area or can that really be ruled out? Also partchimp mentions seeing a sign that warns no tresspassing by order of U.S. government, have you seen anything like that in the area.

would it be possible to record the noise? You could also try bringing some extra new batteries for testing purposes.

Another thing, about the missing time, you had said it was 5 minutes that was lost. How far did you travel? I mean how do you really now that any time was lost at all and that it just happened that you weren't paying attention for a few minutes. I mean loosing five minutes is almost subjective you know? If it was five hours it would be a very big deal but five minutes you have to really think. Are you sure?

Thanks again for continuing

P

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
already investigated that one (Paulding Light). I'm highly highly skeptical on that one as its the lights from the highway. I even went to the spot where the lights supposedly were materializing.... although my friends by radio told me they could see the lights none were visible above me (as they were seen on the horizon and were not in the woods like everyone thinks. WI is a bummer for the paranormal sometimes...

a video I took of the light (headlights..imo)

www.youtube.com...

sorry if offtopic. Also from the sounds of it the Moonraker Ranch IS the actual Black House that we are all looking for if I understand you Barron correctly? If so that is viewable and verifiable, thanks

black house next to Moonraker?

moonrakers website va-equine.com...

Please pay attention to the sign in the Wash Stall.
There continues to be a lot more than water going down the drain.
Cleaning this out is very NASTY and difficult work.

code?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I, as well. patiently await an accurate and complete report.

I feel like the most intriguing part of the OP's post was the black house with the strange coating.

Is that black house now out of the story?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
i didn't see this posted here but it relates to the OPs original story based on two women abducted near a horse ranch. I found this documentary on the 2 women... one woman details her abduction and an alien removing her eyeball and putting in an implant...

would anyone be willing to go an interview the woman who runs the Moonraker ranch in this video? she and another woman claim to have been abducted for nearly 40 years. it would be interesting what clues they may offer.. if I was nearby I would totally do it.

Here's her photo:

va-equine.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wow very very cool find. Thanks for the video.. Amazing this is the same ranch. I still do not see what any of this has to do with the "black house" but the moonraker Ranch might in its own right may be more of a mystery.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by hiii_98]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join