It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA's life in jeopardy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Upon inauguration, the President elect stated he will immediately freeze salaries of political higher-ups, work on the immediate removal of troops from Iraq and today signed an executive order to close down a major campaign of the former administration, "Guantanamo Bay".

Political rebels with worthy causes historically are assassinated.

From the days of Jesus, to Martin Luther King and JFK, any worthy man of the public is a threat to controlled atmosphere.

For those who don't see it, know it, and know now, Barack Obama is a threat to a larger government which oversees government.

If they are not already talking to him, they will be, since the Iraq campaign for near 8 years represents major economic opportunities.

If you as an American believe in freedom, and the right to be represented by a man worthy of the public, DO NOT LET THIS ONE FALL.

Do not sit idle and whine after this man is targeted. Take an initiative and send an email to the white house offering your services to stand beside the man who is taking steps as the LONE target to rectify the propaganda against Middle East destruction by the man who preceded him in office.

Hell, even as a Canadian, I would offer to stand beside the man and be cover to take on a bullet for the guy. He may already have security, but like the deciples of Jesus, to the gunman with Lincoln to the security team with JFK, an insider seems to make their way through.

We may have an abundance of video cams and you would think any attempt against the man would be caught, but...the people in positions of governmental influence know this fact as well and will not publicly make an attempt.

Mr. Obama represents the Jesus effect, and how? The world is aware that the first ever black American President is here, and his intentions to eliminate war and torture of due process to bring civility back are now in effect. The world is watching. This is a major threat to control and totalitarianism which those in positions of ultimate influence need.

I hate to say this with a passion, but...somehow, someway, soon, the bad boys are going to set something up against Mr. Obama or attempt an assassination to control his new movement of peace.

There is something the American public can do, make it clear that if any negative impact occurs to the man, there will be a civil war to overtake and overthrow government and all factions of protection for such, primarily people employed in judicial infrastructure such as policing, courthouses and correction facilities.

DO NOT allow one man to take a stand against oppression and war, and take the fall alone, because this man REPRESENTS YOU...

Someone in the USA might want to set up a website for civilian military in the event of Mr. Obama being targeted by MSM and other influences aimed at demeaning his good intentions. IT is up to the civilians to unite and for the Robin Hoods to initiate a group online that builds from grassroots to take aim at ending corruption.

The CIA and FBI can not complain that civilians are uniting in the effort of true patriotism for their country and the goodwill’s of their Leader.

Hope this strikes some of you who read this.

Just my own personal f'n opinion, wish I was wrong with this concern, but I'm not.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by PAYBACKCOMESSOON]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So, first he is the great one with all this "change" he is bringing (let's praise him when he actually does something).. now I am supposed to worry for his safety?

Sorry.. comes with the job, to be in charge.. is to be targeted physically and mentally.

-edit- on a side note.. why do people capitalize all the letters of Obama? it is a name, only the first letter should be capitalized.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow, some people need to cut down on the obama kool-aid. Haven't you heard obama's "The Choosen One, The messiah" nothing can happen to him.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, I fear for his safety! Look at how many terrorist he is going to put back on the streets when he closes Gitmo! Each one will be treated like heros in their own countries! He wants to pull out of Iraq! Been there..done that...it didn't work....look what happened! Even if 9/11 was a false-flag it still got us back in Iraq. Next question?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Wow, some people need to cut down on the obama kool-aid. Haven't you heard obama's "The Choosen One, The messiah" nothing can happen to him.

(I"M not not being sarcastic)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't understand why anyone would be concerned about the Great One's safety.

I have it on good authority that he can leap tall buildings in a single bound, is more powerful than a locomotive, can walk on water, and is mankind's answer to every current problem.

Of course he's never had a real job, and he rose to success in a pay to play political arena, so it leaves me wondering, who does he owe all this success to?

And what's that person/group going to want?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
People need to settle down.

Stop comparing him to Jesus. It’s also getting pretty annoying seeing everyone on TV orgasm every time they mention him.

He’s only been in office 1 day and people are acting like he is god! He hasn’t even really done anything yet, good or bad.

Give it a chance and settle down.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Secret Service has 100's of millions if not billions of dollars at their disposal to keep him safe. Not to mention years of training. If the SS can't keep him safe then I'm not sure how I'll be able to help.

Anyone who takes that job is going to be a target by all kinds of nuts. I say we live it to the pro's when it comes to his protection. The SS has it under control.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I didn't see it really as a praise Obama thread to be honest. I think the message is more about how anyone who takes leadership in this country and doesn't move the way the puppet strings pull, they are removed via assassination.

I too think that this is possible, but right now the dominoes can fall either way, I don't think Obama is a savior or cherish his ground, but i think he is a good MAN. What will happen in his role in presidency can only be judged by his character and actions. Will he lose internal fortitude and give in to the shadow government, or will he expose them and in turn be a victom of attempted removal? It's based on his character, not his color, reputation or where he was born. If he gets removed, I feel it will be the last straw for the American people, but there is a lingering doubt in my mind that the people also might just be so brainwashed that they will think "oh, it's just another president in history who has fallen, probably because he was black".

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah he is suppose to be a Messiah. Why worry. I sure am not gonna go stand and take a bullet for a Messiah. if he is what they say he is then he cant be killed. So dont worry. Sit back and pray to him and all will be ok. There also is no real moon that is a hologram. The sun to. Just so you know.

And truthfully the man knew what he was doing when he stuck his foot in his mouth and started all this. So like my mom said you made your bed now you have to sleep in it.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I did not and would never vote for Obama, He goes against my beliefs and the Constitution, Some will say because he taught Constitutional law that he's somehow on the side of the Constitution, and I say to them this, a Computer wiz who hates Microsoft could teach programing classes in windows because he knows its ins and outs. But he uses his knowledge of that system not to expand upon it but to find it's flaws and hack away at it.

Obama surrounds himself with the same types of people Bush did, CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergers, these people don't care about us, they care about two things, Money and Power and to gain those they spend their lives finding new ways to manipulate and control us hes a new face nothing more.

The immediate changes hes made since he took office are nothing more then throwing a nice shiney set of rims on an old rusted out piece of junk.

I don't trust him, its to perfect, his quick rise to power. He has become next to Jesus in the eyes of many Americans and the world for that matter, It's disgusting.

But with all that said regardless of which side you take, Pray to whatever god you follow and hope that nothing happens to Obama, Half a city was burned and destroyed when one man got beat up by a few cops in LA, Now imagine the chaos and destruction that will follow if something happens to Obama, the powers that be will have all the excuse they need to do whatever they want and we will lose this country forever, If you hear ANY threats made against this man that could be even remotely credible, Turn them in.....

Its in everyone's best interests and the interests of this country that nothing happens to Obama.

My fear however is that his mans fate could decide the fate of this country.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by C0le]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I share your concern. If we assume Obama is for real, and not a puppet (and we'll just have to wait and see on that), then he is in more danger than the normal run of the mill POTUS.

The Secret Service is a VERY effective organization, and VERY professional. IF they have not been corrupted recently as other, non-political branches of the US government have been (DOJ for example), then I have little concern. To get past an honestly operating SS would require something that would take out half of a town. But so many branches of the US government have been politicized in the last 8 years, I wonder if the SS is immune? I sincerely hope so.

And as usual, it's just the 'phobes that insist on refering to Obama as a "Messiah" or "Chosen One".

The vast majority of people who support Obama understand he is just a man; a very popular and to all evidence so far a very competent and honest man, but just a man.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
guantanamo bay closing down and troop withdrawl?

These detainees will still be going to a millitary holding facility somewhere, they are hardly going to let them go.

Troop withdrawl, yes withdrawing from Iraq and going into Afghanistan, there will still be US troops in US bases, they will stop patrolling the streets but remain in the bases.

to much money has been invested into creating these bases to just walk away, they need it for the Iranian problem.
Thats why they need Afghanistan too.

People will assume troop withdrawl means bringing the troops home, not relocating.
and closing guantanamo bay means releasing prisoners and no more torture.

A magician will have you watch the left hand and completely ignore the right hand which is doing the trickery.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
The SS has it under control.

You've got that right...

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There MAY be other forces at work here, as can be seen in this thread which contains a very interesting article.

I was pretty glad to see bush go - sadly, the US may take some time to regain trust in the international arena thanks to his actions.

Obama has made a good start - but it remains to be seen if it is all PR or if he intends to follow it through, or indeed if "they" will let him.

For the moment, I remain hopefull, but I'm taking a wait and see approach.

The thing is, if the article I mentioned contains a kernel of truth, then his life or at the very least his reputation and goals may be in severe danger.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHadBOT3000

You've got that right...

Just like they did with Kennedy right?

Nothing is ever fool-proof.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
...wow for denying ignorance WE suck!
The OP is right. I don't care if you have the biggest man love for Bush. If you are a citizen of the United States of America and care about its survival than you better hope, pray, prevent, do your part, to make sure that man does not get murdered. This is about our Country and not politics. You would have to be completely brain dead to not understand to even the smallest degree what his untimely death would mean to this Country. Hate the guy if you want. But at least get a clue about the reality of the world we live in.
But we are going to have the dumbest of rednecks try and take him out because they are as brainwashed as any Al Queda member. Some poster here even thinks he knows the Constitution better than Obama or values it more. You sir are wrong. Now, if you hate this Country then you too must think it won't have any repercussions on you....So, how is your Country doing after the big Wall Street crash? If you think that was bad, watch the U.S. fall off the map and see where you are. Do you, the ignorant think that we will just replace him and things will go back to normal after a day or two of mourning? Do you think this is the 1960's?
I can't emphasize enough that this has nothing to do with political beliefs
our Country would fall apart. Those of you doomer's that want the end then at least be honest about it when you post. But if you dare call yourselves a patriotic American and think that an Obama assination would be a bump in the road....well you are a liar or ignorant.
...I would be saying something very similiar to this if someone said this stuff one week after 9/11 about Bush. We could not take it.
Wake up! if you are an American. Do all you can "legally" to vote him out of office in four years but understand that he now represents America and is the President of the United States and to blow off the idea of whether he lives or not is just as retarded as any thought could get.
....why don't some of you ask the question, "am I a Republican or Democrat first and American second?" Do you have any damn pride in your Country? If not, leave!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Stop kissing his butt....or actually dont, go ahead kiss his butt, after all he is like a God to you...you must have the whole collection of Obama plates, coins, calendars already.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh for the love of 'G-d'! Pres. Obama is 'half' black. It would be like his other 'half' hurting themselves. He has a job to do and has been repeatedly reminding everyone that he cannot do it (his job) alone. In other words, other people (behind the scene or his back for that matter) are telling (or recommending) him what should and should not be done with our 'ailing' economy and the worldwide crises. So I don't think his life would be in jeopardy. That's fear-mongering all over again. It's getting tiresome.

[edit on 2009-1-22 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHadBOT3000

You've got that right...

I was wondering if anyone here was old enough or knew enough about history to catch that.

Good job

top topics

<<   2 >>

join