It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is a Jewish Colony: Olmert reveals all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

America is a Jewish Colony: Olmert reveals all

themundiclub.blogspot.com

I said, 'Get me President Bush on the phone.' They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care. 'I need to talk to him now.' He got off the podium and spoke to me." According to Olmert, Bush was clueless. "He said: 'Listen. I don't know about it. I didn't see it. I'm not familiar with the phrasing.’ I told him the United States could not vote in favor. It cannot vote in favor of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her no.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Interesting article that only strenghten my belief that the US is governed by zionists. I don't like to call them jews or israeli because they aren't.
If Israel can influence the USA like that, then Israel is the main superpower on this planet. The administration said Olmert was telling unfounded stories and its all a lie, but why would such figure tell such lies? What does he have to gain for telling this? He knows well that there is nothing the Us govt will do to upset the zionists and the silence the media has shown on this subject proves this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Bah, if that was the case, then why:

1) Would Israel ask permission from the US to use Iraqi airspace to bomb Iran back last year, instead of ORDERING us to assist them?

and

2) why did Bush say no

is he gonna leave it up to Obama?

From what I've seen, Israel has some serious influence in the right circles no doubt, but Israel is way more a puppet of the US than the US will ever be of Israels', much less a "colony." If that were the case Iran most definitely would have been annihilated long ago, as Israel's #1 enemy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If Freemasons founded this country, then yes, Jewish and Hebrew heritage are the cornerstones.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

take everything you hear in the news with a grain of salt. even if Israel had the greenlight it cant do much harm to the iranians. They could nuke Iran but the ramifications of such move could be disatrous for Israel.
All in all, if they want to attack Iran they have the conditions and dates set, everything in between is "diplomaty" and media brainwashing. I believe israel runs the show but wont make it obvious and dont forget they own most of US media.

And Olmert isnt the first israeli politician to hint that Israel owns the US, was it Ehud BArak who said something like that on israeli radio?
Why would they make things up? If he is lying then the US should stop funding Israel...
no? Thought so.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by TheOracle]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Because Israel cannot be seen ordering them around... If they were caught ordering the U.S. Around then perhaps the secret would be out...

Thats a very interesting thought however...

Because In The Christian Faith... It says something about how we should all respect The Jews because they are Gods Chosen people.. but if the Chrstian Faith is the Correct Faith why are they not the chosen people

Uh Oh

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If this is true then there is a simple solution for peace in the Middle East.

Pick an area in the united states that will provide the same acreage as Israel give it borders and name it New Israel, relocate all the Israeli Zionists and Jews there. It may not be the promised land, but it would be far better than what will happen if they stay in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

Interesting article that only strenghten my belief that the US is governed by zionists. I don't like to call them jews or israeli because they aren't.
If Israel can influence the USA like that, then Israel is the main superpower on this planet. The administration said Olmert was telling unfounded stories and its all a lie, but why would such figure tell such lies? What does he have to gain for telling this? He knows well that there is nothing the Us govt will do to upset the zionists and the silence the media has shown on this subject proves this point.

Shame on you. I have rareely seen such blantant anti-semtetic rhetoric outside of Nazi Germany or a David Duke press release.

Before you start with your ridiculous "You are captured by the Zionist 'has nothing to do with Jews' media," save it, you are off center.

Even if he insisted that the US vote a certain way. OK. The problem is...?
Does that mean that Bush is captured by the "Zionist, has nothing to do with Jews, entity?"

You are a closeted racist to to mention GROSSLY uniformed in world affairs.Come out of the closet, it must be stuff in there.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Last I checked it wasn't bad to be a Zionist, pretty much every Christian (that believes the bible) is a Zionist, lets face it this is a political war against Christians and Jews.

For those athiests that think it's 'stupid' to believe in ancient texts, too bad, we aren't going to stop believing in them because it's 'illogical' by todays standards. I agree that it would be pretty 'stupid' to believe any text without confirmation, skeptics want physical proof, but believers only want confirmation from the Spirit, confirmation comes to all who seek it.

I wouldn't believe in Jesus' 2nd coming if the Spirit didn't confirm it to me, I wouldn't believe he will appear on Mount Zion if it wasn't confirmed by the Spirit, I guess that's the major difference between us and you, one seeks to know if something is true, others mock and seek not, that's the perspective of a Zionist, Christian, one of Jewish descent.

The Jewish people don't think they are 'better' than anyone else, they don't want a race 'extinct' from the planet. Zionist Christians don't think they are 'better' than anyone else, everyone is born equal, everyone dies equal, some choose evil some choose good, I guess it's whether you believe good and evil even exists, even a child knows the difference.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Because In The Christian Faith... It says something about how we should all respect The Jews because they are Gods Chosen people.. but if the Chrstian Faith is the Correct Faith why are they not the chosen people

Uh Oh

The Bible says that the Israelites were god's chosen people, not jews. Just because jews live in Israel does not make them Israelites.

It's like saying that blacks (africans) who live in Scotland are Scottish. They aren't.

I know this, and I'm not even a christian, I'm an athiest. Go read the bible.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by BillKwacker]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BillKwacker

Its actually the Hebrews that are Gods Chosen people, They were from Israel... and their faith was Jewish.

THE JEWISH FAITH is one of the few remaining faiths that is still hebrew. Do a little more research will ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
reply to post by TheOracle

The Jewish people don't think they are 'better' than anyone else, they don't want a race 'extinct' from the planet. Zionist Christians don't think they are 'better' than anyone else, everyone is born equal, ...

I am going to hate myself for participating in a thread I would normally avoid, but I must ask...

When you say "Jewish people" to whom are you referring? Also, similarly, who are "Zionist Christians"?

It is my understanding that like most slave religions from the locality we call the middle eastern region, outsiders are 'taboo', to be avoided, shunned, killed, decimated, or dominated. Why is that?

Are you familiar with the texts referring to gentiles (goyam) and their place in the world?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Its actually the Hebrews that are Gods Chosen people, They were from Israel... and their faith was Jewish.

There was no "Israel" back then for them to "be from". It wasn't a country, Israel was a tribe and bloodline.

And define "Jews". You had the Sadducees, the Pharisees, etc. Which ones were Jewish, which were Hewbrew, which groups were Israelites? You see, it's impossible to draw the line. But either way, Jews today are definitely not god's chosen people, because they simply are not the Israelites that the bible refers to. They only claim that title, because no one else really can. But the truth is, the Israelites that the bible refers to are long gone, just like the ancient egyptians who also went extinct.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Maybe no one group is of the chosen Origin?

What made the chosen people so chosen? Because they followed the rules of one man who "heard voices"?

So Why do so many religions fight over being THE RELIGION? OK...

MAYBE its because we are all people, and we all (most of us) strive to be the one who makes a difference, we want to be accepted, we long to discover truth. So you creat a religion that bonds people otgether, instead of being the chosen person you are the chosen people, they feel they are more important than others.

Its like a study that was done in kids, if you keep telling the kid he is a genious, even tho he isnt, he begins to improve dramatically and become something short of a genious...

All religions are a fraud... Spirituality is a different thing.
There is a creator, a spirit, or an energy. Every religion trying to once again be THE religion tries to understand our connection to that entity and tries to govern all of them by using their combined knowledges, social rules, social followings etc.

Im tired of All the Christian, Muslim, Jewish Ranting... None of them are correct, but they are close. Love is the key and the entry way.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Sorry man, if it was let out on the news on that tone, that the jews are ordering the US-govt around, that would blow the curtain, wouldn't it...

...and I guess it's safe to assume that alerting the US citizens to this scenario isn't on the top of their list.

Anyways, a few years back I was reading an article that around 90% of the US senate is/was Jewish-controlled, directly or indirectly. And after a bit of googling, here it is: Sharon to Peres: "We Control America"

That was back in 2001...

rjmelter: very true words my friend (about religions and spirituality)

regards

[edit on 20-1-2009 by thymisou]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by thymisou]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I love how people wonder if there is this so-called Zionist control, and then if anything comes up to refute their claim, they beg the question to say that it is probably part of the conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The push for the state of Israel through the ideaology of zionism was a terrorist movement that bombed,murdered and blackmailed everything in its way to get Britain then the UN to create their little paradise called Israel.So zionism isnt a bad thing?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thymisou

Sorry man, if it was let out on the news on that tone, that the jews are ordering the US-govt around, that would blow the curtain, wouldn't it...

...and I guess it's safe to assume that alerting the US citizens to this scenario isn't on the top of their list.

Anyways, a few years back I was reading an article that around 90% of the US senate is/was Jewish-controlled, directly or indirectly. And after a bit of googling, here it is: Sharon to Peres: "We Control America"

That was back in 2001...

rjmelter: very true words my friend (about religions and spirituality)

He who controls the money, controls everything, and right now Jewish people control 98% of the money supply in the world. The biggest banks in the world are all run by Jewish familes. The biggest banking empire is the Rothschild (Rothstein) banking family, the Rothschilds are Jewish. That's just one example. Another example is that out of the 8 board of directors of the US Federal Reserve, 7 of them are Jewish. The chairman (Ben Bernanke) is Jewish.

It's not like this is some top-secret undergound conspiracy that we have to prove. It's out in the open and they even say they are Jewish.

You or someone is going to reply now with "So what, who cares if Jews control everything or if they are all Jewish". Well, I don't like one group of people with the same views, politics, and outlook on life to have so much control over everything, such a monopoly. It's not right. Do you expect them to be unbised when they make important decision? Or are they going to do what benefits them and their people, not us? Obviously they will be biased towards them and their people, just as christians or muslims or anyone else would - the only difference christians and muslims and anyone else, isn't in control.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I agree.

They control the money (plainly obvious) and the media (not so obvious I guess), but I don't know what percentage of the population is aware that the jews also control your government to a great extent, my friend.

Ok, one can infer it from that money affects politics, jews control the money => jews control politics. Yet it's one thing to realise the potential, so to say, and another to realise it's actually very real and happening...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What's the end game for the Zionist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join