It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt believes something is very suspicious about the recent plane crash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My first impression was: Eh! It's gotta be a UFO that hit the plane. And noone seems to sympathize with the dead geese or how to improve the technology to prevent anymore sentient beings from being sucked into a vacuum of death!

Furthermore, where are the video footage (via cameras by people at ground zero) to show this spectacular landing? Oh, oh! And what happened to the eye witness testimonies by people who got off the plane -- vibrations, smells, sounds, timing, emailing, texting, etc.

I have so many unanswered questions.

Addendum: I forgot to add that the main stream media seemed to focus more on the Air Force hero than on finding that black box and/or engines for evidence and if there are important people on that plane.

[edit on 2009-1-16 by pikypiky]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think they got this airforce vet in to fly this thing into the hudson following a planned explosion. They ushered him away to make sure the story was straight.
The plane didn't sink because they held it up with floats from underneath. This way the divers could get under it and remove the wings so they wouldn't have evidence of a bomb. They probably removed the black box recorder or replaced it.

I believe this is probably staged, and maybe they weren't suppose to make it out alive.

Again we are left with too many coincidences. Does the average person see that not every act that happens should be having these amount of coincidences happening.

Odds are against these coincidences...
Why gamble when you know the game is stacked in the houses favour. The house cheats and you know it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Could be.

Wouldn't that be a bummer. Staging another "terrorist attack" and the pilot ends up saving everybody!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
How can such a mockery be brought about this subject.
This was a sad day, the lives that were exposed to the
waters of the Hudson. The leg that was broken. I mean
when does the conspiracy end. I suppose suicide ducks
flew in the engine?! Leave this tragedy alone and let the
families move on.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Show me an engine that was struck by a duck.... give them time, the engines might be lost now but if they find them they will have some incredible holes to fill in the story... like the one guy saying that he heard an explosion....

By the way, Why do you think they usher these groups of people off before meeting up with family friends and the media?
To do their mind control on them to have them believe whatever they tell them. Check out Darren Brown/NLP on google video... He'll show you how the media manipulate you and control you. Very eye opening if your new to brain washing.... but we should all be professionals by now...

All coincidence though.....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As I've said before on another thread about this plane crash, this is the financial capital. How many bankers are going to be on any train, bus, plane?

It shouldn't be a surprise that there were bankers on the plane.

As for the engines, I saw a crash investigator state on the news an hour after it happened that he was surprised that the engines hadn't detached already in the water.
They have a tendency to do that immediately. It's something about the weight displacement once they're in water.

There's no conspiracy here. It was an accident, though rare.
That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
what??? those damned terrorist birds didn't take responsibility or make demands???

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
and who the hell is Reinhardt?

i swear, i've been seeing that name all over the place for the last week. on trucks, billboards, movie credits, in this friggin post everywhere!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Kat77]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yup, I think Elvis slipped on the plane, called the invisible alien UFO that was hovering nearby, then got instructions from the Bilderbergers, called up Secretary Paulson and demanded $700 billion, or he would tell the UFO to direct 2012 geese, which were really Reptilians, to fly into the engines. As a backup, they had faulty engines that were manufactured by illegal aliens, using substandard steel, which the NWO had sold to Bush at a discount, then called Barney Frank to put pressure on Paulson to give in. When the $700 billion could not be produced, because Maddoff had stolen the money, Elvis went through with his threat, and the rest is history. Fortunately, after they landed in the water, the good aliens disguised themselves as NYC rescue, blew away the UFO, which had flown in to finish the job, with help from the laser guns in geosynchronous orbit, which were controlled by DARPA, then rescued the passengers.
Yup, seems obvious to me. I must have been a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sometimes I really wonder about some of the posters here. this is a prime example of how weed and research don't always mix.

Try valium and take a long nap.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It means war is over if you want it. Bush began with stolen election and then 4 terrorist plane crashes in NYC. and then an accidental one at Rockaway Beach. Now here's reverse. Plane doesn't crash so much as everyone is saved. Question is what's next? Opposite of 911? 1/19?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
While I do absolutely believe that this was a spontaneous event, I cannot help but notice that everything in the news, has got to be made into another 9-11.
My god, the reports I heard about this thing and the moronic things I heard reporters saying, inspire me to nothing less than the complete and utter contempt of the popular media. I mean the blatant straw grabbing by some of the idiots was absolutely sickening. I mean over and over again, the same questions with the same answers, and any little word different was, "this just in it was 1 goose, no, 2 geese. no, 3 geese, no, a flock of geese, no. several flocks of geese.
1 person made it out alive, now it's 2, now 3, now 4, now 5, now 6 etc..
by the way the wind chill today is a chilly 2* , do you think that had something to do with this horrific crash.

god bless them all, they were being watched over that day.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
While I do absolutely believe that this was a spontaneous event, I cannot help but notice that everything in the news, has got to be made into another 9-11.
My god, the reports I heard about this thing and the moronic things I heard reporters saying, inspire me to nothing less than the complete and utter contempt of the popular media. I mean the blatant straw grabbing by some of the idiots was absolutely sickening. I mean over and over again, the same questions with the same answers, and any little word different was, "this just in it was 1 goose, no, 2 geese. no, 3 geese, no, a flock of geese, no. several flocks of geese.
1 person made it out alive, now it's 2, now 3, now 4, now 5, now 6 etc..
by the way the wind chill today is a chilly 2* , do you think that had something to do with this horrific crash.

god bless them all, they were being watched over that day.

God bless thenm for sure and it sounds like God blessed me by breaking my TV in December. I've read two articles and a couple short threads about the event and I feel well informed about the whole ordeal. I don't know the reinhardt angle but something like things are getting better now. Happy Days are here again?

[edit on 1/16/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by cluckerspud

Show me an engine that was struck by a duck.... give them time, the engines might be lost now but if they find them they will have some incredible holes to fill in the story... like the one guy saying that he heard an explosion....

Suggestions for the official explanation for the explosion...
The flock of geese/birds simultaneously passed gas

It was a freak lightning strike that caused a roaring clap of thunder

The engines backfiring

Swamp gas rising from the Hudson combusted with static electricity in the air.

Or better yet, there was no explosion, people were just hearing things.

You just know it will be explained away as anything BUT a man made explosion.

Also, there are plenty of other sites that are picking up on this theme of there being something wrong about this crash that aren't even conspiracy sites, so it isn't just ATS that thinks something is amiss.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

omg, now that you put it that way, i can't believe how obvious it is.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Why is everyone trying to make a conspiracy out of a plane crash that astoundingly ended in only minor injuries, no deaths, and a plane bobbing in the Hudson? My God, can't we please just be happy that for once there is a tragedy averted?

Or wait, is that what "they" want us to think?

Good lord...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There is an interesting article on www.whatdoesitmean.com about this event:

Quote from site:

Assassination By Plane Crash Of Top American Bankers Fails In US

Russian Military Intelligence reports circulating in the Kremlin today state that an attempt to shoot down an American passenger plane over New York City carrying some of the top officials from the United States largest bank, and largest financial services company in the World, Bank of America, failed when the pilot quickly reacted to his crippled and burning aircraft by landing it in the Hudson river extinguishing the spreading flames and saving the lives of all aboard.

Unquote.

I know this is Sorcha Faal but it does seem plausible to me. Somebody from another thread claimed that shortly after the crash landing they saw a news-flash stating that BoA staff members were on board.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The reason the engines are gone, is because they are only held on by two bolts that are designed to shear if the engine suffers catastrophic failure. The aft mounting bolt is designed to shear first, followed by the forward mounting bolt. This allows the engine to exit the aircraft over the top of the wing, and protects the wing from extra damage. If engines were not designed this way then loss of an engine could lead to loss of a wing. You can make a landing with an engine missing, but you cannot make one with a wing gone.

(though technically there was an f-15 that did manage to land with a missing wing once, but that is another story!)

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
No conspiracy a bunch of birds were ingested into two engine and everyone was lucky.

Videos of bird strikes

Bird strike testing

bird strike test 2

Plane striking birds on takeoff

Imagine if 10 birds went into the engine. It would have sounded like an explosion as it ripped apart the engines.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by drock905]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I thought something was strange from the start. all you people who buy the media line are fools. what makes you think they would start telling the truth now? And i swear I have seen the guy they keep interviewing before.
Where have I seen that guy? the one who was reunited with his "father".
Good to see that the terrorists don't always win. The media has been bought and paid for--I bet they freaked out when nobody died and had to come up with another story really fast. it will not stand up to scrutiny--but who will report it. if you trust the MSm--you are already lost, and this board seems to be mostly composed of provocateurs. my question to them is."where will you go after you have fouled your nest?"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join