It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, UFOs, Bigfoot, Lochness Monster are all the same thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's just a theory I've come up with, resulting in my own personal investigation on the investigations on these topics.

Aliens, UFOs, Bigfoot, Lochness Monster all have one thing in common,

People have seen them, they can never be caught, they can de-materialize

I believe Aliens, UFOs, Bigfoot, Lochness Monster are all Ghosts, not interdimensional beings, but simply ghosts, if they were interdimensional you think they could enter this dimension long enough to leave a sample.

Ghosts can be interdimensional but they can't really control how they get here, we can.

Ghosts are in the 5th plus dimensions, I believe the only way they are able to enter into our dimension is through "accidental rips in the space-time of our dimension", some would say vortexes, but I say more accidental or purposeful ripping of space-time.

I believe an atomic bomb could rip enough of space-time for them to be able to be seen, for they are not actually "entering" into the 3rd dimension, they are simply be "visible" to us for breif periods of time, all 5th+ dimensional beings are already around us 24/7, we just can't see them for the same reasons a 5th dimensional being cannot see a 6th dimensional being.

I believe Aliens are more demonic than ghost, ghosts and demons pretty much exist in the same plane or very close, a ghost more likely would be in a slightly higher plane such as the 6th plus dimensions, while demons probably are in the 5th dimension.

For those that think the 'aliens are demons' theory is the stupid ramblings of a bible believer, here is a drawing made by Aleister Crowley of what he invoked in 1918, Crowley didn't invoke aliens, he clearly, plainly, invoked demons so much it was pretty much his full time job.

Note, 1918, no sci-fi movies to inspire him, no media coverage of UFOs to inspire him, this is probably how the demon appeared to him, demons are still appearing like this today, yet their commonly called E.T.

Yes this information is not new, but myself being unfamilliar with the minute details of Aleister Crowley's life I had no idea he had purchased a house on the Lochness Monsters Loch itself, he attempted to conduct a 6 month ceremony invoking demons and, breaking the ceremony a few months into it, he admitted to not being able to send back at least one of the demons he invoked, it's hard to prove how many Lochness Monster sightings came before and after Crowley's purchase of the house on the Loch but one does not need to use much imagination to see the Lochness Monster is likely a demon, either Crowley chose that spot because it was a good place to summon demons, or there were already demons there.

UFOs, well I do believe demons can change their form, they can come as an angel of light, they can form into a grey alien, why not fly around as a saucer, I don't see why not.

Bigfoot is probably a ghost more than a demon, maybe the ghost of the missing link that we as ancient humans likely helped in the extinction of.

Basically all of these paranormal beings are demons or ghosts, one being a dead human, or animal, one being an always non-physical entity, both not being able to manifest themselves excepting under rare conditions, which is why their appearances are so random, even in haunted houses where you would think it could be scientifically measured, I do believe using ouiji boards, ceremonies, simply having the intent to summon something helps the demons become visible, but they are basically always here, they have no power over us unless we give them some power willingly.

I don't know the stats, but if I were to conduct an extensive survey, I wouldn't doubt, those that have seen aliens are probably more likely to have been somehow connected to the occult.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Razimus]

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Razimus]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nice idea, but wouldn't it be simpler to say 'Folk see things
and may interprete them wrong?'
Ufos and monsters have always held a fascination for many.
It makes things simpler, humans are devious creatures, even
for the noblest of reasons, but we wish... we want, the idea
that we're involved in a complicated world, where we... yeah WE,
are an intricate part.

To be candid, we've lost our God! I know, I know... you're
rolling your eyes and thinking "well, I don't go to church and
the movie Dogma said it all" but what I mean is, in the past
we labled it 'God' and left it at that.

We didn't search around in the dark for a sinister, brooding
planned reason, we acepted the idea that it was magical and
... we just let it be.

Don't get me wrong, we should push the envelope, it's what
makes us top-dog on this planet. But, Bigfoot still eludes us,
Ufos... no DIRECT evidence and Loch Ness, well it's a tale
for kids to stay out of deep water (I suppose!)

Maybe we see things that aren't aliens meeting with old white
men in the government, maybe Nixon screwed up and that was
it, we moved on.
Not everything is a conspiracy.
But I know where you're coming from.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Regarding Aliens I think you have that backwards and say that back then they had no clue really of what an Alien is or was. Leprechauns for example are little green guys they could be just how people described them in their own words and with descriptions people would understand for their period.

Not to mention Goblins, Dwarfs and Fairies that flew around the room or through walls. Kind of reminds me of modern abduction stories.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

sounds plausible, here's an article which sounds similar to me...

www.unknowncountry.com...

I do get the feeling the aliens aren't really going to ever 'give' anything, they do seem like 'takers', a very demonic quality.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah, but it's your view that you say they didn't know what
the UFO's were back then... do we know now?
Since man could first communicate with each other, we ask questions
to learn more about the parameters of our world. We seek solace in
the idea that someone, somewhere has the correct answers.
Individually, we want the world a certain way and we sometimes
reluctantly dismiss some things because it leaves us still confused.

Leprachauns... Do we know they exist?, do we know what they
look like? we have accounts and descriptions... but couldn't those
descriptions be 'carved' by other added views?

See above... you came up with the fairies/alien abduction idea.
Very plausible, but see how... I mean no disrespect to you or
'flyingunknown'... another reinforces that idea by showing you a link
to 'gratify' your idea.

I'm just saying that we may be correct with what's going on around
our planet when it comes to these strange phenomena...
But it could be something totally different, hell... it may be that we're
the phenomena!

[edit on 16-1-2009 by IronMan]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
THIS image of Lam is not what it appears to be

in fact, it is a depiction of coitus. Crowley believed the portal between dimensions or whatever, could be opened via sex magic. so Lam is the head of the male sexual organ and his jacket is the female sexual organ.

i'm sorry to have to be the one to bring that to your attention. Lam was his interpretation of the act of sex.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo..

in fact, it is a depiction of coitus. Crowley believed the portal between dimensions or whatever, could be opened via sex magic. so Lam is the head of the male sexual organ and his jacket is the female sexual organ.

i'm sorry to have to be the one to bring that to your attention. Lam was his interpretation of the act of sex.

I'm not the only one getting aroused, am I?

Mmmm, Lam. Brings new meaning to penis-head.

Interesting thread but there's such a high signal to noise ratio on all of your topics, who's to say at this point what is what.

I'll add this thought. It does seem that two things have indeed become obvious:

1- Man's ingenuity, and imagination is truly, remarkable. Even if every thing you mention is fake, then, well many people spent many hours 'faking' them didn't they? From fake pictures, to incredible tales, seems we have a sense of, well storytelling.

2- Man's innate ability to underestimate himself. "We couldn't built such-and-such back then!" Or "I saw it and it flew off so fast, there's no way it's earthly". Yes, man can build immense things like the wall of China, and build really fast rockets, and so on.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's possible that a lot of these things are linked in some way. Certainly, they share the common attribute of being seen by people then vanishing without a trace (or very few traces).

I think rather than them being "occult," however (except in the purest form of the word), they might have something to do with an overall permeability of spacetime in multiple dimensions, and the way our consciousnesses interact with reality on a quantum level.

Are they physical shadows of the past or future, brought into reality by our (or their) consciousnesses shifting between probabilistic states?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Interesting thread but there's such a high signal to noise ratio on all of your topics, who's to say at this point what is what

signal to noise ratio on my topics? i didn't create this thread, but i did do crowley research. Lam looks like a grey, of that there is no doubt. But the imagery is couched in a representation of coitus. It's part of the sex magic ritual that supposedly "summoned" Lam in the first place.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that neither bigfoot nor the loch ness monster or any other similar creature is supposedly "inter-dimensional."

They are cryptozoological.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by senshido

Interesting thread but there's such a high signal to noise ratio on all of your topics, who's to say at this point what is what

signal to noise ratio on my topics? i didn't create this thread, but i did do crowley research. Lam looks like a grey, of that there is no doubt. But the imagery is couched in a representation of coitus. It's part of the sex magic ritual that supposedly "summoned" Lam in the first place.

Hey undo,

No I'm sure your other threads are fine (I have not seen your other threads); by "your topics" I meant "Aliens, bigfoot, etc"...Sorry that came out wrong. I meant topics as in 'the subject line'.

Sorry about the confusion.

top topics

join