It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts discovered underneath crop circles

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
not sure if anyone said this, there were no holes in the ground in the video... so how would the plates have been dug up? just a thought

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Has everyone forgotten that crop circles arent real?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To me your post is long and fancy sounding but still lacks sense. You cant ever hope to decipher something if you dont know its origins (especially if its alien). It sounds to me like you have already come to a conclusion based on your own insight and are focused on proveing whatever it mabe. If you think about it the messages that are trying to be conveyed (assuming they are not a natural phenomenon) by crop circles would be vastly different from what a hoaxer and aliens would have to say. i may sound like a "debunker" to you ,but im not trying to debunk or disprove anyone im just saying it make more sense to go through the logic steps to solve the question. once again I'll say this i am NOT trampling on anyone's ideas who am i to say its not like a have a field work or experience of my own to prove or disprove anything. Things just need to be done in a logical manner. "There is always an answer to the question ,sometimes its just hard to see"

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
[edit on 22-1-2009 by bricoluvsu]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
According to the thread, the name of the place that did the testing is German Federal Institute for Material Research (Bundesanstalt fur Materialpufung)
they have a website www.bam.de...
(At least I'm assuming this is the same place..if not..then ooops)

I emailed them:
Can you tell me if your facility ever performed an analysis of silver,
bronze and gold plates found in 1992 in a crop circle in Grasdorf? It is
claimed that a Dr Roemer-Blum, arranged a scientific evaluation of these articles. This is part of an on-going discussion at
www.abovetopsecret.com... If such an analysis were done, what where the results? Thank you and I hope I am not wasting your time.

They answered:

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx

thank you for your request.

Unfortunately we cannot help you. There were no analysis performed in BAM.

Kind regards,

BAM Federal Institue for Materials research and testing

Am Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009 01:37 schrieben Sie:
Diese Daten wurden am Mittwoch, 21.Januar 2009 um 01:37:16 von
, (e-mail: ) übermittelt. Es wurde das Formular
www.bam.de... benutzt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

bam: 1

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

They answered:

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx

Kind regards,

Great work Batman
It was always likely to be a hoax and you seem to have nailed it even more. Well done for being proactive in finding out for yourself and letting us all know

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

hey - big thumbs up on the efforts to verify things

BUT :

the BAM is a sprawling country wide organisation with 4 sites

i am NOT attempting to make escuses for the case or defend them - just look at my previous replies in thread

but i have had issues previously with ` the left hand of an organisation having no idea what the right hand is upto `

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
According to the thread, the name of the place that did the testing is German Federal Institute for Material Research (Bundesanstalt fur Materialpufung)
they have a website www.bam.de...
(At least I'm assuming this is the same place..if not..then ooops)

I emailed them:
Can you tell me if your facility ever performed an analysis of silver,
bronze and gold plates found in 1992 in a crop circle in Grasdorf? It is
claimed that a Dr Roemer-Blum, arranged a scientific evaluation of these articles. This is part of an on-going discussion at
www.abovetopsecret.com... If such an analysis were done, what where the results? Thank you and I hope I am not wasting your time.

They answered:

Dear Ms. Xxxxxx

Kind regards,

BAM Federal Institue for Materials research and testing

Am Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009 01:37 schrieben Sie:
Diese Daten wurden am Mittwoch, 21.Januar 2009 um 01:37:16 von
, (e-mail: ) übermittelt. Es wurde das Formular
www.bam.de... benutzt.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

bam: 1

Why didn't any of us think of that? Nice job, and keep up the good work around here.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

hey - big thumbs up on the efforts to verify things

BUT :

the BAM is a sprawling country wide organisation with 4 sites

i am NOT attempting to make escuses for the case or defend them - just look at my previous replies in thread

but i have had issues previously with ` the left hand of an organisation having no idea what the right hand is upto `

That could very well be true. I sent the email to the main site--it has the 4 locations listed within. Did the person that answered check with the other locations? I don't know. I don't think I would be the first person that's emailed and asked.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The plates were left by the circle makers so psychometrically gifted persons could 'communicate' with them. Three different metals would have provided independent corroboration of the impressions received. The coding refers to four comets that will strike the earth in the future. The four circles connected by four lines indicate a common purpose for the comets. Next, the trajectory around the sun is shown for three comets. The fourth, with a coma to indicate it comes first, doesn't go around the sun. Last, the angles of the four comets relative to each other are given. Again, the comets with comas strike first. The circle makers are so detailed because they are the ones directing the comets to their impact areas. All crop circles are concerned with comets striking the earth (besides other possible meanings). A new book coming out this spring called "The Heck Hypothesis" interprets over 1000 crop circles in this way.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

ok - appologies for the delay - but to clarify what i meant

BAM conducts testing and analysis on thoudands of products / samples per year - anf GENERALLY only the reports that affect a products sutibility to be

` one off ` tests / reports on a none commervcial sample - will IMHO not atuamatically be forwarded to BAM hq

BUT - your comment that they are likley to have been asked about this before - is very valid - and once more than one inqirey was logged - hq would ask thie satelite offices if they has anything elevant in thier files

the fact that 17 years later - and however many enquireies - they still have ` no record ` speaks volumes

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

one of these plates was gold do you know the price gold and the other a purity of sliver hard to come buy also the fact that they would not molded so this person not would not only know how to make crop circles with out breaking the wheat know how to add radiation to the area only in the circle and on top of all that know enough about metallurgy to put together pieces of metal in such a way to as to make the plate with out a mold and have the money to spend on them ... thats one hell of a renaissance man $3520 for the sliver plate and assuming the gold plate was also about 11lbs that would be over $140k i dont think you would make that much money cuz your story was on the news as you can read on the ppls links above they only have two left the sliver and bronze cuz the gold one was melted down and sold as i think i may have done dont know but thats alot of money so i dont think it was a hoax just based on that fact it was a hoax the person who did it was want their plates back ... the numbers i gave above are a current metal value but i think if i adjusted for inflation it would be worth more..

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Very inquisitive of you, it surely does put the proverbial "Light bulb" in a brilliance.
The one thing I must still question is "If there were any truly amazing results and there was a confidential cover up, who would allow the multitudes to be privy of such extraordinary disclosures of possible extraterrestrial artifacts as a "Tangible" and "Undeniable" fact?"

I don't think any facilitation of government or possible research associated groups would be allowed to "Endorse" the findings as public knowledge or fact for the normal civvies to "Critical think" these events being other worldly.

One thing is for sure, and I think that most agree, there are many "Hush-hush" events, and this would be, by all evidences thus far, something that would be worthy of secrecy and over all tangibility's for such affiliations and associated individuals and groups. IMHO....

Don't think they would ever trust our reaction for the truths, which is going to be irrelevant when the time finally comes.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

It's difficult to counter the argument: "The dog ate my homework. Honest, I did it. It was perfect."

Such an easy claim to make. And you don't need to back it up. Perfect.

[edit on 2/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

thanks for the links. my husband and I watched a documentary on crop circles the other night called "Star Dreams" - we are in Canada, and it was on SCN, so don't know if anyone else would have seen it. it was amazing and reasonably current.

this is the website that talks about the documentary. you can actually download it to your computer for $5 (which I think I will do also - wouldn't mind watching it again).

it made claims such as:

"Each crop circle has a signature sound…these have been recorded over the years. The sound is a composite of numerous energy forces, earth, cosmic and even from the plants themselves. They are frequencies in harmony with planetary response mechanisms inherent in the very blueprint of nature."

"Sacred geometry is emerging now for the stimulation of unity consciousness, forms so sophisticated they have already revealed entirely new intricacies in geometrical interweaving. Many feel that the designs reflect higher mathematics and geometric patterning beyond human comprehension"

now I don't know that I believe everything they talk about or write about, like supposed contact with Arcturians, etc., but when they talk about the biochemical and biophysical changes to the crops inside the circles... well like someone in the documentary said...

these weren't done with strings and boards and feet

(woops - edited to add in the link www.stardreams-cropcircles.com...)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by virgthevoice]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
my interpretation of the message is that it is describing hollow earth.

the plates were only found under the circles with an outer circle around them.
the plates were also buried in the circles that had an outer circle around them. The circles represent the inner earth. The Celtic Cross type symbol:
the 'horizon' of the cross always intersects with the center of the circles. depicts that the sender's location is at the center of the circle.

The fact that the plates are buried is described in the symbols too.
It shows the circles as representing something buried under an outer
'surface' circle (our horizon)

the fact that these valuable minerals are so abundant as to be thrown away
to me is another clue as to a higher civilization, perhaps existing underground

to understand my interpretation of the celtic cross symbol you might
have to be familiar with the origin of the Celtic Cross as a surveying and navigation tool:

www.world-mysteries.com...

imo, many of the crop circle symbols may pertain both to hollow earth and to sonic technologies, ie: musical notes

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anyone ever found silver or gold? When you do it's cut into veins inside the rock and is always impure. Pure gold is expensive.

Lets put that into american currency shall we.

You find a gold coin and still have two more. Someone offers you $30,000.00 for it. For most people that is a lot of money. Money they could use to feed their family or maybe buy themselves a new toy. It was later melted and sold for $100,000.00.. If I was hoaxing this i would have sold it for more than its face value (since if it was a hoax he would already know the face value). I think this one is viable. I don't think all crop circles are hoaxes even though a lot of them are.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know Phage my dog did really eat my homework once.

Just because it's an easy excuse does not mean that it is not true.

Why would he sell the coin cheaper than he would have bought it for?

Why didn't he sell the silver coin which is worth not quite as much but still a ton.

And those elements being so pure? I've seen gold / silver veins. There is nothing pure about it. Even after refining you still see trace elements. 99.9% pure silver/gold? That's a lot of work!!! Plus the coins didn't have any marks that would be left by a mold. How could they have been made without a mold, and more importantly it couldn't have been carved by hand.

Phage I thought you where better than this. Usually you hit all the facts at once...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by thegagefather

"I want it debunked, yes. And I do believe the artifacts found were most likely of alien origin. I did not, however, ask for an argument. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also, you didn't really debunk anything. Let MischievousElf insinuated, let us keep this civilized."

I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion. I'm just wondering why you think that. You don't have to reply, of course.

And thing would be more civilized if people were a little less defensive. Simply asking questions isn't being combative.

Well, keeping the answer to your question short..

The silver was 99.9% Silver, more pure than sterling silver. The radiation level was 178% that of normal. None of the plant life was broken, just bent, and it wrapped around in a specific pattern, there was an unusual amount of heat in said area... etc.

I felt there was a LOT of evidence pointing to something extraterrastrial.

In addition to that... I felt this was also evidence, coming from the opposite side of the spectrum:

Originally posted by thegagefather
In addition, I strongly doubt the motivation to create crop circles, and create fairly undisputable evidence of extraterrestrials would generate the initiative in a highly intelligent human being to take his time out to learn how to create a hoax, not to mention the money that would have to be put into it, and the careful planning it would take to not be caught in the process while taking the time to perfect the crop circles without breaking a single stalk, and creating a distinct pattern in the plant life.

Again, I can't prove this, and of course it is POSSIBLE, but I feel my argument is stronger than your rebuttal, considering the likeliness of the situation you presented.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by thegagefather]

Food for thought!

[edit on 21-4-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

"Again, I can't prove this, and of course it is POSSIBLE, but I feel my argument is stronger than your rebuttal, considering the likeliness of the situation you presented."

You consider alien visitation more likely than mundane objects? Okay then.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join