It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger writes: 2009 will mark beginning of NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger has told the elites of banking, business and politics that if the right steps are made, the new world order will begin in 2009.

Kissinger wrote a very revealing essay for the The World In 2009 issue of The Economist magazine regarding the new world order, and how its supporters plan to move forward.

Here's the article: An End of Hubris

(If the link doesn't work for you, the article can be found easily by Googling "Kissinger", "New World Order", "Economist", and is on the Economist's website).

Unlike the recent comments made by Kissinger on CNBC ( CNBC - Kissinger: Obama to use crisis to create new world order ), the Economist article details and explains how a new world order would work, and what changes the elite would have to make. The language used by Kissinger is often difficult to understand, as the essay is aimed at the insiders and highly-educated individuals who subscribe to the magazine. I'm sure there are far fewer people who are aware of Kissinger's Economist essay, compared to the CNBC comments, as the magazine is written and read by people inside of the business/banking/political spheres.

However, it is definitely worth a read, simply because of the important statements Kissinger is making, and what he sees as coming events in 2009.
The statement by Kissinger at the end of the article will probably raise some eyebrows, and questions:

If progress is made on these enterprises, 2009 will mark the beginning of a new world order.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If the PTB want to make the kind of "progress" Kissinger is alluding to, I have no reason to believe they won't MAKE it happen by any means necessary. Remember what George H.W. Bush said in regard to the new world order:

"When we are successful, and we will be, we'll have a real chance at this new world order." - Link

The Economist is a highly respected magazine amongst elite insiders in both business and politics. The magazine has been publishing many articles and essays which generally promote the idea of globalization for as long as I've been reading it. Most political science professors in the Western world recommend the magazine as a source of important and upcoming issues.

The particular magazine in which Kissinger's essay can be found was sold in November / December of 2008. This edition was aimed at forecasting and discussing the events, people, places, and issues which will shape 2009. Kissinger's article was prominent, as the cover and index both had the words "New World Order" in obvious places, directing readers to Kissinger's article.

Here's a link to a thread which is discussing the comments made by Kissinger on CNBC:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Warrior of Light]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There is a difference between a new world order and THE NEW WORLD ORDER as we understand the NWO to be. But it may be a way of soft pedaling it also. Understating the obvious? The good thing is that if this globalization thing is to work for them then they will not let all there $ go to zero.....there will be an exchange of currencies for the new world one.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of Light

nothing wrong with the NWO.

you all, the masses, love the NWO. you all BEGGED FOR IT.
thats why it is here and will be even more powerful.

you all willingly gave consent to create the NWO and maintain it and give it more power. You willingly gave power to it. You willingly handed them their power.

simple.
stop playing the blame game. take responsibility.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

The New World Order as Kissinger knows it involves depopulation and genocide of the habitants that resides in "the third world". Are you mad?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am not even surprised anymore. Honestly, nothing could surprise me anymore.

I guess I am just a little bit amused that they are so far along in their plans that there isn't even a need to hide it anymore. It's like they have already accomplished amazing feats, and now they are just showing off.

Egotistical bastards. Congratz.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Among the plans and details of this new world order article, I did find some interesting statements. According to Kissinger, the new world order will require global partnerships which have never been seen before. Kissinger makes a case for American dominance/hegemony to willingly take a back-seat in favor of these partnerships.

While I agree, the world should work for equality, one has to understand that people like Kissinger are not concerned with the average person. They are concerned with keeping power over the lives of all citizens. Some fear that a new world order could lead to a one world government, and this is certainly cause for concern. This would happen gradually, and not in an obvious way, and the result would be greater control over the populations of the world. We don't live in a Utopia, and the politicians and corporations of this world would not rule in a way which would help the average person. They seek control over EVERY person on the Earth.

He cites the economic crisis as one area in which America will need to allow more control from other countries. As he says:

"Now that the clay feet of the economic system have been exposed, the gap between a global system for economics and the global political system based on the state must be addressed as a dominant task in 2009. The economy must be put on a sound footing..."

Article - An End of Hubris

Of course, Kissinger speaks about some of the potential benefits to reorganizing the global economy, such as equality and fairness. He believes the developing nations will seek a larger role in global politics and economics in 2009:

"Any economic system, but especially a market economy, produces winners and losers. If the gap between them becomes too great, the losers will organise themselves politically and seek to recast the existing system—within nations and between them. This will be a major theme of 2009.

I realize that many people see the new world order as a catchphrase, or general term, meaning "a changing of the guard." Some people see the new world order as nothing more than the mere reshuffling of power from those countries which have dominated through imperialism, to countries which are emerging powers (like China and India). This may be correct, but is an optimistic outlook, IMO. I am aware of the global shifts, and how the world will evolve to allow for more globalization. I DO see some benefits in this, mainly for developing nations. I disagree with the imperialistic perspective forced onto other nations. This is why I can only see the new world order as negative. The IMF, WTO, and World Bank have used the notion of globalization to take wealth from the developing nations, and give it to the bankers and corporations of the Western nations. How can the NWO be any different, when it's the same leaders who are supporting the NWO?

All opinions are welcome, as I am not trying to tell you how a new world order will play out (if it'll be good or bad). I have my opinions, and everyone sees things differently. The purpose of this thread is to show you that one of the most influential men in the global political sphere is talking about the possibility of the NWO in 2009.

[edit on 1/9/2009 by Warrior of Light]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you read the article he isn't saying anything bad or globalist at all. He is just talking about how the economy of the U.S. ran on the world's credit card will not continue. He mentions American autonomy. I don't see anything wrong with it except "new world order" being mentioned. Look at it this way, if you were staying at my house and destroyed things in it, I would say, there is going to be some new rules and order in this house.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i wouldnt expect the nwo to come so soon but i have no doubts anything can happen.. when the nwo come in play so will the new world disorder. i dont know if others on the forum plan to riot but that what the nwd is

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly

nothing wrong with the NWO.

you all, the masses, love the NWO. you all BEGGED FOR IT.
thats why it is here and will be even more powerful.

you all willingly gave consent to create the NWO and maintain it and give it more power. You willingly gave power to it. You willingly handed them their power.

simple.
stop playing the blame game. take responsibility.

I hate the NWO, and will fight it to the death! If I begged, it was in a time of weakness, before I awoke. I WILL NOT BEG AGAIN!

Should a newborn baby be able to reason what is lies and truth in the world? Or does the baby listen to the parents for advice and understanding? And maybe one day, the person is fortunate enough to see lies for what they are, and seek the truth!

People are waking up to the NWO, and many of us REFUSE to be rolled over. We won't go silently.

You're right, we gave it power, as humanity. Now it's time to take it away!
IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hahaha. The NWO is just another DOOMSDAY amongst the PARANOID MENTAL NUT CASES.

People are are scared of the NWO are in the same league as people who are scared to go over bridges.

THEY.... ARE..... CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone

The NWO will be the best thing that has ever happened to the world! Those who resist will DIE!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
If you read the article he isn't saying anything bad or globalist at all. He is just talking about how the economy of the U.S. ran on the world's credit card will not continue. He mentions American autonomy. I don't see anything wrong with it except "new world order" being mentioned. Look at it this way, if you were staying at my house and destroyed things in it, I would say, there is going to be some new rules and order in this house.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

He's not SAYING anything globalist, HE IS A GLOBALIST. He's not saying anything "bad", you are correct. He is stating the plans of the NWO elite, and some will agree with his ideology, while others will not.

He is saying Americans need to get used to being a partner in a global order. This is the same thing these people have been saying for years. He is describing the NWO / globalist ideology throughout the article.

Order is one thing, and you may be happy to live in a NWO. But for myself, and people like me, I would prefer the power of nations, over a global government (which is what the NWO proponents are referring to when they discuss a NWO / globalism / partnerships like the SPP / NAFTA , etc.)

You view it as a positive thing, and I can see why you'd believe this. But some of us disagree. Do you at least understand why we might be sceptical?

(BTW, you may have missed my second post. Check it out.)

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Hahaha. The NWO is just another DOOMSDAY amongst the PARANOID MENTAL NUT CASES.

People are are scared of the NWO are in the same league as people who are scared to go over bridges.

THEY.... ARE..... CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone

The NWO will be the best thing that has ever happened to the world! Those who resist will DIE!!!!

There is no fear here friend. There is no fear amongst my mates either.

You can lick the boots of the NWO scum, but I'll defend myself by any means necessary.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by new world disorder

i wouldnt expect the nwo to come so soon but i have no doubts anything can happen.. when the nwo come in play so will the new world disorder. i dont know if others on the forum plan to riot but that what the nwd is

You can riot if you want to. I won't tell you what's right or wrong.

Just know that this is what they expect you to do.

I'll be at home protecting my friends and family.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light

You can riot if you want to. I won't tell you what's right or wrong.
Just know that this is what they expect you to do.
I'll be at home protecting my friends and family.

good point i may reconsider

[edit on 8-1-2009 by new world disorder]

[edit on 8-1-2009 by new world disorder]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is a good find. TBH I am disturbed by some of the fanatical responses on this thread so far. Good find.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by new world disorder

It's bad enough I can not really keep up with my bills but now are you gonna burn my house down? What will a riot accomplish?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
From OP's link
www.economist.com...

Hopefully, in the process, past lessons of excessive state control will not be forgotten.

I'm not sensing Mr. Kissingers' sincerity or confidence in the above statement.

As America narrows its horizons, what is a plausible security system and aimed at what threats? What is the future of capitalism? How, in such circumstances, does the world deal with global challenges, such as nuclear proliferation or climate change?

Indeed Mr. Kissinger, I would love for you to detail your thoughts on these matters.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

THIS is the kind of reply I was hoping for.

You saw a couple of important points I had noticed, but didn't comment on myself. He's really revealing some things, but leaves a lot up to critical thinking and precedent.

If you understand the NWO, and how the NWO members want the world to look like, and you see how they've handled things in the past, and you STILL trust them... well, that's just stupid in my opinion.

I'd rather listen to what they have to say, so I can AVOID following their plans.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A lot of us are not responsible for this, are totally against this, and I am tired of either being lumped into one group or another group.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It just goes to show that , even a magazine or publication that is highly respected cannot necessarily be trusted!! How can people be so accepting of New World Order, what do they have to gain from this? And what do the rest of us us have to lose?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join