It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant earth!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
A few years ago it was on Cnn s ticker tape that some Scientists believe that the planet we live on is in fact pregnant.

are any who believe this and could all of these earthquakes be some how related to this?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by onfiregirl20]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't think you'll see this as proof, but you may find it interesting that Jesus referred to the natural disasters in the end times as "birth pangs".

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onfiregirl20

You mean like another earth will pop out the earth

Or do you mean its alive ect??

I could see it as living i mean why not? what is living?? just a function aint it?.. My pc comes to life when i switch it on and it dies when it crashes :p

Blue screen of deatthh!!! wahahhaaba
ect

Interesting!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

i mean that anouther moon would apear if she is in fact pregnant . and the planet we live on is in fact a living creature. its obvious with all the volcanos creating new land masses to the quakes, the living plants ect ect

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

ok so how would this child get into orbit??

I mean if earth is up the duffer
then its gotta pop out someplace?.. i mean the moon is kinda huge !!! i cant see how the earth giving birth to another bodie in space works

The reason i say that is becouse we live on an atom... Very small one infact we could even be on an electron.

And who get mother earth up the duffer?
yin yang ; )

Still interesting tho, I mean I do class the earth as alive in many ways.. I have to for a start my brain is obsessed with mathamatics so its has to be logical for me to understand it then i question its logicalness

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Come on, the earth is not pregnant....mars is sterile!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

LOL

had to laugh at that spacepr9n lol

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I dont know about the earth being pregnant but I would say that the earth is alive with some confidence.

But we do have Hermaphrodite species on the earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Did any of you know that the earth has GROWN dramatically in the last 65 million years. The "pangea" theory, was only half right. All the land masses fit perfectly into each other. Theres even visable "stretch marks" under the ocean floor. this coincides perfectly with the pregnant earth theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yeah thats what I was getting at with the alive statement.. i mean sure she could be up the duffer in some ways..

She gunna give birth to a load of lava? BOOM new fresh land? spose that could be giving birth in a way.. dont think shes gunna pop out a 2nd moon tho

We still dont know how the moon got there, well we kinda think we do but we still aint sure. some say its a moon base "aliens" some say it timats moon after it wacked into us, or some say its one of nibirus moons when it passed n got stuck in orbit ect.. who knows

the mars comment did make me laugh tho lol

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

The only thing i dont understand with this up the duffer theory is the fact that if we grow you need mass "or a way to create it from thin air"

Unless the core of the earth is some energy to matter "engine" or whatever then the growing is not possible. "tho" I may add if we are indeed on a growing planet.. why are the others not growing aswell??

Or have they? and you know what is on the earth that makes life from nothing to make matter "or more" is LIFE itself...

after 65mil years of repoduction im not suprised its grown "dead things"

a cow eats grass how big is the cow? BIG heh how big is it when it dies.. dust.. and we all know dust piles up ect.. ; )

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

its food for the brain, something to ponder and wonder about but at the same time we can clearly see on the that the pacific ocean is in fact large enough for something small and round to come though it. and i heard about the volcanos on one of jupiters moons , did you think that in time that will become anouther planet , that can substain life? or in a few mill years from now our own moon will become a planet as well . just more food for the brain

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Information filtration my friends watch this
[edit on 5-1-2009 by kcired_tsew]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I don't think you'll see this as proof, but you may find it interesting that Jesus referred to the natural disasters in the end times as "birth pangs".

heyo, I think you your right on, but I also had to say....You are a funny guy! I like your posts...they always make me laugh...you got a good sense of humor. Thanks

I want to add if I may. An interesting point to the Cain and Able story that is overlooked, is that it says their offering was made at the end of days.

I say that because Volcano comes from Baal Cain.

Peace

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Well acording to what we know so far clumps of matter attract each other becouse of gravity...

I still think the planet is alive, but shes not giving birth to a moon but she did give birth to life.

becouse shes alive aswell "mother earth" we didnt get that wrong

Use ats search and check my cell theroy you may find it interesting..

Are we in something alive

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading

[edit on 5-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcired_tsew
www.youtube.com...

sorry the video didnt work can you post the link to it instead, god knows iv got nothing better to do .

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

its obvious it was all one landmass at one point in time, thank you for the video link

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfiregirl20
reply to post by theresult

i mean that anouther moon would apear if she is in fact pregnant . and the planet we live on is in fact a living creature. its obvious with all the volcanos creating new land masses to the quakes, the living plants ect ect

She's going to give birth to a SUN.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

lol very witty! ; D

Im still half way on what it IS she is going to deliver .. i think the op is onto something.. in alot of ways..

But what is earth giving birth too? well its not a moon or a sun lol but knowing life it sure as hell will be something we least ecspect!

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

lol very witty! ; D

Im still half way on what it IS she is going to deliver .. i think the op is onto something.. in alot of ways..

But what is earth giving birth too? well its not a moon or a sun lol but knowing life it sure as hell will be something we least ecspect!

Look at your signature. You already have it summed up.
Be blessed

<<   2 >>

join