It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Civilian Casualties In Gaza!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No Civilian Casualties In Gaza!

www.spiderednews.com

The Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni states there have been NO Civilian casualties in the Aerial Bombardment of the Gaza Strip,she agrees that the bombardment is Israels version of "Shock&Awe" designed to SURPRISE Hamas,and then goes on to make the startling assertion that the civilian population were WARNED that Israel was about to start the Aerial bombardment,so which is it?You cant warn people you are going to Bomb with a Surprise Bombardment can you? NO then Tzipi Livni must be lying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Truth About Israel.
The Truth About Israel.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by DantesLost]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What the [snip]!!!!

Just when I think the lies and manipulation cannot become any worse,we get this steaming pile of [snip]!

How on earth can anyone come out with such a statement?

I guess some people in Israel think that the images of dead and wounded Palestinians is just an elaborate show put on by Hamas.

I can accept the fact that there will always be some civilian casualties in this type of situation,but to say there has been none is just unbelievable.

www.spiderednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No civilian casulties
i really cant stand that woman,her lies and cold hearted elitism are as obvious as the blue sky.When there is a population of 1.5 million crammed into an area less than the size of the isle of man its literally impossible not to kill civilians...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
More lies by the Zionists!
You can expect the Jewish run media in the free world to pick up this bullcrap and run with it. Sadly, they believe their own lies. Happily, it seems that the rest of the free world no longer does. Folks, I am pleased to state that I believe that we are [finally] seeing the beginning of the end of the Jewish state of Israel - and none too soon!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
She spouted that same propeganda the very first day of the attacks on Gaza when there were over 200 reported dead, including the school filled with children.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 31-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please read this

www.redress.cc...

Paul J. Balles exposes Israel’s warped definition of self-defence, which it uses as a cover for its murder of innocent Palestinians, including women and children, and its destruction of universities, mosques and other civilian infrastructure in the occupied Gaza Strip.

Israel brazenly lies, saying that Hamas broke the cease-fire when it was Israel that broke the cease-fire in November.

In Haaretz, Zvi Barel writes: "Six months ago Israel asked and received a cease-fire from Hamas. It unilaterally violated it when it blew up a tunnel, while still asking Egypt to get the Islamic group to hold its fire."

Israel continues its propaganda, claiming that its attack on Gaza is in self-defence.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

this is the Golden report for the Israeli Prep team of ATS who have been supporting Israel 100%

guess Comical Ali had apprentacies more then in IRAQ.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You people dont know what your talking about. There are no casualties in Gaza because Israel says so and we all no they wouldnt lie. [/sarcasm]

Im curious to see what the Pro Zionist talking heads have to say about this one. The ones who eat all the Israeli rhetoric fed to them. Good find.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That came from one of the most biased news sources I have ever seen. She states that Israel doesn't find Hamas figures reliable. She also states that their will be civilian casualties during a war.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Who cares anymore, really.

Would these people just do the rest of the world a favor and kill eachother off once and for all.

This is so tiring, childish and beyond the understanding of non-religious people.

Remove the religion, and your just fighting eachother in a playground, much like an escalated recess fight over the jungle gym.

In short, would both the Israelis & Palistineians just piss off, shut up and keep their own fight to them selfs, the rest of the world is tired of your crap.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Honestly, I could give a crap what Israel finds!
Israel obviously finds whatever suits its mission to extinguish the lives of Palestinians. I hope to God that the rest of the ME can find it in themselves to momentarily disregard their differences and organzie to put an end to Isreal, once and for all! This Zionist [snip] is a primary source of the worlds woes and we'd be a better world without it!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you watch the video you can obviously see how this article is distorting the message. On that matter, would you find Hamas figures reliable?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Styki

Yeah,right before she says there are NO civilian casualties and that they phoned around Gaza to tell people about the 'surprise' attack.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yuz just don't get. Terrorist are born terrorist. The hamas recklessly shot missles into Israel and Israel after centuries of fighting is religated to the genocide of that aggressor. The right of zionism is kept in check by the existence of palestine. However if palestinians cannot live normally without attacking Israel they will be genocided. This is why the pm,s attitude is like it is. Remember the holocaust, israel's government is sworn to protect them from that type of enslavement.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
so this is kind of surprise party thay made for the neighbours in Israel.
very, very funny

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesLost

That's like blaming Russia for the South Ossetian war, while hundreds of civilians were killed from bombing Tskhinvali by Georgian air and ground forces (which started the fighting).

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightwingnut
israel's government is sworn to protect them from that type of enslavement.

so to prevent a holocaust they have locked up gaza refusing them enough power, medicine water food and go in and kill a bunch when ever they feel like it?

isnt that exactly LIKE the holocaust?

only palestine has managed to get some weapons in to at least pretend to defend its self

casuing genocide to prevent genocide is an absurd statement

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What the OP should have said

"The Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni states..."

in a speech written by the former Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!" Saeed al-Sahhaf

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Er,why should i talk about something that isn't even mentioned in the video?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join