It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Volunteer suicide bombers seek to attack Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Student Volunteer suicide bombers seek to attack Israel

news.yahoo.com

TEHRAN, Iran – Hard-line Iranian student groups have appealed to the government to authorize volunteer suicide bombers to leave Iran and fight against Israel in response to the Israeli assault on the Gaza Strip.

The government of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had not responded to the call by Wednesday. Five hard-line student groups and a conservative clerical group launched a registration drive on Monday, seeking volunteers to carry out suicide attacks against Israel.

"Volunteer student suicide groups ... are determined to go to Gaza. You are expected to issue orders to the relevant authorities in order to pave the way for such action," the students advised Ahmadinejad in an open letter, a copy of which was made available to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Volunteer suicide groups have made similar moves in the past and the government never responded to their calls. However, some hard-liners have claimed they successfully but secretly left Iran and carried out attacks against Israel. Their claims could not be verified.

The hard-liners started signing up volunteers after Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, issued a religious decree on Sunday that said anyone killed while defending Palestinians in Gaza against Israeli attacks would be considered a martyr.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I really wish these idiots just blew themselves up at home. Think tensions are bad now, wait until the Iranian government authorizes something like this. I doubt they will be that dumb but you never really know. How can anyone actually think this is going to help their cause? Israel is responding to this type of attack whether you agree or not you have to admit pouring on more fuel is just going to make the fire worse.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

News articles like this one make it very hard for me to feel any sympathy for the Palestinians. The Muslim religion embraces death and destruction as a value and they only speak of peace when someone is besting them at their own game.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I got to agree that it seems things are only going to get worse. I would suspect the Hamas party has had much support from the region. It looks to me now that the support is not going to change any. Will still have plenty coming in.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It is tough to win a war let alone a battle when you are facing a mentality such as this. Nothing will phase them beyond utter elimination. I hate to say it but, bloodshed is the only tactic that these groups understand.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Not to be sarcastic but I don't think they understand bloodshed too well yet. They essentially keep getting whooped, but dog on and get more of their own people killed in the process. I will readily admit I don't have a ton of knowledge on the subject but it seems obvious the tactics employed by terrorists don't work well against Israel. The UK seems to be a different matter.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

Muslim religion?

so Iranian students volenteer to become suicide bombers and all the suden
the Muslim religion embrces this

what is it with some people, do they even know the concept of war and laws put down by Islamic laws on how one should act and fight.

so Much BS

fixx reply to lol

[edit on 31-12-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I have never read the Koran, and therefore don't make these kinds of statements. I don't think it's all Muslims by any means, but there seem to be a significant number hell bent on killing.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

comment wants pointed at you mate

read the reply to

its the general assesment by slicobacon.

In war and conflict religion has always been used as ones political tool, on all sides to push their own personal agenda

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
I really wish these idiots just blew themselves up at home.

Yep. Have them blow themselves up and win the Darwin Award.
The world will be a much better place to live in.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by Raustin

News articles like this one make it very hard for me to feel any sympathy for the Palestinians. The Muslim religion embraces death and destruction as a value and they only speak of peace when someone is besting them at their own game.

Because you are among those who have the stereotypic idea that all Muslims are terrorists. It might sound hard to believe when you are subjected to the same propaganda every day, but most Muslims are just like you and me: willing to live their lives peacefully and relaxed.

I won't deny there is a group of retards who tend to think differently, but try to avoid generalizing. If I would call some on this forum ''these stupid Americans again'' I would be told: ''you are acting like we are all like that''. People don't like to be generalized and should not, Muslims are also people.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

my Ideal solution would be to put them an Island

all people that advocate war
all people in Israel that want death
all people in Palestine that want death
every P***k in all countries that advocates death

and then test a Nuke on it or better still watch them butcher each other with Sticks and stones

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Since religion is now being brought into this discussion there is a movie you might want to watch for those of you who have not yet.
here is the link.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I couldn't sleep last night, the damn neighbors dogs kept barking. Through my bleary eyes, I thought that was aimed at me. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

my fault there, clicked wrong reply to button
no fault on your side there

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

"News articles like this one make it very hard for me to feel any sympathy for the Palestinians."

That is the whole point ;-)

This is how you know the Propaganda are working - when people say things like this:

"The Muslim religion embraces death and destruction as a value and they only speak of peace when someone is besting them at their own game. "

*The propaganda is working on you. Don't let it. You're better than that.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
all these crazy muslims want is death.. i have even seen them wanting to kill juice images.shoutwire.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
reply to post by FlyersFan

my Ideal solution would be to put them an Island

all people that advocate war
all people in Israel that want death
all people in Palestine that want death
every P***k in all countries that advocates death

and then test a Nuke on it or better still watch them butcher each other with Sticks and stones

99.9999% of the time I am 100% against what you say.

I will admit, this one reply, I have to agree with 100%.

Get ride of al the ones who want death and leave all the rest who don't.

My god, there might actually be peace then.

It is a pipe dream, but a real nice one.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

"my Ideal solution would be to put them an Island "

Why not just Concentrate them in a Camp?

They could work for their freedom and there could even be a sign at the front gate saying: "Work Will Make you Free", or something similarly motivating...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

While I don't agree with the guy's comments, I don't know if calling someone that disagrees with you a propaganda puppet is the best idea. I think he might have misspoke and intended to say Muslim fanatics. The intention of this thread was neither to bash Muslims, or people that side with Israel. I hoped to start a discussion about how ridiculous jumping on the terrorist band wagon is. What's going to happen if there are more terror attacks? More Israeli attacks. Someone has to stop, or someone has to be destroyed. I hope someone just stops, and thinks it's up to the terrorists to actually do what benefits their own people. Isn't that what they are trying to do? Help their own people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join