It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Help With ...... A Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
last night i had a strange dream that i was killed by Hannibal Lector, and then i was sent to this cave/palace type place that was all red and which i took to be hell,

next i met Lucifer, he was very large had horns and wings

i was told that i had to do stuff for him, i had to kill people

i went and killed people in this house ive never seen before, and after i killed them they appeared with me in hell

then with the people i killed a large orgy just happened, and at this time i remember Lucifer coming and he laughed at us

and i laughed with him, then he told me he had a very important job for me to do and then he left through a large opening

then i remember feeling scared of Jesus and that he might end up defeating Lucifer and that i would be screwed

I then decided that if it looked like Lucifer would lose i would switch sides

Then i woke up

I also remember talking to the people i had killed but i dont remember who they were or what we said,

i do remember killing them though and how good it felt, and the gruesome ways in which it happened

I am not religious at all, i have my own beliefs about a supreme creator and the last time i had a dream with anything to do with Christianity was when i was 9 and i dreamed of God giving me a task to perform.

I was wondering if anyone could help me interpret this dream, it would be much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First of all, it sounds like you are letting movie fantasy take roles in your dreams. Hannibal and Spawn, to be more precise.

More importantly, it sounds like you are having issues with your beliefs. The duality of man and the fight that lives in every person between good and evil seem to be noted as well.

I have my own issues with dream analysis, so I could be off base. However, this is how I would see it.

My suggestion would be that you need to re-examine your beliefs and come to terms with what you truly believe instead of what you tell yourself to think.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thanks

dont know what spawn is though

new topics

join