It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Professor Predicts Fall of U.S. in 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uber Fr0g
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#1. This guy evidently has no clue about the U.S, it's citizens, and their beliefs/ideals. Tejas under mexican influence.....lol

No doubt! talk about Americans being ignorant about the world! Here is a good example of some guy believing some old USSR KGB propaganda report and the media is eating this up.

I can tell this guy there are more than a few cowboys that will argue with that, Also some pretty tough inner city street kids who will also have a bone to pick with him. Not to mention everybody in between.

I've traveled all over this country and I can tell you there is one thing running through all Americans and that is when the chips are really down we get moving.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well if anything the US doesn't have to split up in order for Mexicans to take over after all they come through the border everyday and they multiply rapidly before you know it they will be invading Russia too

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This guy must have been listenibg to reports from Sorcha Faal. He does not make any sense as the american people are much stronger than he believes. Sure, we are going through some tough times but overall we will persevere.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I find this Russian professors predictions rather interesting if only for 1 reason.

Edgar Cayce also predicted that the U.S. would break up into a handful of separate republics.

It is very reasonable to believe such a thing could/will happen. We're already seeing the beginings of new currencies like in the Native American community and New England is using Berkshares locally.

I wouldnt be surprised and I think this might be beneficial on the whole, except the possibilities of republics warring with each other

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The prediction seems to be based entirely on racism. This man seems to think that people come to this country to try and make it more like their homeland. Notice how he divides the country up according to where most of each area is known to get a lot of immigrants from.

The reality is, the U.S. is a melting pot. What he's failed to account for in his racist immigration-based prediction is that in spite of the racism that exists in America today, those people still came here to get out of the countries they came from, not to move away for awhile and then be inducted back into them.

It's due to that factor that if anything, each of those areas would probably succumb LAST to the external control this man has predicted.

Every empire collapses in time. However, I think ours may still be further down the road. And when it happens, it will be characterized more by the major loss of our global influence than an internal breakup. I think it will more closely resemble the fall of the British Empire than the collapse of the Soviet Union.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The US will never break up. The states and it's people would have to hate each other for that to happen. We are not living in the middle east for crying out loud. This is rediculous and nothing but propaganda.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ice1300

I realize that this has to be taken with a grain of salt, Considering the source, but with everything that is going on lately who knows.

The scary thing is how he says that the U.S will be broken up into six different regions. I was reading on another forum (Bankrupted States = Con-Con & New States Constitution) and everything in the links there was lead to just about the same thing.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are a couple things that make me re-think the accuracy of these predictions though.. Like the prediction that the U.S. will break into 6 different regions. That is quite contradictory to what the global elite have been pushing for for decades which is obviously the creation of North American Union which would not only keep America in one piece but would also include Canada and Mexico. And like you said, the fact that this comes from a professor doesn't necessarily mean all that much...

There isn't any feasible reason that I can think of that states might eventually see as justification for breaking away from the union other than financial/economic hardship (obviously many communities are already hard hit with funding cuts and that doesn't exclude New York)..But we as a united states obviously have more collective financial stability than a separated united states consisting of 6 different groups/geographical areas. If states are already hard hit with ever-increasing fiscal shortfalls, they are not going to simply break away and cut their losses... And I don't think the people would go for it either since the only source of money for that new region would probably be inevitable tax increases on the citizens of that region. If a state is already hard-hit by hard times economically, the citizens probably wouldn't like the idea of having to pay MORE money to form and stabilize a brand new form of government just so they can be independent from the old united states. That doesn't make any sense to me..

If anything, I almost think that when the time comes that we are in the middle of our next "Great Depression" is probably the most ideal time for the government to publicly announce that the formation of the NAU is imminent. Not only would people pushed to the brink support a new form of more economically stable government but it would put people back to work.. That almost seems like the only GOOD time for the government to make a move like that. If they did it right now it would never happen.. Too many people would be against it even though the global elite want their way and already have untold amounts of money invested in the NAU. If you push people enough they will eventually fold for the sake of their own survival and well-being and the well-being of their families and loved ones... So, in a way, for the government the economy is a win-win situation... if the economy is doing good everyone is making money and everyone is fat and happy. If the economy is doing horribly they can always create a larger more stable government and economy supposedly "For the sake of the people" which would always ensure that we are on the top of the pyramid while the rest of the world suffers and dies in global economic collapses and food shortages.

-ChriS

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

Yes, I'd love to see any sort of Mexican army try to mess with Texas, Bama, or any Southern state for that matter. "Alamo Round 2: Don't Mess With Texas!" If this sort of thing happened and countries tried to take over the fragmented USA, they would get something handed to them. It would make the rebels in the middle east seem like kids on a playground. That profs map was bogus. If there was to be power in a new world war with a frag. USA, the South would be where the power was militarywise. Still, I do not think it will come to this because regardless of our economic status, whether other countries will admit it or not, the military of the USA is basically unbeatable in conventional warfare.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ice1300

Ice1300 this is interesting, and I have looked into it, when it hit the internet a couple of weeks ago. I'm not attacking you personally but I think the professor is a little off.

Here are some of the things that are wrong with the professors map.

Canada is not in a position to take over the Northern quadrant.

Mexico could never overtake The entire south.
-New Mexico has the 3rd highest amount of nuclear weapons in the world. (Russia, and the U.S. round out the top 2.)

New Mexico is equipped with f-22's, f-16's, smart bombs, and God only knows what kind of other crazy secret weapons that are stashed underground.

Texas has the largest amount of gun wielding rednecks on Earth.
Did I mention f-16's and patriot missiles?
Did I mention the Abrams tank?

Ect ect.

California may become Chinese, I doubt it will own Arizona. I can promise Utah will not fall to the Chinese.

Atlantic America may go to the E.U. There are nothing but sissies that live there.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
He's proposing a rather radical change in this country in a very short time. Its extremely doubtful. Too much social and economic momentum (my own theory).

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
In all honesty, I could see his map being accurate, but only if those regions don't join other countries (like Texas with Mexico).

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i can not see this happening, america breaking up and being influenced or taken over by these nations - in six to seven months? no, no way. that's too short a time and things would have to be A LOT worse and moving quickly and strongly in that direction 'already' for that to even be feasible.
mexico, influencing all those southern states? mexico can't even influence their own people, how the heck are they going to influence all those states especially texas?

i could see the economy falling more, maybe a civil war 'might' break out in that amount of time, and if i stretch it we might fall even into a depression. but there's no way in six to seven months the WHOLE country's going to feel this way and 'everyone's' going to go and recede and then in that same amount of time other countries are going to take over or influence them.

it's just too little a time and thinking way too much is going to happen. plus, you can't deny that he would 'love' to see this happen to the u.s.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hell I say we do it now. Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas, Arkansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Missouri and Louisianna We all need to secede and form the MidSouthern Alliance. Base the capitol in OKC, and re ratify the U.S. Constitution without all the crap amendments. Hell, even if it was just KS, OK, and TX, the rest of the nation would be screwed. All the energy and aerospace produced here...All the food that we produce...Yall don't know just how good we make it for ya.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Gerald celente, who is famous for predicting a lot of thing right, say the same thing about the us collapse.
That before 2012 :

1. America will be the first undeveloped country
2. Revolution, food shortages, riots, marches
3. Food instead of gifts for Christmas

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds like the TV show 'Jericho', but more scarily remember John Titor?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by ice1300

Atlantic America may go to the E.U. There are nothing but sissies that live there.

Apparently you've never been here and left the suburbs/high class areas. I'd pick a fight with three 6 foot tall angry Texans before I'd mess with one skinny 14 year old from one of the inner cities here.

Outside the cities? Let's just say Deliverance didn't make a whole lot of false assumptions.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah this guy is a crack pot, they all ready have bought most of the US for pennies on the dollar. Just keep watching FOX and repeating what they say. And why be scared of the uS changing, maybe things will be better, maybe not but why be so scared of change? Can things really be that much different, I travel in europe and everyone there seem just as happy as Americans. California is pretty much run by Mexicans already.

Maybe the Indians, Eskimos, and Mexicans felt the same way when we took there land as ours. Maybe this is just the natural course of nature, that you get fat dumb and happy and then get slaughtered.

Just keep saying we are a super power, I live the American Dream, we can't fail we are to important, the world needs us.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Celente's predictions arn't too bad.

I agree there is a good chance of those three, minus the revolution part.

Here's my predictions for America 2012:

1. The standard of living for average Americans will be lower than what it is now.

2. Labor riots and marches. Rapid growth of Hoovervilles, Tent Cities, slums, shantytowns. Squatter riots and protests. Student riots and marches.

3. Law enforcement UAVs will be used as part of a mass surveillance program using cell phones, facial recognition systems, electronic transactions, databases, social networking sites(myspace), video sharing sites(youtube), and closed circuit monitoring.

[edit on 30/12/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think people are looking at his predictions all wrong.

first of all if the US was to break up on its own NATURALLY the professors map would be wrong. South Carolina goes to the north east? are you kidding me? anyone that knows too hoots about us politics or southern culture would laugh themselves silly. south carolina north carolina tennese probably kentucky and most of virginia would go south no doubt.

but i think the proffesor isnt making a predicition off of common sense. he used to work with the KGB remember. i think he knows what is PLANNED to happen by the world elite. if you look at that map every seperate country that he has on his map will belong to another country. there will be no independant US republics. they will all belong to some other power. from russia to china to the european union. and that IS the goal of the new world order elites.

there can be no united states anymore which is the ultimate goal. they know the us as one peice the US would never join the american union, so the goal is break it up so people cant use the constitution as a defense and then give the peices to other new world order pawn nations.

if you look at his predictions in this manner it becomes very clear what is going on.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by TheRepublic]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
double post please delete!

[edit on 30-12-2008 by TheRepublic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join