It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will India & Pakistan Go nuclear? - Above Politics 46

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
[edit on 1/2/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
will india and pakistan go nuklear?? more interestingly will isreal go nuklear if iran begins to back hamas. if iran has or doesnt have nukes, they are gonna threaten like they do in an effort to keep from looking like loud chihuahuas hiting the end of a sisal leash. isreal just dont care anymore and it is WELL known that they are nuklear warfare capable

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Okay, well anyhow, my predictions:

World War III
War in Europe as a result of the failed policies of the UN
We pull out of the UN
War with Iran
More war in the ME
Lots of more crap

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

World War III - I can not see a global war in 2009, with the major global players lined up against each other.

War in Europe as a result of the failed policies of the UN - Not a chance of a war in Europe. We are just too stable and wreakage of the last century is still far too fresh. And what is your logic for a war in Europe?

We pull out of the UN - With your new president, this is even less likely. Obama will need the UN to help with Iraq and get the US less involved.

War with Iran - Now this I can see a very small chance of, but with major deployments in Iraq and Afganistan, just where is the US going to get the manpower to invade another country? And as soon as the US engaged in action with Iran, Russia and China will provide more support.

More war in the ME - I can see continual fighting in Palestine.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

War with Iran - Now this I can see a very small chance of, but with major deployments in Iraq and Afganistan, just where is the US going to get the manpower to invade another country?

Let's not all fall for propaganda here...

The United States currently has a standing military of well over 1 million.

There are approximately 140 Thousand in Iraq.

Plenty left to invade anyone. Especially when one figures in the fact that the US is NOT a conventional military and relies heavily on Tech.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

You know what Franki?

We are probably a lot more alike than we are different

Stay strong my friend!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What seems most odd to me is that the supreme navalforces are joined in the gulf of Aden as we speak!

ALL OF THEM!

India, Pakistan, USA, IRAN, EU have together raised one of the biggest naval forces in the history.

To fight of pirates in rubber boats?

NOW I´m confused...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Those "predictions" are easy based on a reading of current events. Want a real prediction for 2009? Here's one.

We lose another shuttle, during the liftoff phase, and this heralds the end of America's manned spaceflight program.

Here's another one.

Israel and the US hit Iran's nuclear sites before Obama is sworn in.

That one is kind of easy.

Last one.

Absolutely nothing happens on Dec.23, 2012.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by serenityone

Yeah, that is pretty stupid. All anyone needs to do is shoot the idiots before they get to your boat. From what I have seen on television, most of these guys are teenagers with guns and the occasional RPG. They probably don't even know how to aim the RPG. Shoot a few sets of pirates and then you will have a lot fewer pirates. Of course the ones who are left are really serious.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Most merchant boats do not carry arms for the crew. I saw a special about it that explained reasoning as to why,

1) fears that it could increase the violence toward all crews indiscriminately as the pirates would not know who was or was not armed.

2) Fears that a battle could cause large oil tankers to explode and that would be costly to both the environment and the insurance companies.

Anyway, on to the question;

I think that India and Pakistan will not go nuclear in 2009.

Other 2009 predictions;

The stock market will drop precipitously in March or April.

Some excuse will be found to begin the sell of a North American Union to Americans and Canadians. (I expect no resistance from Mexico.) Probably something along the lines of "We need to recognize that we ARE a global economy, like it or not, and we need to begin to act that way to prevent these unfortunate occurrences." I would expect that later in the year, when the next round of foreclosures has had time to hit and people are nice and terrified.

I know, not hard predictions considering the situation in the US at the moment, but even though I closed my eyes and said ommm several times I did not receive a vision of an alien armada stationed behind the moon poised to attack.

This is fun, maybe in December of 2009 we can do a review and see if we have any psychics among us.

(I am NOT and make no claim to be, btw)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I also make no claim to any psychic powers. I will therefore take no credit or blame for any prediction that I make.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My point was rather that sworn enemys like Pakistan and India is fighting off pirates side by side with USA and Iran.
True the media they all hate oneanother but here´s no problem to cooperate?

Like i´ve pointed out in another tread...what is REALLY going on in the Gulf of Aden?

US 5th fleet and Combined task force 150 against pirates in rubber boats...

Most of the worlds nations are engaged with naval ships including India and Pakistan. Will they go to war with eachother? A simple NO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 09/1/7 by serenityone]

[edit on 09/1/7 by serenityone]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

I dont think India and Pak will go nuke. trust me I am from India and I think it isn't possible. The region has problems, but, until the Taliban takes over Pakistan, there is no possibility of a Nuclear warfare in that region.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
well we indians have a no first use policy..It has to come from pakistan first..Then indians will go nuclear

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Also i dont think pakistanis would use nukes untill their land forces are totally defeated and the have lost 3/4th of their ground..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join