It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on at yellowstone?

page: 680
<< 677  678  679    681  682  683 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
[snip]

Honestly... one of the two (Yellowstone & New Madrid) and/or both will cause catastrophe. There will actually be a world-wide earthquake soon. And there are far more important things to worry about and bicker over than this - things that go beyond this dying world and our physical vessels and what happens to any of it.
edit on 26-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

Just for reference, my intermediary to that contact was there as well.

Mod edit: off-topic part from the quoted post removed.
edit on 27/2/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trip3
Just for reference, my intermediary to that contact was there as well.

The one with the dogs? I think you mentioned at some point someone's dogs acting strangely. It didn't click at the time when you asked him how they were.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Can you tell us anything more about this worldwide earthquake? Someone mentioned this same thing today and said it was a possibility, someone who isn't on ATS. Is there some proof of this or is it something you heard, or just something you see the signs of? This is a genuine concern and I thank you in advance for your reply...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yes there was someone there with dogs who have been edgy of late.

However they're quite calm tonight.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Can you tell us anything more about this worldwide earthquake? Someone mentioned this same thing today and said it was a possibility, someone who isn't on ATS. Is there some proof of this or is it something you heard, or just something you see the signs of? This is a genuine concern and I thank you in advance for your reply...

Yes, but it's not scientific - it's prophecy related in regards to the End Times. All the natural disasters we're experiencing are directly from Yahweh. I mentioned it because it's the information I've been given that I know to be truth and so that when it occurs, hopefully more will turn to Yahweh and Christ than turn away.

However, if you just simply take in the evidence regarding the increase in earthquakes and volcanic activity as a whole you'll see where it's headed.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I can't speak for any but myself, but my only concern is promoting the dissemination of truth. The truth is, you can't see harmonic tremors on their seismographs, they aren't precise enough. You need far better data resolution than they provide. "So explain the signals, then," I hear...

Okay, here's one complete speculation. There are communications systems in use that utilize extremely-powerful ultra-low-frequency radio to get messages from a base to a submarine. This may be some variety of that. Or, it could be indicating that the earth's crust is ringing like a bell for some reason, like an imbalance is causing it to gently rock back and forth a few times per minute. Maybe it's coming loose from the core in preparation for a pole shift. Maybe it's Nibiruan tidal effects, or a black hole is passing nearby, or HAARP is making everything everywhere vibrate, or the new Aurora stealth planes use gravitational repulsor drives scavenged from UFOs at Wright-Patterson, or aliens are beaming a Tesla-like energy ray at us to make the crust shatter, or it's God, or Satan, but it is not normal harmonic tremors unless Yellowstone is so large that its HTs have a tenth of the usual frequency. And as Robin said, are there HTs in Arkansas now? That signal shows up all over the place. If it's really HTs (which, again, it's too slow to be), then most of America is already a supervocano. And that's ridiculous.

I can't discount a pole shift. I can discount Nibiru (no way is it close enough, if it exists, to be doing this). I can discount harmonic tremors. I can't discount anti-grav drives. There's a lot that can't be discounted, and to keep insisting that our mystery signal is being caused by somethiing that can be discounted is counter-productive. Let's figure out what it isn't, one by one, and maybe whatever's left, however improbable, will be the truth.
edit on 2/26/2011 by Thought Provoker because: A typo? Me?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I too am a believer and have been for most of my fifty years. Thats why I am always glued to all of the threads about earthquakes and volcanoes and what originally brought me to ATS. It's going to happen someday, it might be tonight or it might be years down the road.

Knowledge is power and I'm really trying to learn all I can here about Yellowstone......

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I too am a believer and have been for most of my fifty years. Thats why I am always glued to all of the threads about earthquakes and volcanoes and what originally brought me to ATS. It's going to happen someday, it might be tonight or it might be years down the road.

Knowledge is power and I'm really trying to learn all I can here about Yellowstone......

I understand.
That's why I came to this thread myself - because of those who are watching it so closely and reporting what they find. It's been a very good resource.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2011 by Trip3 because: dupe post

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

We have something in common - the promotion of truth.

I don't know what's causing it from a deep scientific standpoint. I like science and have a scientific mind but I'm no a geologist, vulcanologist or armchair of either. But also and honestly, in my mind the specifics don't matter because I'll tell you what I do know: I know that CMEs do affect the tectonic plates of the earth as well as the oceans and magnetic field. I know that in turn that causes earthquakes. And, any area that is also a caldera would naturally be even more volitile. I know that we've been battered by CMEs lately and I know that God is science, He is nature and He uses nature as His arsenal. I know that we are under judgment. So in the end, I know what's causing it and that's all I need to know. There's nothing more to figure out - just time to prepare for it to happen and by prepare I don't mean in a physical sort of way, I mean a spiritual way because just as God has a plan to destroy the earth via these natural disasters so that Satan can once and for all be knocked off his throne and Christ's Kingdom can be established, He also has a plan to save the remnant.

So in a nutshell, that is my interest in this thread and in Yellowstone. So that I might gather knowledge and information and pass it along to others so that they too might see the signs. It's my duty in my service to Yahweh and Christ.

What really gets me though, is how people treat one another and some days it really wears on me and causes me to look forward all the more to leaving all of this behind. We've all become so immune to how the world IS. How people ARE. The state of the world is a reflection of those who live in it. And the world is poisoned and broken and falling apart. Until then though I'm here and I'm going to keep sharing truth whether people want to hear it and/or are listening or not.
edit on 26-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Come on folks. Let's agree to disagree.

The truth is, a Yellowstone cover up is really all in the interpretation of the data received.

Anyway, I posted her because I "heard" someone talking about shallow quakes.
We have had some quite shallow lately.

MAG: 1.4
DATE: 2011/02/20
LOCAL TIME: 08:02:58
LAT/LON: 44.596N 110.326W
DEPTH: 0.8
Version #2: This report supersedes any earlier reports of this event. This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

MAG: 1.1
DATE: 2011/02/23
LOCAL TIME: 19:44:34
LAT/LON: 44.399N 110.876W
DEPTH: 0.0 funny.
Version #2: This report supersedes any earlier reports of this event. This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

MAG: 2.2
DATE: 2011/02/24
LOCAL TIME: 21:34:47
LAT/LON: 44.619N 110.370W
DEPTH: 1.7
edit on 27/2/2011 by Roald because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm not sure that I am reading the information correctly.... but isn't the date listed as 2008/12/27? or does that signify something else? Further info would be great, Thank you

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
Check mate.

Check mate? Yeah, checkmate. Check this, mate:

Rumors of Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone are Simply Untrue

Trip3, you're done.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

That site are a GoDaddy.com registered site. The site have "Total posts 19 • Total topics 19 • Total members 251".
Can't take the sites posting by "SeismoSensor » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am" serious.

Edited to ad
Domain By:
Proxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Created on: 13-Nov-10
edit on 27/2/2011 by Roald because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Roald

That's fine. You make not take the site serious, but you'd take the post serious. Suit yourself. I don't suppose you noticed that PuterMan did. He's a member. Whatever dude.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow, all this conflict, and man are we divided. I wonder if that's deliberate?

For those that believe the signatures from Jan 25th are hamonic tremors, then you'd better have a look at the webicorders right now.

www.youtube.com...

If you look YPK, you can see the signature is returning.

quake.utah.edu...

Does this mean that there are hamonic tremors at Yellowstone this minute?

In my humble opinion. No.

Puterman thinks I'm going to get banned. I told him I would accept it because I was standing up from the truth. I will not shy away. I'm probably joining to Join True American's forum. So if I'm banned here, that' where I'll be.

Puterman and True American have both challenged my ideas. I responded with facts, scientific papers and intelligent debate which addressed there arguments directly. So don't think I'm all buddy buddy with them. The simple fact is I respect their approach of trying to use facts and beign direct.

In my debate with a proffesional geologists is not proceeding this manner.

If those signatures are harmonic tremors, then look at Arkansas. It looks like an ancient volcano is going to make a reapperance. Because their webicorders have gone haywire.

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

If trick 3 is right, shouldn't there be mass evacuations happening right now?

edit on 27-2-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robin Marks
If trick 3 is right, shouldn't there be mass evacuations happening right now.

I think that is what Trip3's point to begin with - that we wouldn't know, because everything has to go through the Government first and they are the one's that decide what is released publicly. That's why the sudden change in his friend's willingness to speak on the subject alarmed him. That's why I don't trust anything they or the MSM say. They (the Gov't) loves Power and Control - not the people they serve.

top topics

<< 677  678  679    681  682  683 >>

join