It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian MindRape (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hope we find a cure for this one day...

Alright.. Christians are in this video seemingly going insane while at their gathering in one of their churches.

It is said that christians believe in something called the holy ghost, which is a substance of Yahweh, the god they worship. While listening to the man talking, the christians begin jumping for joy for a while, before finaly their bodies are filled with the holy spirit of yahweh, and as we can see in the video, one woman screams and moans as she is having some kind of full-bodied orgasm. This gives meaning to their phrase: the coming of the lord.

One lady seems to remove or put on her panties at 1:34, and after this they all realy start making seagull impressions. Many a someone roll around on the ground. Some are thrown uncontrolled to the ground, but still manages to do a hands-break-fall thing.

This may be connected to what they call eating the flesh of jesus, if it has '___' in it. If it wasnt '___', then they do a good impression.

uk.youtube.com...

Someone look this through.. is it a epileptic convention or a mental institute? Or have their minds been raped by some powerful mysterious force?

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Daniem]

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Daniem]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some Christians go way into left field when it comes to 'spirituality'.
The Bible is plain when it says that The Spirit comes with peace and ORDER.
Women screaming so that the preacher can't be heard or barking like a dog on all fours is a sure sign that it's not the Holy Spirit.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

It's a crazy mixture of the power of suggestion and self hypnosis. I've seen it myself. And even as a christian I could tell there was a kind of 'Derren Brown' psychology going on.

It's the power of belief essentially that brings about this behaviour.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Who are you to criticize how people worship? I didn't see any duress or force being used against these people. How they find God and spiritual fulfillment is their business, not yours or mine or anybody else's.

Good for them. They are looking for a higher power. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg how they do it, so I'll let them be -and so should you.

That fact that you are trying to besmirch their character by comparing them to drug users and mental patients is bigotry and shameful.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
PoS and SH, huh? Tell that to the chip in my head. Unc is plucking strings like mad.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Obsrvr

Are you O.K.?
I notice a lot of your posts are strangely written.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Obsrvr

Are you O.K.?
I notice a lot of your posts are strangely written.

And, I'm sure, literally dead-on. Unc will say otherwise.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Does it sound to you like this is what they have?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Im just beeing concerned for these people's health. So what if I'm against such strong drugs like LCD? Cant i critize people for doing something harmful to themself? My natural human instinct tells me that those fellow humans are not acting "right", and in my mind it looks like some of them are in a terrible mental state, or maybe on some drug. In no way am i making fun of those (poor?) people.

If they choose to act like that even though they are healthy humans, i think it is THEY who are making a mockery of mental patients and drug addicts.

Lol, besmirch their character? Around here christians already have a reputation of beeing nuts. And thats their own fault.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What part of that video states or indicates that it is a christian gathering? I saw nothing.

So what again was this post about?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yep, I have been in many Pentecostal Churches myself and have, uh, been a part of the craziness. Well, I didn't roll on the ground like those, but most people did around me. The thing about this though is that I was pretending for the most part to be "filled with the Holy Spirit" and spoke in nonsense and dancing around.

I can't help but wonder about others. Were they pretending?

I don't care what Christians say. I think most are pretending or are caught up in illogical beliefs whether they're Pentecostals or strict Baptists or whatever. It's all the same.

I have to tell you the truth... it makes me wonder seriously. WHO ARE THEY?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SleeplessInUS

What part of that video states or indicates that it is a christian gathering? I saw nothing.

What are you talking about? This IS a christian gathering.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Who are you to criticize how people worship? I didn't see any duress or force being used against these people. How they find God and spiritual fulfillment is their business, not yours or mine or anybody else's.

So you don't care that they are being scammed? You don't care that certain people are using them for money and power? The is the same technique used by Hitler and so man other charismatic persons.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I believe many churches are attracting and feeding demonic entities.

Hillsong, a new "Christian" church in Australia is one of these.
It was started by a known, convicted paedophile and now run by his son.

People who join it become different, as though they have been emptied and zombified, and you can feel something very evil and black in their services.

Their are many spiritual entities, and the name of a church does not indicate which entities it worships.

As Jesus said, you can tell a tree by its fruits. Like attracts like. If you live with love and understanding as your guiding lights, you will attract entities who live by these, who will help you.

If your life is guided by hatred, misery, resentment, greed, lust or envy, you will attract entities also ruled by these emotions, who will push you to do bad things to entertain them.

I wonder what type of entities enjoy seeing people babbling and throwing themselves around as though they are having orgasms?

None that I want to be close to.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

People who join it become different, as though they have been emptied and zombified, and you can feel something very evil and black in their services.

Yes I've seen in it my local church. It's a Flanders factory that just shrinks people's worlds. Some of my friends are like drones cos of that brainwashing church.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
Yes I've seen in it my local church. It's a Flanders factory that just shrinks people's worlds. Some of my friends are like drones cos of that brainwashing church.

Frightening, isn't it?

And their vision of heaven is frightening too. Nothing living except God, Jesus, human souls and angels, because they don't believe animals can have souls, so they certainly don't believe plants can make it to heaven.

It's a garden-hating yuppie's wet dream. A palatial house of gold with a golden courtyard for each person and a golden harp to sing praises with.

For ever and ever throughout eternity.

It reminds me of a joke.

Frank had a real bad big bikie brother, Billy, who finally got mowed down by a semi-trailer. As Frank wouldn't pay the mob off for his dead brother's drug debts they shot him at Billy's funeral.

When Frank got to heaven he was horrified to not only find Billy there, but to see he had a gorgeous blonde and a full keg of beer. So he stomped up to God and demanded an explanation.

"Well, Frank, it's like this," explains God.
"It might look like Billy's in heaven, but he's really in hell."
Billy thinks he'd rather a piece of hell himself if that's what it's like.
"Nono, says God, look at him, see his face wet with tears?
You see, the cask has a hole in its lower end, and the lady doesn't."

I was just a kid when I first heard that, and my dad said any bloke with half an ounce of ingenuity could easily find a way around both problems. I didn't understand at the time why mum slapped him so hard.

Years later his pretty secretary explained.

Anyway, thoughts of a lonely, aseptic, golden heaven make me realise this Earth is not so bad after all.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

No plants or animals in Heaven?
Have you read the Bible?
The Lion and The Lamb, even snakes and cows!
The Tree of life, which has twelve fruits for the twelve months, and it's leaves are for the healing of the nations.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I struggled deciding whether to post here as i don't like it when people attack my beliefs but i don't mind explaining them so maybe we should ask those of whatever faith this is what scriptures back up this behaviors or ritual assuming they use the bible to base their beliefs on. Because from the outside looking in it does look like they are filled with a spirit but not with spirit from an orderly supreme Omnipotent being.

scripturetext.com...

there are many examples of order and Christian conduct found in the bible. When in doubt look to how Jesus conducted himself, i don't recall him doing the funky chicken ever, not even at his going away party

But far be it for me to judge(though my imperfect human nature really wants to)

Kind of curious about the barking as well

[edit on 26-12-2008 by The Great Day]

[edit on 26-12-2008 by The Great Day]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Frightening, isn't it?

Quite so. The upsetting thing is that there is very little I can do about it. I can't pry without seeming aggressive or defensive or otherwise some sort of threat.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

No plants or animals in Heaven?
Have you read the Bible?
The Lion and The Lamb, even snakes and cows!
The Tree of life, which has twelve fruits for the twelve months, and it's leaves are for the healing of the nations.

It's my understanding that the verses you are referring to are prophesies relating to the Earth of the future, rather than descriptions of heaven.

A tree with leaves for healing nations would be useless in a place where there were no nations. ;-)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join