It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EARTH MUST BE WARNED! Screams French Astronaut Before Suicide Attempt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

nice article

Her Husband even though acknowledging that she was stressed and going through some hard ship rejected the idea of a suicide, yet emphasised that this was his personal opinion.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Report Findings:

The first Internet posting attacking the Sorcha Faal occurred on April 7, 2005 and appeared on the known anti-semitic and hate site[1] Rense.Com and is owned/managed by a Mr. Jeff Rense and was titled "Reader Asks - 'Who Is Sorcha Faal?'" and concludes with these words: "Sorcha Faal... plain and simple answer... It's an anagram - rearrange the letters and it spells: "as of Rachal" (Booth)” [2].

This being the original ‘attack’ Internet posting against the Sorcha Faal to appear it should be noted that it was posted without any supporting links, or tangible evidence, to support the allegations made against the Sorcha Faal by its ‘anonymous’ author, and who is only identified by the term ‘Reader Asks’.

The apparent reason for Mr. Rense making his posting about the Sorcha Faal via an anonymous posting ties into his knowledge of how such postings can lead to legal action against the poster. A specifc example of this involves a television executive named Patsy Smullin employed by an American television station KOBI-TV.

In a World Independent News Group interview, Ms Smullin discredited the television accomplishments, and awards, Mr. Rense was claiming on his website, and to his Internet radio audience, by stating that "He was a compulsive liar.", and had never been, like he claimed to be, “an award-winning television News Director and News Anchor for over ten years”.

My independent research confirms the statements of Ms Smullin in that there exists no record of Mr. Rense ever having being employed as an executive by any American television station, or network, nor does he identify on his website any such television station names or call letters.

A much more ominous portrait of Mr. Rense emerged in June, 2006, [reference June 4, 2006 posting to this blog] when a ‘scared’ Ms Smullin re-contacted the World Independent News Group a few weeks after her initial interview about Rense to ask that her initial comments be removed, and as best told here by the original writer:

"She sounded extremely nervous and agitated and her voice was shaking.

I responded with, “An attorney; for what? No, I haven’t heard from anybody. What is this about?”

Smullin was having great difficulty expressing herself, and I was trying to put together the gist of what she was attempting (but unable) to say.

Smullin: You called me asking for Jeff Rense’s dates of employment and I had to do a lot of work to get that information for you. I had to go into another building to get that information for you.”

Me: “Yes, and I thank you. But what are you talking about now? What attorney? I don’t understand what you mean.”

Smullin: “You need to remove those two sentences from your article.”

Me: “Which sentences?”

Smullin: “The ones about Jeff Rense being a compulsive liar, and about him not being known for his honesty. You need to remove those.”

Me: “Why should I remove them? I didn’t misquote you at all. I wrote down exactly what you said. I have it in my notes. You knew I was writing an article.”

Smullin: (in a low voice): “That’s not the way I remember it.” (A pause, then excitedly) “You don’t seem to understand. I’m trying to help you.”

Though their does exist numerous Internet postings alleging that Mr. Rense is an operative of the United States Central Intelligence Agency and/or United States Defence Department Intelligence Agencies, their does not exist any independently verifiable claims to support such allegations, other than the actions of Mr. Rense himself, and which are similar to tactics used by organizations such as these.

continued at www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unity1

A "French astronaut"?

Is that something like a sober Russian...it just doesn't exist?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by unity1

It must mean that Planet Snuffleupagus is inbound...imagine billions of these walking around.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
oh my...did i do good then ????

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

This says it all...

also there is a disclaimer on whatdoesitmean.com:

Some events depicted in certain articles on this website are fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

Made my day...

This should be posted as a caveat to anyone starting a thread
It would be nice if all hoaxers were so forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe instead of filling the thread with silly jokes, we should go back to re-read what the posters ofhumandescent and EventHorizon stated in their posts.
If the mentioned professor really have tried killing herself, that-alone- is absolutely nothing to joke around about.

In short; the subject should atleast be properly discussed.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The best way to share real informations without having troubles is to pretend it is fake and put them with others fakes informations.
I don't say this is information.
By reading the comments above reflecting the poverty of your community, the only truth here is that the imagination of Sorcha Faal -or not- open our minds to possibilities of a ufo/aliens conspiracy and then, we can make concrete investigations (and googling is not a part of making investigations).

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal = sucha fool
happy hoho
kx

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Perhaps she wanted to take her own life instead of it being taken from her for whistle blowing, but really... why not say what she wanted to say??? - And since I know I'm being watched, due to my online activites, I want to make it clear that I would not do the same, given that I'm not an idiot.

Either way, the Earth still must be warned! (I assume she was speaking of the plan for a staged 'alien' invasion, since she's an astronaut, but given the fact that we are ALL threatened by the federal reserve fraud, GMO, additives, etc, she could've been warning about anything, in theory).

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Time=Now]

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This thread is closed.

Please read this link to see what Sorcha Faal is all about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join