It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey alien caught on traffic cam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
looks like a deer to me, and i have seen many in western PA run out across me on the road. The first time I ever saw a deer- I actually saw 3, and i said wow - look at the big dogs. My father of course corrected me.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't know about everyone thinking this thing is a deer. it would be one skinny deer and with a little head. if you pause the video at 0:04 the arse on this creature is oddly high up and the head nearly down toward the pavement? odd. Im feeling this might be some bad cgi.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Def an Alien. What kind of rush is a deer in, in the middle of the night, to cross a big highway like that? Just wouldn't make sense that the deer would endanger itself like that unless it really had something important to do (which would most likely not happen in the middle of the night!) sooooo, I have to say it's def an Alien, no doubt about it!
Ashley!

Don't be silly.. It's a deer, and its apparently running from that mountain lion !! Which I don't see but I have it on good authority that it's there. I think the greyhound might be chasing the lion.

Oddly enough it's all happening in the UK. I'd say they're all trying to avoid the nightly womble watch.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by grifta
Its a deer, im almost 100% sure of that.
Never mind keep looking.

I thought the same, it doesnt jump as a dog.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashley_T

It obviously is some kind of big cat. If you pause at 5 secs in you can clearly see the outline and tail.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Mopus, does it give you joy to shoot down anything that "could" actually be something other then what you think it is? gimme a break

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Revealation

ok, not a dog. how about a deer? it is nothing out of the ordinary.

It's a freaking DEER not a "gray alien" ..."greyhound" etc...

deers cross highways ALL the time... I've hit a few.

it's a normal natural occurrence.
and happens at least a billion times more than greyhounds crossing highways...let alone gray aliens.
I don't have to explain why.

ATS overall average IQ PLUMMETS with threads like this..

I mean are you really that unable to use your cognitive ability to determine that it wasn't a gray alien. .and was a deer??
or would most likely be a DEER?

and you had to waste forum space and people's time thinking it was? just for the "hype" of "gray aliens???

ridiculous. idiotic.

embarrassing.

-

[edit on 20-12-2008 by prevenge]

Well there, I think you have just proved your point with this post itself as the OP was clearly presenting this video for consideration by other members and you have just "lowered" the ATS IQ by bashing in this manner as you could have taken a more refined approach in attempting to educate on this subject. I'm sure the OP has learned much form your "kind" words of wisdom

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
like so many people said before in this thread.

It indeed is a very lucky deer, that last car was quite close.

The topic title is misleading, it should have at least a question mark at the end.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
like so many people said before in this thread.

It indeed is a very lucky deer, that last car was quite close.

The topic title is misleading, it should have at least a question mark at the end.

Granted.but imo if the OP believed it was a gray alien then that's exactly what they should have (and did) post.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's an Alien Grey using a holographic projection of a deer.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ya it's a doe they do that all the time in my part of the woods.

Most people here would stop get out of their truck shoot it and throw it in the back as they are very good eating. Ya I know that's not legal but they do it around here anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
There are many Texans with smashed in fenders who would be happy to discuss your questions with you and assure you that, yes, deer would, in fact, endanger themselves like that regardless of their "motives."

Don't know much about deer, but kangaroos here sure don't need a reason to run out in front of vehicles.

I think the video sort of looks creepy though. Too hard for me to tell what it is at this quality. Could be anything, IMO.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This thread is very funny. But just goes to illustrate one of my larger overal points about people being quick to jump to the alien gun.
its an animal, clearly.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm not too sure what to think. I'm convinved it's an animal of some sort or even CGI, perhaps, as the driver had no reaction whatsoever. If it were real, the driver might have turned in a different direction slightly, but the driver didn't seem phased, and it looked as if it just got out of the road in a manner which seems all too perfect.

I could be wrong, but that's just what I think of the matter.;

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well, now that Im completely embarrassed for bring this to light, we can probably end the conversation.

I just saw the video, thought it looked interesting - and simply copied the you tube title as the title of this thread, as i usually do.

Im sorry I offended any ATS members with this.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No, no, no, it's a grey alien dog I can see it clear as day . . . errr night. sheeese.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Maybe it could be an Irish wolfhound?? Hard to tell, looks kinda like a deer, but again, head is down and tail seems too long.., still gave me something to look at on a sunday morning... LOL, thank you op..

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's a dog.
Grays stand upright anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Please direct your replies to this earlier thread on the subject, already in progress here.

Thanks for your posts. Thread closed.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

[edit on 12/21/2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join