It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not even Time(age),Space,Matter and other dimensions could ever exist with out a source or a CREATOR

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
As you might read i always talk about that someone has to deliver to give life.

Yep and so far have done absolutely nothing to make the case that there is any truth to that whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Why dont you tell me have smart you are.

What exactly would you like to know? My IQ? SAT scores? Which degrees I have earned? Just explain why no matter what there MUST be a creator. This is your "logical" conclusion each time and it is based on nothing. Basically you do this.

"let me be condescending and then try to explain this one more time to you.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

And a god had to make that happen, therefore god is true."

You started a thread and continue to push an idea that this many pages in, you have not even come close to justifying. Believe whatever you wish but if you are going to call it a proof or a fact, you will be challenged to back that up.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

Why dont you tell me have smart you are.

What exactly would you like to know? My IQ? SAT scores? Which degrees I have earned? Just explain why no matter what there MUST be a creator. This is your "logical" conclusion each time and it is based on nothing. Basically you do this.

"let me be condescending and then try to explain this one more time to you.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

And a god had to make that happen, therefore god is true."

You started a thread and continue to push an idea that this many pages in, you have not even come close to justifying. Believe whatever you wish but if you are going to call it a proof or a fact, you will be challenged to back that up.

I cant! they are just thought. I cant prove anything. Ill admit that.

So i cant help you at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

If you have a infinite universe. With a infinite amount of Finite would it really take that long for a Big Bang. I dont think so.

This question is almost as stupid as "Which end do the bullets come out of?" BANG!!!

If time is a product of the big bang, you cannot apply a measurement of time to "pre-big bang" because there is not 'pre'.

[edit on 23/12/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by spy66

If you have a infinite universe. With a infinite amount of Finite would it really take that long for a Big Bang. I dont think so.

If time is a product of the big bang, you cannot apply a measurement of time to "pre-big bang" because there is not 'pre'.

Is that so tell me why.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

It's like asking who's winning the race before the starter pistol has gone off. The timeline doesn't go beyond the bigbang. How many times do I need explain that?

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I can accept that. I just wish this was not the third thread lately to start out proposing to prove something factually or logically and then several pages in the OP has to admit it was really just his thoughts. Cool, I can respect a person's theory a bit more than them claiming they are about to prove something.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I can accept that. I just wish this was not the third thread lately to start out proposing to prove something factually or logically and then several pages in the OP has to admit it was really just his thoughts. Cool, I can respect a person's theory a bit more than them claiming they are about to prove something.

Good!!!! Because i know only that would satisfy you.

But i did say so in my very very first post. I did say that i was going to argue my thought. And i did say why i put God in this whole picture.

The only facts i can use is the meaning within the words. And i can us logic to give them a logical meaning.

And you need imaginaitaion and understanding to see the logic within it all.

Only time will give you knowlage. So you would have to wait. Its to early for you yet. To understand what i am saying.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

It's like asking who's winning the race before the starter pistol has gone off. The timeline doesn't go beyond the bigbang. How many times do I need explain that?

But the Big Bang did happen. So there has to be more time. A Bang cant just happen out of the blue. Something must of made the BANG.

And yes it is like asking for who the starter is before the race. Because no one can start a race before someone has loaded the gun and squeezed the trigger. BANG.

Don't tell me you dont understand that. Or see the logic in that.

Well at least dont deny me that logic. Keep your own limits.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Your comment has nothing to do with the thread,

Read the OP. He clearly states it is his Opinion from the outset. The OP does not state it is proven or a fact, anywhere, at any time.
I did not see you complaining on threads that make claims that they can PROVE things when it argues against GOD. Where were your complaints on this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I just wish this was not the third thread lately to start out proposing to prove something factually or logically

In this thread the OP uses logical fallacies in propositions with modal faults in logic and by inject impossibilities. Didn't see you holding the fort for logic or facts here. The OP also states that he had proven his arguement. He states he is PROVEN.
Its really funny how standards are eased when it supports a belief.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Yes and no. Time was not something that came out of the rubble of a cosmic explosion. The big bang is actually a rather bad title, as it was more a rapid expansion of dimensions and energy from a singularity. As soon as the expansion (from a singularity of infinite dimension apparently) time started.

Have you done any research into Big Bang Theory?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Good!!!! Because i know only that would satisfy you.

But i did say so in my very very first post. I did say that i was going to argue my thought. And i did say why i put God in this whole picture.

The only facts i can use is the meaning within the words. And i can us logic to give them a logical meaning.

And you need imaginaitaion and understanding to see the logic within it all.

Only time will give you knowlage. So you would have to wait. Its to early for you yet. To understand what i am saying.

I am sorry, did my attempt at politely accepting your conceit throw you? You admit you cannot prove it. I show you a little respect for being man enough to admit you cannot prove any of the nonsense you planned to. You respond by insulting me? OK but you better not say I did not warn you.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
Your comment has nothing to do with the thread,

My comment was a response directly to the Original Poster of this thread. Are you telling me that he is having a conversation that he should not be having in his own thread or just looking to be an ass?

Read the OP. He clearly states it is his Opinion from the outset. The OP does not state it is proven or a fact, anywhere, at any time.

Read this thread. The OP has made it a point to state that he is arguing to prove god. He opened this can, not me.

I did not see you complaining on threads that make claims that they can PROVE things when it argues against GOD. Where were your complaints on this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Because that thread actually made the case it set out to make. See the difference?

In this thread the OP uses logical fallacies in propositions with modal faults in logic and by inject impossibilities. Didn't see you holding the fort for logic or facts here. The OP also states that he had proven his arguement. He states he is PROVEN.
Its really funny how standards are eased when it supports a belief.

So, because you do not agree with a thread, I am supposed to attack it? I also never went back to that thread as I had read enough. Sorry I did not keep going back to comment just for you.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I think I see your point. Time as a finite aspect and result of an event would seem insignificant as any measure or interval within that which is infinite. So any event within an infinite existence would not take long to happen, when compared with the source of that event, a source infinite in existence.

This question is almost as stupid as "Which end do the bullets come out of?" BANG!!!
Yes that is pretty stupid.

Are you saying that for anything to exist it must have time? If there is a PRE big bang it is one without time, so it would be infinite in that nature, timeless. The big bang was an event, logically, there was something or some state of existence before it, that we cannot comprehend using time as a definition, measurement or value.

So the word Time is useless pre-big bang only as a measurement or as a discription from our perspective of the nature and existence of the universe pre-big bang.

There is a cool theory around called Loop Quantum Gravity( by Bojowald I think in nature physics or physic web??), this theory argues that the universe went through a transition and time existed before the big bang, but it does this by exchanging the singularity(which obviously challenges my belief that the universe was created) to a prior collapsing state that then rebounds back into a state of expansion that we know and see today. The flaw in this theory though, is that it makes assumptions through gradually simplifying the parameters of gravity, matter and the amounts of such. Shakey theory at best but interesting to see others looking at Time actually existing pre big bang. This theory would also require these finite fluctuations within the infinite source of the universe.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This will show you that not even other dimensions,Time(age) or space or energycould ever exist with out a Eternal or Infinite source (God).

What am I missing about this rather definitive statement? Tossing opinion in front of something does not negate it. "I will prove my opinion. Through logic and common sense, I will prove that turtles have the ability of telekinesis."

See how that does not actually work like you want it to? English is a crazy language with it's in place rules and words that already have definitions. Sorry about that. It gets in the way of a lot of delusional god provers here.

It's quite easy really. You just need some common sense to explain this
Engineering and science is also built on common sense and logic.

So on what page do you start demonstrating this logic and common sense. That is the only reason I keep checking back here.

[edit on 24-12-2008 by angel of lightangelo]

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

No I didn't mean that there would be no existence without time, though I can see how my post would come across like that. I was trying to explain that time can't be applied to whatever existence there was "prior" to the event but that it would still be there.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Yes and no. Time was not something that came out of the rubble of a cosmic explosion. The big bang is actually a rather bad title, as it was more a rapid expansion of dimensions and energy from a singularity. As soon as the expansion (from a singularity of infinite dimension apparently) time started.

Yes i have. That's why i have these arguments.

Lets do some math to give a better picture.

Zero is 0. It cant be anything else. It cant be More or less. Because then it ain't 0 any more. 0 Is the main platform.

The only way you can have other 0's is within the main 0. That is the only logical way to explain other infinite Dimensions.

Because to have a dimension you need to have it. And the only way to have another dimension is within another dimension. If not you dont have another dimension. You have just the one(0).

Lest say you where to make a dimension on you monitor.To even begin you would first need a Monitor and a space to put it, in the first place.

To have two dimensions(two monitors) you would need more space to have room for the new one. The space i am talking about is 0 the infinite.

Dimensions................infinite..........Dimensions

All these 20 different dimensions need to be made within the one in the middle. Because no Mather where you put something in a infinite it will always be in the center. The infinite has no edge.

If you have three different dimensions. They would still be in the center of the infinite(0). But to one another they would have a direction.

Dose this give you a better understanding.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
and magically decide that god is also somehow defined as infinite without ever once explaining how i got there, and bam. It is soooo simple. You just need to ignore logic and reason on the side of the argument about gods.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Yes i have. That's why i have these arguments.

Lets do some math to give a better picture.

Zero is 0. It cant be anything else. It cant be More or less. Because then it ain't 0 any more. 0 Is the main platform.

The only way you can have other 0's is within the main 0. That is the only logical way to explain other infinite Dimensions.

Because to have a dimension you need to have it. And the only way to have another dimension is within another dimension. If not you dont have another dimension. You have just the one(0).

Lest say you where to make a dimension on you monitor.To even begin you would first need a Monitor and a space to put it, in the first place.

To have two dimensions(two monitors) you would need more space to have room for the new one. The space i am talking about is 0 the infinite.

Dimensions................infinite..........Dimensions

All these 20 different dimensions need to be made within the one in the middle. Because no Mather where you put something in a infinite it will always be in the center. The infinite has no edge.

If you have three different dimensions. They would still be in the center of the infinite(0). But to one another they would have a direction.

Dose this give you a better understanding.

Now that we know what a dimension is.

Have can you use a rapid expansion of other dimensions to explain Big Bang.

A dimension within the infinite cant expand. It already is infinite. It cant expand.

Unless someone deliverd a new dimension into the main one. So it could expand. Which won't happen.

Wouldn't it make more sense if a Finite worked within the dimensions.
Because the dimensions will never change. They are constant to the main dimension. And each other.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
As long as you are just ignoring me anyway. I do need to ask if English is your first language. If not, that might be part of the problem here. That is not a mockery but there may be a difference in word choices that send a different message than the one that is being received by some.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join