It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not even Time(age),Space,Matter and other dimensions could ever exist with out a source or a CREATOR

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I want to say have i think when i argue my opinion on this topic.
This will show you that not even other dimensions,Time(age) or space or energy could ever exist with out a Eternal or Infinite source (God).

It's quite easy really. You just need some common sense to explain this

Engineering and science is also built on common sense and logic.

I start with God "The source".
Then i say, what is a God "The source".

Well God is Eternal and Infinite. That is the definition of our God. God is the name we have given the source of Infinity and Eternity. "God is the Eternal and Infinite source"
Now God is just the name we have given the source. Remember that

A scientist would probable put his or his company name on it. If they found the source
But we will never find Eternity or Infinity "The source"

Eternal and infinite means no beginning and no end. That means it always is. "Always existing". It has to be in this case.
Because God (The source) has to exist or he/it cant create. Quite logic as well right
Well it's common sense that it's real.

A Eternal and Infinite source (God) cant have a creator. Because when and have would you create infinity. That's not possible. And it's not logic.
When would you put in a infinity source in to this picture when it has been there for Eternity already. It cant be done it's impossible.
So there can only be one God and "one source"

Then i ask my self!!!
Can Creation,Time(age),Space,Matter and other dimensions be Eternal and Infinite like God (The one source).

Now the word creation gets my attention. Because you cant create with out a "source" or a creator. Now that's common sense right.

Because everything cant come from nothing. And creation is the clue to everything. You cant have Time(age),Space,Matter and other dimensions unless it has been created. Because it's not Eternal and infinite.
What ever you imagine about creation no Mather have small it is or have far out it is. You will always refer to a source of something no Mather what it is. You will refer to something that is existing in time and space some have.

Then ask your self is it Eternal or Infinite or is it finite.
Finite means it has to have a beginning. Which means it has to be created at one point in time(age) and space by a source.

Now lets take a look at Time(age),Matter(energy) and Space/dimensions(energy).

Now lets put Eternal and Infinite to Time(age),Space and matter.

Time:
Time(age) is the messure of changes in matter.

If we bring Eternity and Infinity into "time(age)" when did it start or have could it start if it has gone on for a Eternity?
There would be no time because there would be no beginning, there would be no Nr1. Eternity or Infinity cant ever "be" 0 or 1. That's impossible. It never had a beginning. It always was.
So time has to be finite. That means it has to be created at some stage by a external source. And that source has to be a Eternal and a Infinite source meaning "Always existing"(God).

Matter:
You cant put Eternity and Infinite into Matter with out time,because when would you put it in. There would be no beginning to put in matter. So nothing would ever happen. So matter has to be finite along with time,Because time is a messure of changes in Matter. And Matter cant change if there is no Time(age)

So time and Matter has to be finite. It has to be created by a source(God).

Energy:
Can energy of any sort,form or thing be Infinite or Eternal!
No it cant. Not as long as it has a form of something or anything.
Energy has to have a existence in some form, No Mather what it is. If not it cant exist. And if it cant exist we have no energy. We have nothing. logic and common sense again right

So energy has to be finite. Which means it had to be created by a source(God) from the beginning. Even if it came from an other dimension if that's what you would think.

Even the other dimensions would have had to be created by something. A source. A source that is greater then the dimension it's self.

Eternal and infinite means no beginning and no end. That means it always is. "always existing".
So the source that always existed has to be the creator of everything.
God is the name we gave it

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nice post!

Unfortunately, common sense is not so common anymore. I'm sure you'll get flammed for this one, but I appreciate your post.

“Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but he that constructed all things is God.”—HEBREWS 3:4.

What does design in nature reveal?

[edit on 19-12-2008 by holywar]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

Thanks

I dont think i will get to many replies on this thread. Because its unexplainable. Or it's to hard to argue against it.
To challenge the argument that there can only be one source to our creation and existence is not easy.
But for some to accept that this source could be God. I do think i will get a few comments

But then again God is the name we gave the source. And when you give something a name we start to picture things. We picture God as if he was a Man. And we do that for one simple reason. God said lets make Adam in our image.
And a lot of people get lost because of that text. Because they start to think of religion. And if they dont understand religion. A one creator wouldent make sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

A very interesting thread.

But i believe the meaning of the below word(s) may be a fatal flaw.

Eternal and infinite means no beginning and no end.

In the modern world eternal means something that will last forever,that will always exist.But in the distant past it meant something different.Eternal is derived from the Latin word,æternalis/æternus,which simply means,"of great age."

The meaning of infinity,on the other hand,has changed little,but it does not mean without beginning and without end.It means unlimited,vast,boundless.All of which can have an end as well as a beginning.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You're pretty much saying that something must have always existed.
That's more of a misunderstanding of time than anything else.
Yes, something had to have been outside our deminsion of time for it to be created, thus appearing to be infinite by our perspective of time.
But that doesn't prove God in the least.
Many people think that there's a multiverse and that infinity does exist outside our universe - and that everything that can be exists through parallel universes.
So even yielding several assumptions, there are still other alternatives besides "God did it".

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox
reply to post by spy66

You're pretty much saying that something must have always existed.
That's more of a misunderstanding of time than anything else.
Yes, something had to have been outside our deminsion of time for it to be created, thus appearing to be infinite by our perspective of time.
But that doesn't prove God in the least.
Many people think that there's a multiverse and that infinity does exist outside our universe - and that everything that can be exists through parallel universes.
So even yielding several assumptions, there are still other alternatives besides "God did it".

Yes i am saying that there has got to be a One "1" Source. A source that is Infinite. It has no beginning and it has no end. And we call that source for God. We will never know what Infinity is, but we can use it to explain A beginning.

Because only something that exists can create anything. That's common sense. And if you are going to make a beginning of anything. Something must already exist with a source. It has to be infinite always there.
And it cant be Time,Space/dimension or Matter. Think about it. Have would it start?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Space and time are the same thing, dimensions, short hand is space-time. Matter is also just condensed energy, short hand is matter-energy. Space-time and Matter-energy are the two things that compromise the entire universe. These 2 things are both products of the big bang. The singularity, from which the big bang came from, existed before time (or without to be perfectly technical).

Now you need to prove that the singularity cannot exist without a creator.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by spy66

Space and time are the same thing, dimensions, short hand is space-time. Matter is also just condensed energy, short hand is matter-energy. Space-time and Matter-energy are the two things that compromise the entire universe. These 2 things are both products of the big bang. The singularity, from which the big bang came from, existed before time (or without to be perfectly technical).

Now you need to prove that the singularity cannot exist without a creator.

No problem i will repeat my self.

Energy or any other "Thing or From no Mather have it is" that you ever can come up with, can ever be Eternal or infinite. Something must have created it. Or it cant exist.
That's logic and also common sense.

A creation of any form or Matter must have a beginning and a source. It cant be Infinite or Eternal. Because then you would need something that is greater then infinity and Eternal to create it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Energy or any other "Thing or From no Mather have it is" that you ever can come up with, can ever be Eternal or infinite. Something must have created it. Or it cant exist.

A creation of any form or Matter must have a beginning and a source. It cant be Infinite or Eternal. Because then you would need something that is greater then infinity and Eternal to create it.

I really am getting sick of these posts. The whole thing depends on your definition of god being true first, then proves he exsists based on that definition matching the evidence you put forth. NO. It does not work that way. Prove god is eternal or infinite now. See how this goes?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

I really am getting sick of these posts. The whole thing depends on your definition of god being true first, then proves he exsists based on that definition matching the evidence you put forth. NO. It does not work that way. Prove god is eternal or infinite now. See how this goes?

Well read from the top then. I do tell what the meaning of what God is. Jesses.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You are making it explicitly clear that you don't actually understand any of this because you say nothing that has anything to do with what I said.

Matter, energy, time, space and the other dimensions all came from the big bang. The big bang came from a singularity that existed without time as time itself was contained within the singularity.

The singularity, not being subject to time, likely had no beginning.

You haven't addressed these concepts yet at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well read from the top then. I do tell what the meaning of what God is. Jesses.

I did not say you did not. Please re-read my post and see what I actually said.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
energy has always existed...is your God energy? that means god is everything from a cupcake to a tennis ball.Do you pray to cupcakes?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

On the assumption that you are christian, you say that your God is onmipresent, is everywhere and everything, including cupcakes. Do you pray to cup cakes?

I prey on cupcakes.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Why are you assuming that while god is eternal/infinite, that matter/time/space and all that jazz can't be?

You're logic fails when you go against your logic to "prove" the source...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Yes i am saying that there has got to be a One "1" Source.
And we call that source for God.

There has to be a creator, right; there has to be a source for something to exist. I get you.
So, God exists, so where is the source for God? Who is Gods creator? There has to be a source...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by Solomons

On the assumption that you are christian, you say that your God is onmipresent, is everywhere and everything, including cupcakes. Do you pray to cup cakes?

I prey on cupcakes.

Blah,too crazy for me..i dont understand this thinking,i hate repeating myself...but its very simple,we all learn it at school and hasn't been disproved *yet*.Thermodynamics energy can only be converted not created or destroyed...nothing hard to grasp about that, shows quite clearly there is no source...and i was terrible at science for crying out loud.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am an agnostic. I am an agnostic that believes in God.

A couple of points, and this first one isn't a big deal but I've gotta' say it, 1) Engineering is "built on" mathematics, not common sense.
2) You need to define God.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You haven't addressed these concepts yet at all.

And most likely never will either.
You can take a horse to water, but that doesn't mean it will drink.
Especially when it is conditioned to only like holy water.

The faithfull believe with no need of proof.
Atheist believe because of lack of proof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join