It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Swarms Worldwide - Video Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am not sure if this one has been discussed here on ATS but apparently it is from a couple of different locations around the world.

Really cool swarms of bright ball type UFO's and many people witnesses them in the center of Seoul Korea. Looks like thousands to me.

And the formations are incredible.

Other footage says New York.

And I believe the last is somewhere in Russia

This is amazing footage and random movements, so it rules out balloons.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

not sure about the round objects but i would be willing to bet that the objects in the giant V formations are birds.

www.fws.gov...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well I am not an expert, but I don't think those formations look anything like the V shape of ducks or Geese, but I could be wrong.

Anyone else?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
the only V shape I saw was the helicopters, and the video even says they're helicopters. as far as everything else....definitely not birds. probably, d4rk kn1ght

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The bright spheres, I am not sure what that is, my first reaction was balloons or something along those lines, but after watching it I am not as convinced that they were balloons.

As for the birds, its difficult to say but that would be the most logical explanation I would say.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

these are birds

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
They're birds at very high altitude. At that height the sun reflects off them making them seem much larger. I have seen the same "UFO's" over the Central Valley in Calif. When I got out my binoculars I could plainly see that they were birds.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Birds ok.

I guess the camera can play tricks on us.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
don't you think the koreans would congregate on the streets to look up at flocks of geese?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
don't you think the koreans would congregate on the streets to look up at flocks of geese?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
like one second into it you can see a line of the dots. this leads me to believe they're birds. The second video, or the "clearer" of the two doesen't look like birds at all. cool vide but people should check out the other theread there's a video of actual birds at high altitude for comparison.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Already a post about this. Stop posting duplicates.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Already a post about this. Stop posting duplicates.

First off you have posted a one liner which is a no no.

Second settle down and look at when my thread started as opposed to the other thread you speak of.

top topics

join