It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you dont like Satan (enter)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Remember how Satan (through His own myth the Devil) offered Jesus "ALL the KINGDOMS of The World"?

Well, what if Satan seeks rapturing any which accept His offer of a rescue?

The actual question is then:

Which of you find it acceptable right now?--And why? And which of you find it acceptable only if facing great tribulation and great affliction of, say, World War III?--And why?

Dont mind my true advice and insight below. My pure advice/insight is:

Exit Jesus. Enter Satan. Jesus is offering tribulation which one must endure to the torturing end. Satan is offering nothing like what Jesus only offering. Remember Jesus did not offer a rapture. Satan gathers together the elect from "one sever of the world to the other". Key implication is "elect" which means vote-related and favor-related (Those in favor SAY, "I!" Those not in favor SAY, "Nay!"). It is all about how one specifically will 'go out' by own specific choice (willingly). So if one wants to experience how false death is, go ahead, and experience prepain. And if one wants to experience no thing false further, go ahead, and experience Satan's Rapture from trouble or pain. "Aint nothing like The World going out with a BANG with any which must or will stay till the END (SEVER). Surely a chance out this mug comes across tempting, but each got their reasons, for Rapture or against Rapture, already predetermined. It's not about who the Ratpure is represented by, since afterall, it is established that even Satan is serving a job still under what some know is the myth called God. They say temptation is evil up till a certain point designed to tempt one against what is actually better for one under a great mask which causes detest.

"And then My automation command 'man-y false' no longer offend, and My automation command betray INDIVIDUAL another (individual), and My automation command hate INDIVIDUAL another (individual)."--Satan (INDIVIDUAL any other individual. And other individual is fooled into hate with detest anything Satan because of the false image to Satan.)

Remember One's "Job" they have yet released from no matter how seen fallen out with, say, God. Seperate business matters from pleasure matters, and one should see clearly.

Weepers weep how cant understand when Satan is in the house implying any thing true, how He command them to do such which points the sign of the era upon. And if not weep, then wail. And if not wail, then gnash, might one add how Satan is shown amongst here.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Satan will be the one pretending to be Jesus and promising Rapture and the ignorant and uniformed will follow him. You got it Right, those that follow God, not a religion, are petty much sentenced to wrath and tribulation and death if you trust the Bible. But hey if I am willing to fight and die for my Country (84-88 U.S. Navy) I am sure willing to go through the tribulation for my Savior's sake should that be my lot!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Additional insight:

"And then My automation command 'man-y false' no longer offend, and My automation command betray INDIVIDUAL another (individual), and My automation command hate INDIVIDUAL another (individual)."--Satan (INDIVIDUAL any other individual. And other individual is fooled into hate with detest anything Satan because of the false image to Satan.)

^^The in bold part is concerning the Rapture acceptors. They willing to not accept is what the second part is implying by betraying The INDIVIDUAL. The third part after the second comman is implying the reason is since decieved into hate such The INIDIVIDUAL.

So how? Through one letting a false image guide their self.

And know, FIRST is priority, meaning the first part happens just before GREAT tribulation/affliction. Though one may hate Satan Satan dont hold any hate for individualism (in specificness). But a chance to pass up the Rapture which no other individual who passed away in years past, is enough to make one feel some guilt in not participating in something so special which come only ONE moment.

Satan is not a hater because no hater offers one better things, is the hint (Hidden Underlying Message) in the offer to Jesus of "all the kingdoms of the world". Ha! If one will not recieve it because of a false image, then I know such will turn out last memeber out the "Great Deception", in specifics only.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
so now we are gonna hate fictional characters okay then. i hate :

trix rabbit
lucky
snap and pop, crackles is cool

as you see its ridiculous.

anywho i know certain people that worship the devil. will they be saved by him?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Satan hates all mankind in my opinion, and the Bibles too, he will do anything to get people to SIN by worshiping anything but God. He is called the Accuser of Men and he offered Jesus the whole world for what? to bow down and worship him...

I wont take part in his deception, like Martin Luther - Here I stand and I can do no more!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

he hates a man made book? funny i didn't think he cared that much about a work of fiction? does he alos hate harry potter and what are his thoughts on twilight?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
GO Satan!!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Slow down a bit. It's hard to follow your logic, it sounds like you've been smoking something.

This kind of rambling does not do anything to promote Jesus, it only makes people think Christians are a bunch of nutcases.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Mabus

Satan hates all mankind in my opinion, and the Bibles too, he will do anything to get people to SIN by worshiping anything but God. He is called the Accuser of Men and he offered Jesus the whole world for what? to bow down and worship him...

I wont take part in his deception, like Martin Luther - Here I stand and I can do no more!

That image may make one buy Satan is a hater. Satan doesn't hate each individual meant seperate. When you say hates "all" mankind, "all" is implying manning "togetherness" which Satan dislikes.

I mean, who doesn't dislike the togetherness of the meant seperate? We come meant seperate for our own individualism apart outside the world. And hell yeah, I accuser men of something I dislike. What is it you might want to know? It is TWO MEN in ONE foundation. It is not meant that it is more than a single man. Just read:

"Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left."

^^One man per kingdom, is what is actually meant for individualism, is what the quote is implying in under tone. And yeah, the quote is implying Satan's Rapture for any meant seperate who should accept the OFFER.

One = Individual. Individual bed.

Better translation by Satan:

I tell you (in general togetherness), in that (emptiness) night there (where eternal damnation) My automation command false two men in INDIVIDUAL bed (foundation); the INDIVIDUAL My automation command false stolen, and the other (individual) My automation command false no longer leave.

^^Not stolen by rapture since it is what needs one's acceptance. And the other who no longer leave implyies the non-acceptors who will willingly stay to endure an era of torment till they pass away the HARD WAY.

So reconsider accepting the Rature Satan offers before He officially OFFERS it one moment. All will know the moment alone. It should flow per individual, and not in front of a group since a group only can cause one to sway from their pure decisions making. Understand this: If you love mother, father, even nation more than... Jesus did leave small hints for advising one to leave (EXIT) Jesus himself. I mean, any who will stay because of, say, family or nation is against doing Jesus' hintful advice to abandon anything here one thinks they love. Such as a country to etc here.

And man is not implying male, it is implying manning in the luke quote.

How it should go? One man their own individualism/individuality foundation. In such one has what they want how they want it.

And unless Satan took a picture of himself, and gave it to you, dont buy into the images created by any here on earth in the World.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Other insight:

The angels (false individuals among) up in power in government and military shall switch into the bring on of Great tribulation/affliction which is on global level/scale. The West shall get destroyed first by blow. Then it globally goes to tribulation.

In the first blow, the most hated man currently that ran a country gets put down worst than a dog. How? By Satan's "Other" petition which is legendary in the layers it took to get to such the point.

O more than country against country when it is inner against inner in each country after a deadly looking blow. Oppurtunist see oppurtunity aswell to put every egg into the basket during the chaos of other's doing.

The Rapture shall not proceed before the first deadly seeming blow since Satan will see it here since it is His craft full grown. You do already know Satan fallen down to the earth.

When the sirens go off due to BATTLE TIME, know, no Rapture is just yet, but should follow behind the start some may call the Last Trumpet Sound since WWIII should make one know pretty damn well accurate like a forecaster "here" it is the last for any.

So the offer one should accept. Unless you have no problem with the affects of biological and chemical and nuclear things after exposure. And the dust like in 9-11 shall come up thicker. If you inhail what you cant excape everywhere around you...

BEFORE great tribulation NEWS:

"15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

For any who will stay:

"16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

^^The news is Jesus comes as a theif since you should know better than to endure till the end. Any willing to stay are yet then robbed out of participating in the special Rapture, how it shall dawn on such decieved with extra doses of shame and guilt due to ignorant hating due to a false image of Satan. Again, dont mix business (job still on) with pleasure (defying on the side lines), to where Satan you do not see fit for the job of initiating the "Rapture".

The angels he no longer gather, but the automation commandment does gather them into Armageddon (WWIII since the World globally becomes the place in Hebrew tongue).

Truth has a funny way of revealing just after you do not accept something. By then one gets the too late feeling with shame and with fear in realizing how then one will 'go out'. Dont get doomed by own wills doing, is my key advice.

Metaphorically speaking:

"18And there (where eternal damnation) were (no longer false) voices, nor thunders (explosions), nor lightnings (bullet and missile strikes); and there (where eternal damnation) was (no longer is) a great earthquake (world engulf of war globally), such as (indirect) was (no longer is) not since men were (no longer false) upon the earth (world), so mighty an earthquake (world engulf of war globally), and so great."

^^In a mimic it is true HERE, not there. It (World War) comes here for any staying. You willing to take the III strikes? And if one makes it to the SEVER in managing to avoid getting any physical torment by the War, such one should recieve a reward for making the small gate opening, through outlasting against the odds. Like the game "Chase" on Sci-fi, where only one can make it by making it to the end.

Anyway, good luck to any who dont want a teleportation ticket out this mug. To any one else, Welcome to "Teleport Air" coming certainly for the better travel experience than any other means of transportation.

The false body should delete, but the individual inside should dissappear from the world and appear with no fear in their own Individuality Foundation. One may think they fear something like such travel mean, but that's only while here still with the seeming circumstance of falling under fear of, say, the thought unknown procedure or step.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Satan is aliar. If you are for Satan you aremislead.

John 8:44
For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:12
Jesus said. ""I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath (Satan) but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lies + Wrath = Satan

Truth + Salvation = Jesus

Choose Wisely!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I know this biblical story very well... making a deal with the devil signing your blood, your sould now belongs to hell/satan..
not smart,.. thats were greed taks you. How low will you go, how much would yuo sacrifice, to recice deceptive lies and so little..
thats like exchagning a gun for a lollipop..
something only an idiot would do

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Other advice/insight:

"Behold, I come (actualize, realize) as (indirect) a (singular) thief. No longer blessing is he (I) that (empty) watch, and keep his (My) garments (anything one wear--tattoo, anything one use--thread on message board), false case he (I) walk no longer nake (to make naked), and they see his (My) shame."

^^"they" is implying the I, but in the other "here" format also meant sperate the I higher, though is the I in an other specific individual divison of ONE (FIRST INDIVIDUAL INFINITE).

The I empty watch is implying since the myth is seen since no false individaul lets an afar off seer there watch here where one (any I the I) is. The I keep Its garments, YOU together false case the I walk no longer nake, and other see its shame.

The shame is to endure tribulation rather than accept the "Rapture", which Bigger Other here see and any other the rest here should also see. The Bigger Other is Satan while here in the world. The indirect thief is Satan's doing you've been calling Jesus or God or Yeshua. Satan did come His own indirect thief even since you read a clash in authority between Jesus and Satan, where one should see Satan rob Satan out of His true truth. Dont turn out the weakest link who did not get pass the great deception the false craft even warned about.

The I is no longer blessing certain of its weaker divisions. Either accept the Rapture by Satan or make it to the end the last one who did make it without getting physically kilt by the great tribulation/affliction. Don't get cought lukewarm. Either going cold or going hot is better. We going' ALL OUT! One way or the other. The complication STOPS cold to any accepting the Rapture offer. One should have a key clue concerning what is in their own individuality apart from this world. If you do, then why not accept the special offer which transports you inside it smooth? Individuality has Satan's endorsement. This other you are yet here, does not have Satan's endorsement.

See the shame with you in it? Then you do see the weaker divison which Satan should drop/cut/delete with His expieramental togetherness. Find you fail a simple accept pass hate of a false image if you will. What is infinite seeking a perfection through simple things can find it has no need nor like for certain so-called dead weight. It's like your hand come alive on its own, which when hurts you hurt, to where when it is found causing you what it shouldn't (like a disease or capture), you should cut it off. Hypothetically, when Satan sees It could get caught in damnation because of one of Its members failing It because of the members stupidity which should not actualize, it is seen as a defective will in a divison. In seeking perfection one learns from oneself what should and what shouldn't stick with one in the long run if not the short run, to measures which include the hypothetical. For the short run in an expierament the defective come to light the other way, which get seen for a certified surity for going up on the chopping block.

Satan's core infiltration coming live alone wise in way per individual here, not pair here nor crowd here. Justly is a decision one makes alone for oneself which should only matter when meant seperate and for ONE.

In Cloverfield they were reviewing a video... Dont find you reviewing a message on a message board after certain teleport out while you stay with the angels (false individuals you aint realize till then been among) set to "Armageddon (Killuminati)".

Any individual caught not for individualism is similar to what would cause a great problem if tables were turned. Like selling out and handing over to a B.S. corruption and that type of B.S. Basically, if not for individualism, then you mean you betay you, but alone where no longer a peep comes in zero. The Blot Out... Who, inner divison of ONE, will sign up for it?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindy22761
Satan is aliar. If you are for Satan you aremislead.

John 8:44
For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.

John 8:12
Jesus said. ""I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath (Satan) but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lies + Wrath = Satan

Truth + Salvation = Jesus

Choose Wisely!

Satan is a tester, not a liar, truely, when you see His Job or Plan.

And salvation is damnation. Redemption free from salavtion, is better.

And trust me, you dont want life (damnation of confinement, especially due to fear of stepping forth or elevating).

You can save yourself rather than change if you think you can till the great deception is removed to where you see you standing in the shame of salvation and life by own will baring defectiveness. A defectiveness which shows you will not see pass the false image of Satan, to why you detest Satan. The weak fail in Satan's simple test how seen by hating Satan with no letting Him speak for Himself. If you will hear the deception, and swear on it coming from others, then you serve failure. If you hear the test for what it is, then you serve succeeding.

Exit Jesus when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not in "Jesus" and in "Jesus died on the cross" theme or symbol.

Enter Satan for the Rapture up inside own individuality.

Do you want to ride out here through Satan or perish in here through Jesus?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why it was the snake in the garden of eden that told the truth, not god?

kx

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Okay mabus youre saying the guy from Labrinthe, the Devil is here on earth with tribulation and rapture. How did he get out of Hell? Remember what I said to you maybe calming down going for a walk. The bible was written 2000 years ago and 4 languages ago it was a different world a lot could have been messed in translation. There was the crusades and lots of culture over the years maybe youre taken it to literal or out of context or reading it wrong. The devil here today, how did he get here, how do you know he is the devil? What gives him the religious connection or mission that has religious significance?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I hear you. I really don't know how the Christians can still believe every word of a Book that was written so long ago, and by men of the Holy Roman Church, no less. OK, here we go. the word "Satan," come from the Arabic word Satian, which mean adversary. There is no ultimate author of evil! How cold a supreme God create an Angel who could whip him in a war? I guess this means God is less powerful that Satan? And what about the Goddess, the wife of God? Don't you think she deserves a little service too? I mean, she has been called a lot of names by the book,like whore and harlot. Read a little, people, and not the Bible!

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Bible wasn't only kept together by the RCC, but, also by Erasmus from the Greek Texts known as the Byzantine manuscripts, where he compiled the Textus Receptus

'The goddess', Mystery Babylon is the last whore.
She will be the most 'religious' of all organizations, while commanding Kings and empires, until the beast turns on her and destroys her forever..
She has no true love for God, apart from lip service!
Then it's the beasts turn to be destroyed!
Good riddance!

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I have had a scar on inside of right wrist since 97. Conducter thought he hit something and firefighters running barefoot found me maybe 5 10 minutes might have been caustrated pushed into train 3 big embolisms. I was on pot they were on coke maybe nothing gay happened. Told afterwards maybe hit by car left there why would they cover up DNA? Knew some kids before and after smoked with them. Covered up they were probably like we killed you you should be dead. An old friend helped me get a crow salvation cd, unspoken.
All I said was "sorry if it looks like I am crucifying myself" referring to high school society destroying image of self crossing taboos self destructively and saying there society is all bull# and I dont want any of my sureal problems with women right now. Didnt mean I am impersonating jesus or I am gay and that is evil.
If rapture is looked at as a metaphor unite good or evil your choice. Should be happy to be alive like heaven on earth dont be careless about what you do. I have to deal with sherades games with people probation with authority. Dont have personal freedom of normal life maybe metaphor there too. I dont think I am the angel of death the one with the sickle that destroys everything.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

You just ruined my high...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join