It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ego's and the Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

I apposed my ego since birth as my own built in device as my INHERITANCE.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sometimes people forget to realise that just because someone is aware, does not mean they care about you.
Some people are egotisticaly aware and not spiritualy aware.

Positivity and Negativity are different things to different people as everything in life is. This movement has allways been about following no one and people get confused and controlled along the way by others. WE are living in the age of self-mastership, not fellowship students anymore.

Although I may come off as negative, I only speak with hope, truth and my heart from what I see and how much I wish it would change.

I'm in so much pain from my extra-sensory perception, empathic, telepathy ect. Sometimes I break down and cry until im sick, dizzy, weak and about to collapse, one time I thought my heart was going to stop. This isn't all about flower pedals and rainbows, although I wish it was, when people think im weak because I love, I know how strong I must be to live on so sick and alone with all this love. Now the devil laughs. God help us!

Beyond everything, I feel, see and embrace creational love. In the same letter I also feel, see and embrace world pain. The only thing that matters to me is people living together in complete and utter peace. Without feelings of suffering and pain, how would you care about anything?
You wouldn't

[edit on 17-12-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
Suppressing the ego won't work, that's only more ego coming in the back door. Enough to realize that who you are cannot be known by the mind, but you are not ego because ego is an activity, not an actual thing. It is conditioning that began at birth, kind of like our inheritance from the world.
It takes a little courage at first to decline the "status quo" but after a while it becomes natural and feels like home.

I think this is a very good point.

It's reacting that gets attention. Kind of like a dog senses fear and goes after the person as they run.

It's how are body, minds and spirits react with the situations going on around us.

Do we sit and experience? Do we delve in? To what depth?

If we are to busy always reacting, all the time, how can we ever see the doors to higher existence or awareness?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Wuff!

(Sorry, I just had to say that!)

And listen, Realtruth...stop teaching us so much, willya?
Next thing ya know, we'll all be agreeing with each other....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Is your analytical depth limited by ego and bound by time? That is the human condition. Grasp at the dreams as you hear the song of the earth and in all things, capture it, then let it go and you will know what love is.

That is, only if one is interested in truth seperate from ego and united with the one.

Let me ask you something, do you fear to engage me in honest converstation? Only time will tell

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

There is no real truth, we are all a testament to this. Life.

Nothing is real, it comes from the brain and the brain cannot be trusted, or comprehend, truth. Yes it is possible to see truth, not with eyes, or feel, not with ego, to sense and know all with no thoughts. Just to get you started thinking.. Consider this,
Time does not exit, it is a method of organization created by man based by the earth cycles.(rotation) In truth, there is no time that exists, we live within the constructs of this universal reality like a box, unable to comprehend truth, and so we have time to understand something timeless and beyond the all.(all as people see it) This is the only way for our finite minds to understand our universe around us. This is the real secret to life, to know it is possible to have truth through awarness not the mind.

Sorry, yes awarness is sperate from the mind. It is soul, it is timeless.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
struggling with their new state of awareness someone stated; "Now that I have been 'awakened', my struggle is: how do I..."

There is a Zen saying, "Before Enlightenment chop wood carry water, after Enlightenment, chop wood carry water."

this concept is a start.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join