It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza families eat grass as Israel locks border

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

What Americans do to their own is their business. Haiti is not under US occupation and the suffering of the Haitians is a product of their corruption. Do you forget Papa Doc Duval and the Tonton Macute; they were Haitians committing crimes against Haitians. You are trying to create moral equivalencies for the exceptional Israel.

Israeli is unique and a colonising power seeking to ethnic cleanse the indigenous population.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
That statement alone disqualifies you from any chance of credibility. You are finished as far I am concerned.

I don't care what you think. It's the truth.

You are a nazi zionist, a zionofacist that must be stopped. Zionists are terrorists.

get a life.

Originally posted by t0ken
The zionist filth are not worth living on even one yard of Palestinian land.

:shk: that statement tells us a lot

Palestine also has one of ISlam's holiest site,the Al Aqsa mosque and theres no way these sites will ever be handed to zionists.

The Holy sites are in the soverign country of ISRAEL. There is no reason for Jews to hand their own holy sites over to anyone.

If it's tiny than why don't the jews move to Alaska instead of being blown up everyday.

Because the Jews deserve their homeland in their holyland.
It IS their SOVERIGN country.
The Muslims can move to one of the dozens of Muslim countries.

Ignore these human turds. They are here to provoke anger and distract from the crimes of Israel.

Human turds?? Where do you people come from? :shk:

No little man, showing how the 'Palestinians' MADE THEIR OWN BED is not trolling but is instead DENYING IGNORANCE. Try it.

Originally posted by t0ken
Many intelligent jews have realised that if they wana prosper and live peacfully,than israel is not the right place for them.

.... because bloodthirsty 'Palestinian' terrorists ' aren't capable of behaving in a civlized manner. The fault of why Jews have left their one small soverign country is solely on the terrorist 'Palestinians'. That's a very sad commentary on the behavior and capability of those 'Palestinians'.

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Dont you see how racist and mean men you are, by condemning whole nation as terrorists,

1 - I'm a woman - not a man.
2 - It's not racist and mean to state the FACT that nearly the entire population of 'Palestinians' either contribute or support the terrorists.
Much as nearly the entire population of Japan supported the war
effort in WWII. Even 6 year old children were in bullet factories
half the day.

As I said - you don't have to wear a uniform to be part of the war.
And you don't have to wear a uniform to be a 'palestinian' terrorist.

are you even a soldier?

That's none of your business but YES - I was in the US Army for 5 years.

I am so sorry for you: It must be awful to live with that hate, what is planted to your mind...

Look in the mirror. Your hate for the Jews is vile.

Please tell who commits these 2500 attacks a year seeing that the Israelis have walled in the Palestinians?

I have listed FOUR TIMES links that show Palestinian terrorist attacks.
I have not counted them up as Gamergal says she has.
But here we are 7 pages later and all those who think the
'poor palestinians' are getting the raw end of life haven't
admitted the truth of the statistics I brought to this thread.
Instead - anyone who dares to tell the truth about the
bloodthirsty nature of the 'Palestinians' is instead CHILDISHLY
labeled a 'human turd'.

I suspect it is Israeli neonazis attacking other Israelis.

Oh brother ...

SKYFLOATING - Bill Clinton came very very close to making peace happen. However, the leader of the Palestinians - ARAFAT - refused peace. They got just about everything they wanted and the Jews gave away just about everything but peace would have put the terrorist
war machine that the Palestinians thrive on out of business. So
Arafat didn't go for it. This all could have been over long ago.
But the 'Palestinians' refuse to act in a grown up manner and share.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
All thats missing from the border checkpoints is a sign bearing the the legend:

"Arbeit macht frei"

nuff said

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

No... No! Dont understand me wrong...

I havent talk anything about Haiti, and my Katrina reply was directed for "Jam" in general, not to wider discussion any further. And I will not...

Only thing how USA is see is directly involved in this bad situation in Israel today, is their direct support to such kind of acts, billions floating to Israeli arms, and distorted or silenced MSM media in these issues.

I think we all are here to talk as individuals around the world, not as nations, or for our nations...

For my self, there is a great list of things and acts made bymy own government, which I condemn, also in public; including false flag operations and terrorism towards own citizens. - We all have something common, our reasons to stay here.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

1 - I'm a woman - not a man.
That's none of your business but YES - I was in the US Army for 5 years.

not a surprise you are so brainwashed , read on the Irgun jewish terrorists and the Israel , many leaders of israel were former irgun , should explain why Palestinian hate israeli leadership so much and

so for Palestinians , many lost their savings ,livelihoods ,thanks to israel bulldozing their homes , taking their lands, so its bound to happen that palestinain hate israel as they are starving, unemployed and without a hopeful future

[edit on 15-12-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

You are trying to create moral equivalencies for the exceptional Israel.

No, I am not. Just like I expect the US to help the Haitians, I expect Arabs or other countries to help the Palestinians. Once again, it is the governments that are causing the problems, but it is the people that are the ones suffering. The conflict between the two countries goes back years upon years and will continue for years to come. This is just another part of the conflict. If you don't want the Palestinians eating grass, then contact some of the Arabs and other world leaders to provide humanitarian aid. I am sure the Arabs would be more than willing to use their oil profits to help feed starving Palestinians. Hell if they can use it to fund Palestinians terrorist, why not feed them. The reason they don't is cause they want to make Israel out as the sole culprit. The Palestians will starve before Arab nations take this kind of pressure off Israel. Don't you find it kind of weird that nobody has stepped up to help feed them? Maybe you ought to add many others countries seeking to ethnic cleanse the indigenous population.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
not a surprise you are so brainwashed

Actually, you are the one that sounds brainwashed.
Either that - or you can't (or won't) see the truth of
what the 'palestinians' are.

its bound to happen that palestinain hate israel as they are starving, unemployed and without a hopeful future

If they are 'starving, unemployed and without a hopeful future'
it's their own fault. Billions of $$ have flooded in for them to use.
Instead of using it for food, medicine and education, they instead
spend it on weapons and terrorism.

Isreal is a soverign nation. Isreal has a right to exist without
idiots, and I do mean IDIOTS, bombing the hell out of them
and then the next day demanding social services.

The 'palestinians' behave so badly that even Egypt won't let
them into their country.

The 'palestinians' have many opportunities GIVEN to them.
They have blown it over and over ...
But they made their own bed. Now they must sleep in it.

BTW - for those who childishly spit out the word 'Zionist' like it's
a cuss word - you are behind the times. A Zionist is someone who
supports a movement to establish a soverign nation of Israel.
Isreal is already a soverign nation. So get a new 'line' ... you
old one is

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Because the Jews deserve their homeland in their holyland.

Because many of the immigrants in Israel are from Europe and their families were victimised by the Germans, why don't they claim a large chunk of Bavarian wilderness as their homeland instead of beating up on Palestinians?

Schlomo Sands said that these European Jews' ancestors were converts so really there is no ancient connections to biblical lands.

I am sure the Palestinians will allow a healthy Jewish pilgrimage in that scenario.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I expect Arabs or other countries to help the Palestinians.

Their oil rich brethren have loads of money.
Their oil rich brethren have lots and lots of land that is free to use.
And yet the anti-jewish blathering of 'it's all Isreals fault' continues.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If they are 'starving, unemployed and without a hopeful future' it's their own fault. Billions of $$ have flooded in for them to use. Instead of using it for food, medicine and education, they instead spend it on weapons and terrorism.

actually, those billions are on form of food from the UNO not currency , and by the way , the many palestianians are living in refugee camps , so what are you talking about

Actually, you are the one that sounds brainwashed. Either that - or you can't (or won't) see the truth of what the 'palestinians' are.

like i said , you are bainwashed , the palestians are starving and suffering under israeli apartheid which helps extremists like hamas , and you don't recognzie israeli war crimes against humanity
even human rights group slam israel for war crimes against humanity:
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.antiwar.com...
www.cbc.ca...

The 'palestinians' have many opportunities GIVEN to them. They have blown it over and over ... But they made their own bed. Now they must sleep in it.

they got no 'opportunities' at all .

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If you really are soldier, as I am, cant you separate one of your owns, from civilian population? Do you go to battle, without even having an attitude of separating friends from foes... Really... Do you need an uniform, to separate your enemy from others?

I dont know what includes to US Army training, but I ques that there has to be something about controlling population, or lessons of basics of MP duty, at least basic lessons for rules of engagement...

- If you cant hold down your motions of hate, you shouldnt go to battle either.

- Soldier which is driven by revenge and hate, is a great threat to own forces, and its success.

"In front of enemy provokations, soldier, you have failed in your duty!"

In my point of view I have already separated Jews and Zionists, even that is still hard to separate them from each others by outlook. Also I dont see childrens, womans, grandparents, not even all soldiers as one enemy of humanity, but sure I would learn my self, if placed over there.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.ifamericansknew.org...

here's some facts about the Palestinian 'issue', collected by independants, as opposed to 'foxed-up' "news"

Israeli's ànd Palestinians would not be living in fear and violence if the original 'founding Zionists' wouldn't have resorted to terrorism (google the King David hotel for example) and genocide for their idea of 'great Israel'

People defending Israeli policys are either misinformed, uninformed, or disinformation agents imho.. I can't see how any sane person can defend state sponsored terror.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

Thanks from statistics ... Very educational!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You better don't argue with Christian lunatics like some in this thread, all they listen to is the Bible. They cannot think for themselves and are indoctrinated sheeps.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Perhaps the Palestinians ought to start focusing on their own quality of life instead of fighting an unwinnable war against Israel.

If they can muster the manpower to mount repeated terrorist attacks against Israel; if they can source and fire rockets... then why can't they feed their own people?

Israel has no obligation to feed its enemy. Hamas should ditch the rockets and start farming- they should take care of themselves.

You live in ignorance... 1.5 million people on 380 sq km... and you want to develop farm lands to sustain all that population?

Besides, where are they to get supplies from? Seeds? Equipment? Water?

The whole point is that Gaza is so severely blocked off that the population can do nothing there.

Israel doesn't have to feed it. It just has to allow international organizations a way in. It should stop blockading Gaza from the sea.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
Amazing how a religion can make

This has nothing to do with religion, or, very little. Religion is a cover. This is a nasty game of politics.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I see you point, also learning same lesson when listening Alex Jones, he often asks after couple of words from caller, like;

- Do you have some message from god?
or...
- Is this what the bible say?

Usually he is right, and caller start to tell something, before Alex cuts him out ... piip ... piip... So at least he is used to them.

I have to admit, that those freaking christian fundamentalist are totally out from my knowledge, and bible has very little to say in my home country in general... But I have learn that US have those maniacs a lot... Doesnt make US better at all, uh?

I see once one street preacher, here, in middle of Bangkok. There he was, and by sound of his language, I think from USA; in middle of peaceful buddist peoples, preaching, and yelling violently with his black book in his hand... I looked that freak for a while, and then walking pass him saying,

"- What an idiot you are!"

But he was not listening anyone... He was just preaching - selfish IDIOT!

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
You better don't argue with Christian lunatics like some in this thread, all they listen to is the Bible. They cannot think for themselves and are indoctrinated sheeps.

Exactly where are the 'Christian lunatics' that can only listen to the bible??
I have seen NO ONE here throw the bible around and quote it saying
it's Jewish land because the bible says ... etc etc

Show us.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by jam321
I expect Arabs or other countries to help the Palestinians.

Their oil rich brethren have loads of money.
Their oil rich brethren have lots and lots of land that is free to use.
And yet the anti-jewish blathering of 'it's all Isreals fault' continues.

:shk:

I note your patronising little emoticon. To be expected.

Arab is a racial designation while Palestinian is a national identity based of geography and history. The fact that zionists concentrate on the racial aspect is due to racism.

There are more Jews in New York than Israel of which zionists are the majority. Therefore, using your logic, Israelis should go to New York were their brethren are sited.

As for Arab oil, you zionists obsess about it because you can't get your grubby hands on it. It does not belong to you, contain your avarice, it is not healthy. Haven't you got enough of America's wealth. Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

those billions are on form of food from the UNO not currency

If this is the case, then why are they eating grass if they are receiving billions in food from the UNO?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join