It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza families eat grass as Israel locks border

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by sadchild01

those billions are on form of food from the UNO not currency

If this is the case, then why are they eating grass if they are receiving billions in food from the UNO?

because , Israel is blockading Gaza and UN aid is not able to reach them

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
The fact that zionists concentrate on the racial aspect is due to racism.

Again - You misuse the term zionist. Zionists workED to establish the soverign nation of Israel. The job is done. There can't be zionists since Israel exists.

As for Arab oil, you zionists obsess about it because you can't get your grubby hands on it.

You are soooooooooooooo off topic (and your hissing 'zionist' like it's a cuss word all over the place is comical).

The FACT that there are Arab oil-rich countries that are predominantly muslim and could help their muslim neighbors IS relevant and has nothing to do with some bizzare off topic notion that I have 'grubby hands'.

Piss poor deflection attempt.

It does not belong to you, contain your avarice, it is not healthy. Haven't you got enough of America's wealth. Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins.

blah blah blah.
Off topic personal insults and more poor attempts at deflection.

There are plenty of oil rich Arab/Muslim countries in the area that have sent aid and could easily send more aid to the 'Palestinians'. However, due to the poor behavior of the 'Palestinians', these countries don't want anything to do with them. As we have seen in the past few weeks with Egypt.

The anti-Jewish crowd just continues to display that they can't be educated on this matter and they continue to point fingers at Israel as if the situation with these so called 'palestinians' is the fault of Israel.

OY :shk:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

those billions are on form of food from the UNO not currency

If this is the case, then why are they eating grass if they are receiving billions in food from the UNO?

They don't really get billions in food and supplies but what they used to get was taxed or stolen by the Israeli Occupation Forces. Pilfering is one of their many talents.

Here is a video of brave Israeli soldiers looting a girls' orphanage.

uk.youtube.com...

Christian Peacemaker Teams and other witness organisations are monitoring the crimes perpetrated by Israel.

Here is link;

www.hebronorphans.blogspot.com...

Many of these witnesses have been martyred by Israelis and most have been hidden from the media;

www.rachelcorrie.org...

[edit on 063131p://pm3104 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nothing personal, I just don't buy it. These people can smuggle in weapons, but can't find a way to smuggle in food. Shows where their priority is.

With the Gaza Strip's borders virtually sealed by Israel and Egypt for the past 16 months, the tunnels — some 200, by conservative estimate — are among the territory's main lifelines and are seen as vital for keeping the Islamic militant Hamas in power.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Notice the word Egypt in the article.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are soooooooooooooo off topic (and your hissing 'zionist' like it's a cuss word all over the place is comical).

Seeing that you are beginning to dictate discourse, after all you broached the subject of Arab oil, are you going to make a formal objection? Perhaps you are going to complain to ATS management to penalise for a gross violation of policy?

Because your zionist position with regards to the Gaza starvation regime is so bankrupt of any moral foundation, you will resort to technicalities and quibble.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

those Qassam rockets are not smuggled , they are home made

Qassams are sometimes referred to as "homemade" or "primitive", but require "both expertise and dedicated locations to manufactur
Other Palestinian terrorist groups also developed home-made rockets, but they are much less common than Hamas' Qassam rocket. The media generally refer to all Palestinian high-trajectory rockets as "Qassam rockets" or "Qassam missiles"

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-12-2008 by sadchild01]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You make it seem as if it is wrong for the Palestinians to dig tunnels and smuggle arms! They have every right to protect themselves.

Maybe if Israel was not armed to the teeth at the expense of the US tax payer there would not be any need.

[edit on 113131p://am3121 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Flyers, there is no anti Jew crowd here, only in your mind. The simple facts are that both the Israelis and the Palestinians have to learn to live together. Whilst there is injustice and inequality on one side or the other so you will have violence.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Because the Jews deserve their homeland in their holyland.

No they don't! Their Holy Land is called Germany,that's where they came from.

It IS their SOVERIGN country.

Yes its a soverign illegaly established terrorist nation.

The Muslims can move to one of the dozens of Muslim countries.

So if israel feels like invading the whole of ME with the help of US,does that mean all the Arabs should move to Pakistan and indonesia because there are many muslim countries in Asia?

Why should a muslim leave his/her own land because the zionist scum want to take over it?

Jews should either go back to germany or move to US otherwise they will continue to eat bombs till they do so.And hopefully jews are gona move for the safety of their future generations.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hamas weakens and starves the Palestinians in Gaza by banning Israeli food aid because they don't want to help Israeli farmers. They intentionally don't request medical aid so they can demonize Israel when supplies run short. When Israel has tried to provide what little has been allowed and requested, Hamas has closed the crossing. Meanwhile they've shut down medical clinics across Gaza when the doctors were insufficiently supportive of Hamas's Islamism. And when Gazans have tried to escape this hellhole and get medical care in Israel, Hamas has gone so far as to stop Red Cross ambulances with roadblocks to prevent the transfers.

Hamas already knows that they can count on the UN and the AP (and the UN and the AP) and Reuters and the Red Cross to blame Israel for their intentionally-manufactured humanitarian disaster. Now their demonization efforts are set to go global:

www.mererhetoric.com...

Easy to get sources to support both sides. Just like many of you call false flags on other events, I call this a false flag as well. I am sure Hamas is eating high on the hog as its people suffers in all out effort to make Israel look bad. Israel in previous years have promised to trade land for peace and the Palestinians authority said no. What other country in the world do you know would exchange land for peace. I know the US wouldn't. I know India and Pakistan wouldn't relinquish Kasmir for peace. As long as Hamas can get this kind of publicity to turn world opinion against Israel, they will continue to make their people suffer.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

No, what makes it look bad is that instead of smuggling in food they choose to smuggle in arms. Last time I checked you can't eat weapons to save you from starvation.

Maybe if the Palestinians armed themselves with food instead of weapons we wouldn't be having this conversation.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I personally had the opportunity to travel into a few palestinian city states back in 2005. The situation shown in the video clips is true.

Do not try to deny for a second that there are zionists intentions going on by the people in power in israel. The powers that be in israel are doing what they can to complete prophecy and make the messiah come to earth during their lifetime. Hence why they are called zionists. It has nothing to do with creating israel, that was just the first step.

The walls that surround the city states are so close to the buildings that there is absolutely no farm land, nor supplies for the palestinians to farm.

And if you say it is because palestinians are terrorists, you are a blind biggot. bethlahem has one of the largest populations of palestinian christians of any city state. And none of the rockets ever come from bethlahem or jericho and yet those city states are starving just as much as gaza.

Do some research before you spout nonsense.

My research? I went to israel to do humanitarian work. And was denied time and time again the opportunity to help anyone that was NON jewish. Sad, pathetic, and a poor excuse for a country - that's the state of israel.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

What you fail to mention is that the land Israel would 'graciously donate' was composed of the land with close to no acces to water sources, not continuous (broken up into little 'compounds') while most the agrable land got integrated into Israel.

Besides, it's like a violent robber takes a million from his victim, then goes like 'oh.. you're mad at me? hang on, I'll make you a deal, here's 50k and we'll call it even, ok?'

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No, what makes it look bad is that instead of smuggling in food they choose to smuggle in arms. Last time I checked you can't eat weapons to save you from starvation.

Maybe if the Palestinians armed themselves with food instead of weapons we wouldn't be having this conversation.

That's just a smarmy come back. What gets your zionist goat is that the Palestinians are not going to alight from the cattle trains and march into the ovens in good order. They stick it to ya.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

No, it is not something I failed to mentioned. Just a possible fact that I am unaware of. Thanks for the fact. I will look into it.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Zionist???? Not by a mile. Just a pure bred American, Texan first. I see fault in both governments. They have to learn how to live together. The people are the ones suffering because of the governments failure to work with each other. You may swing it anyway you like to paint Israel as the culprit, but the Palestinian government is equally responsible. The only difference here is that the media is quick to sensationalize the headlines for profit. Somebody has to look like a villain in these stories and this time it is Israel. Several years ago it was the Palestinians and their suicide bombers.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The sad reality of this situation is that the Palestinians (a.k.a. Jordanian squatters) are stuck in a past that they have invented in their heads. There has never been a state called Palestine. They have never had a government, or a capital city, or a rich tradition of borders, self-identity, or world leaders. The term "Palestinian" was not even known to the world at large until after the turn of the last century. The term "Palestine" (Palestina) was not made historically significant until the Romans started using it. After they crushed the Jewish rebellion and destroyed the Temple, they banished the Jews from their homeland (yes, their homeland) in 70 CE. Up until that point, the land in question was called "Judea". The Romans switched the name to "Palestina" in an attempt to erase any connection between the exiled Jews and the land itself. If the Jews hadn't attempted to throw off the yoke of Roman tyranny 2,000 years ago, the land would still be known as Judea to the world, probably. The Jews have a well documented claim to sovereignty over the land in question, dating back thousands of years, while the "Palestinians" have never claimed or exercised any form of self-government or sovereignty over the lands in question, until just very recently.

But that's not important..........

The Palestinians engaged in a geo-political process, which included war and terrorism, in an effort to claim a homeland...........AND LOST. DEFEATED. END OF STORY.

They will never "win", they will never see Israel defeated (at least not at their hands), and they will never be anything more that a gang of slavering extremists, glorifying death over life, if they don't accept the fact that they have lost, and they must move on. The Israelis, hardened and cold by the centuries of oppression they have endured, will show no mercy to anyone they perceive to be a threat. While that may be wrong, it is a fact, and will not change.

Yassir Arafat committed the biggest crime against the Palestinians when he rejected the Oslo Accords. Only when blood and vengeance becomes less import than food, shelter, and education will the Palestinians be able to move on.

Allah is not coming to kill the Jews. The Arab are not coming to wipe out Israel. World opinion will not change the situation. It's completely up to the Palestinians. Accept defeat, pick up the pieces, move on, start rebuilding, and live your lives. Spend 5 years doing that, and even the hardest heart in Israel may soften.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Nothing personal, I just don't buy it. These people can smuggle in weapons, but can't find a way to smuggle in food. Shows where their priority is.

With the Gaza Strip's borders virtually sealed by Israel and Egypt for the past 16 months, the tunnels — some 200, by conservative estimate — are among the territory's main lifelines and are seen as vital for keeping the Islamic militant Hamas in power.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Notice the word Egypt in the article.

I also notice THESE words

"vital for keeping the Islamic militant Hamas in power."

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

. . . If this is the case, then why are they eating grass if they are receiving billions in food from the UNO?

You already know their food supplies have been cut off.

Yet you will obviously not let the fact that thousands of children have been deliberately walled in, their families farms bulldozed, and now they are being starved to death ...

You obviously won't let any of that interfere with your enjoyment of a Christmas pig-out on honour of Him who said, "inasmuch as you do for the least of these my brethren, you do also unto me."

I wish you whatever learning experiences it will take to understand the horror of what is being done to these children.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join