It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO info please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Is there any really good footage of UFO's over the UK in particular that I could look at? I’m new to all this and after a recent sighting I have become somewhat obsessed with all this stuff. I need to know the truth...

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I would suggest going to here: Compilation Or use the ATS search function! That always helps get what you are looking for. Especially if you are going to start a thread and want to know if someone else has created a similar one!

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by christophersupertramp

The best and clearest "back story" or disclosure can be found in searching out the disclosure project. It has a body of over 400 profestionals grouping together to try to bring about a disclosure.

However they were ignored by the government so they went off on their own expanding of understanding. Many frown over the Head Guy "Doctor Steven Greer"'s direction.

However start out by searching out the "Disclosure Project" they have free videos online.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

thank you for your help,i'l check that out.

thanks again

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

thanks im also chekin that out.

so much to learn....

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by christophersupertramp

thanks im also chekin that out.

so much to learn....

There's quite a bit! When you're ready look into the "Ancient Alien" theories. It turns out many of the mythological angels or supernatural creatures spread throughout several religions turn out to be aliens.

And that the human race was genetically altered by one group of aliens.

There is so very much to learn. Don't try to eat too much in one sitting.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

thats good advise. i appreciate it. walk before ya run type thing

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by christophersupertramp

Actually, this footage;

uk.youtube.com...

is not only a great UK UFO video, but arguably the best UFO footage ever captured on tape. Classic saucer in Somerset.

Hope this helps you out a bit christophersupertramp

Edit to add: This was determined to be a genuine footage by Bill George of Industrial Light and Magic. No CGI involved.

[edit on 13/12/08 by Majorion]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

It turns out many of the mythological angels or supernatural creatures spread throughout several religions turn out to be aliens.

And that the human race was genetically altered by one group of aliens.

[edit on 13-12-2008 by Incarnated]

And WHATEVER you do... do NOT buy into other peoples "theories"... hook line and sinker before you research... Especially ones who state their views are fact... because no one knows.

Read up on it and form your OWN opinions. The UFO enigma is vast and mysterious so dont think that your going to be able to put a definitive label on it any time soon... good luck in your quest for knowledge.

What did you witness, or what was your particular catalyst for starting this search?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alter-Ego

It was the day i passed my driving test and later that night i went for my first solo drive. I drove out to some woods about 3 miles from the town when i saw a bright light in the middle of a field through the trees. i thought it was a bit late and dark for the farmer to be out in the tractor and as i pulled the car over it took off to the sky's at an amazing speed..it is the strangest thing thats ever happend to me and i dont realy know what i make of it but. buy the way i was completly sober and drug free.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

that is an amazing vid, i like it alot

new topics

top topics

join