It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama Is Qualified To Be President... Isn't He? (by Jim Marrs)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
First of all I would like to say to those who believe that this is a non-issue, and that it should just be swept under a rug somewhere, what issue surrounding the presidency of the U.S. could be more important than the eligibility of the person who holds the office.

If the man is not eligible to be President than he is not eligible to make desisions for the welfare of this country. It seems simple to me, if he was born in Hawaii as he has stated then have the Dept. of Health release a carbon copy of the birth certificate that states he was born there. Then we can all go back to talking about U.F.O.'s, and the end of the world in 2012. The fact that this document has not been released (to my knowledge) just shows that there is something to hide.

More proof that there is something to hide that I came across is an article that states that the media is being told, (and threatened in some cases) not to even speak about the issue. Here is a link to that article.

Threats, and Media Manipulation on Obama Eligibility Issue

Even Wikipedia, one of the largest websites on the internet will not allow mention of the issue on Obama's eligibility even with cited references from major news sources eg: The Chicago Tribune. Are they just completely one sided on the issue or are they also being bullied into not allowing it.

Anyways, this is my first post here on ATS although I have been reading articles from this site for quite sometime. After reading that article however, I just had to share it and through in my $.02

For those who claim that his short form has been verified, it is nice to see how easily some people are pacified. I have not seen anything other than the Hawaian government officials making these claims. There is no transparency here, they are simple telling you that the document has been verified. If this is true then why keep it hidden. All people are asking is that they see proof that there is such a document, and that it says that he was born in that state.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
President Obama's the right man for mid-peoples in the USA. The seriously volatile and deep rooted financial disaster economy came to throuisition before his promises and prior to his being elected to deal w/Health care and so many other matters concerning the United States finacial GWB disaster od spend-spend-spend. GWB affiliates himself with Skull and Bones. Skull and Bones visa-vie Harvard, Princeton and Yale, want money for it's secondary people -- Illuminatis. Seniors (USA Senior Citizens) (were) being shed away from medicare/Social Security Income/Affordable Drugs.

Bush 1 & 2 are losers. Though Rich losers able to sustain their own family and knowing (possibly) full well (Bush1 CIA Director) there's not another life after this and knowing full well The Bible was created for Human Self Control.

I suggest to all in North America, "Just No". Insist Presss ask the most predominent questions of Government. e.g.: Directly by all Major Media: Are we being watched by entities? Are the entities related to Jesus, Moses...?
Why are you not acknowledging existence of such beings, possibly some who were responsible for control over moses and the father of jesus and the 600+ commandments?

Wake up my ATS friends. Some-thing's going on here and the extent to cover-up under the term "National Security" (Patriot Act too). Is silencing and killing free speech. LOOK AROUND.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
This month, there are supposed to be some major developments in Washington; scandal. Possible; bisexuality and Chicago bathhouse, murder, voter fraud, Chicago Democrat machine knowingly endorsed illegal alien, Piglosi turning on Baraq. Interesting times...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Actually, if he is proven to be an illegal alien, as Berg seems to think, or even a non-natural born citizen, he is already a criminal for attempting to defraud the American people by running for President. Regardless of whether he was properly vetted or not.

I agree.

BRAVO, as usual, to Jim Marrs, who has proven his credibility time and time again . . . always with the message that he provides his info for people to use as a tool to make up their own mind. I wish Marrs would go into politics, but he's not a loon or a scoundrel, so he won't.

When people in America come off with the attitude that, "Well, nothing's gonna come of this...we can't do anything about it, so let's just move on," I'm astounded by that kind of blatant ignorance. It's that kind of attitude that has gotten us into this damn mess to begin with! For Christ's sake, America! Get your head out of your a** and demand better from your leaders! They don't own us! We own them!

The birth certificate has been determined to have significant flaws that are suspicious according to people who are experts! Produce the original and stop hiding these records! It's already suspicious enough that this man has used different names and different social security numbers. I'm sorry, but upstanding people do not behave this way!

Our damn military needs to say, "Enough." Our military commanders need to stand up for the people and take action on our behalf. The criminal politicians that have committed treason in this country, including Obama, should be taken into custody, period! No more wars we don't want. No more FAKE presidents hand picked by TPTB! This is outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with RACE and EVERYTHING to do with a violation of our constitution . . . period.

I'm stepping off my soapbox now . . . but still furious as always.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
The birth certificate has been determined to have significant flaws that are suspicious according to people who are experts!

Proof?

Produce the original and stop hiding these records!

What original? Do you mean Certificate or Registration?

What records?

It's already suspicious enough that this man has used different names and different social security numbers.

Proof?

I'm sorry, but upstanding people do not behave this way!

I am not sure anyone behaves that way so I would like to see proof of these claims, please.

Our damn military needs to say, "Enough." Our military commanders need to stand up for the people and take action on our behalf. The criminal politicians that have committed treason in this country, including Obama, should be taken into custody, period! No more wars we don't want. No more FAKE presidents hand picked by TPTB! This is outrageous. This has NOTHING to do with RACE and EVERYTHING to do with a violation of our constitution . . . period.

What violation?

I'm stepping off my soapbox now . . . but still furious as always.

Get back on it, you have me quite curious. I believe you that this is not about race but I am also curious if any of it is about personal hate?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There's an update to this long-festering conspiracy.

The new Hawaii governor, who promised to locate Obama's birth certificate in the Hawaiian archives, can't find anything.

Mike Evans reports of Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie, "He searched everywhere using his power as Governor... there is no Obama birth certificate in Hawaii."

This issue will heat up again in conspiracy speculations.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by Jkd Up

Wow. This has got to be the most intelligent and well thought birth certificate thread. I have been on the fence about the idea since hearing about the issue, however it seems everyday more evidence is brought to light. I wish Nobama would just show everyone the official long form so this issue would die, or resign.

OP presented the evidence in a very well put together thread. Thank you for bringing meover the fence on this issue. I'm getting sick of someone that doesn't respectour country, destroying it from the inside out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I use to listen to little Tommy Berrnard every morning with Terry Train and the guys.
(I don't do mornings anymore)
I was about to go all militant on the "birthers" stuff on this thread and then I caught the big mans post...
wow...just wow......I can't wrap my head around this possibility yet....but a want to at least give a tip of the hat to SO for listening, or being familiar, with the best morning radio show in America.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very well researched, thought out and articulate post Mr Marrs.. Those who believe this is a non issue couldn't be more wrong.. I personally like Obama, but no matter my feelings, or opinions about the man.. Doesn't mean that we can over look or turn a blind eye to the Constitution.. Obama nor his team has ever produced a proper birth certificate.. If the man is ineligible to be president according to the constitution yet some how is.. Scares the S!@T out of me and should give you op-posers pause and concern to.. The implications are far more severe and reaching than you know..

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
For those of you who want to know WHY this is such an issue, it is because he will be Commander in Chief of the armed forces, and if he is not legally entitled to be POTUS, then presumably any order he issues to the armed forces would not have to be followed. I agree the NWO may be just delighted to let this stew for now and ultimately provoke riots if Barry is shown to be illegal. What fun to crack down on the sheeple.

Here we are more than 4 years later. Obama showed his birth certificate and proved he is a natural born American citizen.

There were no riots. There was no 'crack down on the sheeple.' The birthers were wrong. Obama was right. The only conspiracy was the one created by the birthers.

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join