It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible not 'literally' true: George W Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Oopps ...another can of worms has been opened up in this thread ...(Simplynoone is gonna duck and hide during this one ) ..............lol ...

I swear either masonic topics on boards other than the SS forum keep popping up more than they have in previous months, or this stuff finds me. I was randomly just going through the "recent posts" and happened upon this.

By the way, not a can of worms. I really haven't heard this one before.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
reply to post by Thurisaz

Does it really matter anymore what he thinks?

I agree, I lost faith in Bush years ago.................There all the same it seems, with few exceptions.............

I believe it does matter, because there are many people who look at GW Bush as a representative of what Christianity stands for. In reality, Bush and his father have used religion to get elected while disobeying the Bible's message. If Bush wants to start telling the truth, his REAL opinions, at some point then I'm interested to hear it. I'd be even more happy to hear him discuss Bohemian Grove, and the ritualistic demon worship that takes place there. The truth needs to come out about Bush. That way he can be remembered as the evil scum he truly is. Better late than never, right?

I am hesitant to even ask this, but I am intrigued: what masonic conspiracy? I thought I've heard them all, but now there is one involving George Bush not being a Christian?

I'm not sure about any masonic conspiracies, and I always thought masons are allowed to practice the religion of their choice even after they join. Perhaps Thurisaz is referring to Bohemian Grove, or maybe there have been some theories about Bush being a mason. I don't know. I don't think the masons are really the issue though, I'm more concerned about Bush's evil actions, and his lack of remorse.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well it sure is not gonna come from me ..besides I didnt say it ..someone else did ........I will let them reply ...

<< 1   >>

join