It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have We Done This Before?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
At first I thought you meant that humanity itself repeats in a cycle, as in our civilization reaches our technological peak, we being to blow each other up and civilization resets once we're back in the stone ages. This could explain a lot of things, such as out of place artifacts.( en.wikipedia.org...)

Yeah stuff like that always gets me thinking ...
And in fact sure makes me wonder ..just how old is the earth and mankind .
I mean I just dont know what to think when I see artifacts like these things .

Isnt it possible that since the bible says there is nothing new under the sun and that what has been will be again ..that it really has all happened before ...maybe eons ago ...(The men of RENOWN (that the bible talks about) is what always gets me thinking about this ...maybe they have been here for a long long time ) ...........
Seriously I am not sure ..but it does make you wonder ....

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

As I said I am Not an expert on this but I am only quoting Nature programs that have been on TV...

They are Not my beliefs, so understand that these are not of my making.

Perhaps there are different theories but I remember seeing this program on the trenches in the early 70's and many were talking about this at the time.

If you were around then, you would have heard of this....

Depending I guess which country you are in.

I remember an expensive book put out by a scientist with the our Governments Scientific research facility....

I guess they would know more about this than you or me????

If I can locate the book, that came out in the 70's I will find the author for you, with his title!

<< 1   >>

join