It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trouble with the Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This is from an episode of Nowhere To Run with Chris White talking about deception in the Truth Movement and possible reason for it.

revelationsradionetwork.com...

Music from rapitflybeats.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree with the video....

About two years ago I started my research into 9-11... I came to the conclusion that it was all a lie (not the work of Muslim Hijackers). Then I always had this feeling like it was as if TPTB wanted this information to be revealed.

I started a similar thread explaining how TPTB might have executed this plan in regards to 9-11...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest that if you have not watched the video... DO IT!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Worst attempt at a zeitgeist rip off ever.

Maybe this guy should write himself a script or at least some notes to go off of so that he actually makes some coherent sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Trouble with the Truth Movement IS??????

That people inherently in there hearts of hearts, are Evil.
And they don't know what side to choose.
Because maybe they might die?LOL
They gonna die one way or another.
Make it worth something.
Earn it.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Chris White is awsome!

I think he just woke me up.

nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

You can obtain all the knowledge in the world... you can deny all the ignorance you want...
I'm not saying it's bad to gain knowledge... But where is your spirit? Is God in your life, or are we just going to stay agnostic when it comes to that subject and deny faith?

I think it's time for me to start focusing more on my relationship with God, instead trying to figure out how evil TPTB really are.

I just called my Minister that I had not spoken with in several years... I think it's time that I start gaining some spiritual healing.

Chris White is right on the money... Rip off of Zietgiest? Please.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Chris White is right on the money... Rip off of Zietgiest? Please.

ha ha thanks for props my friend i sent you a u2u.

well I dont know about ripping it off but I like to think i did rip it.

zeitgeistchallenge.com...

and for AddenDUMB
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Amenti]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dear Amenti,

I admire your work and insight. Your last sentence on the video is: "... and hopefully we can still win this thing".

How do you propose "we" can win? Are you suggesting that "we" have a chance of stopping, or changing the course of their (TPTB) plans?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar
Dear Amenti,

I admire your work and insight. Your last sentence on the video is: "... and hopefully we can still win this thing".

How do you propose "we" can win? Are you suggesting that "we" have a chance of stopping, or changing the course of their (TPTB) plans?

Thats a tough question.
I do consider this to be more of a spiritual war so "winning" has a different meaning for me , than some I guess, that being said, I work very hard to wake my local town up to this kind of thing, and I am active in trying to get fluoride out of our water etc.

Im open for suggestions.

[edit on 7-12-2008 by Amenti]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"The Truth Movement" has no basis in consensus reality.

It does not exist outside the minds of those simple souls who wish to imagine a monolithic construct, and take the opposing view.

There is no one stock theory.

This is a myth.

Unfortunately, the binary thinkers have taken it upon themselves to paint a group of individuals who dare to seek truthful answers from those who are supposed to be public servants as a rigid organisation of nutcases are doing the work of those who seek to control the bovine hordes.

Useful idiots, one and all.

new topics

top topics

join